What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, as nice and innocent as that thread may appear, it's a heartbreaker. Noticng women I'm interested posting in it and it's never to me. I'm never anyone's cruxh, that sucks.:eek:

just an observation : but the wording in your signature may be the reason why. that or maybe the ladies are shy.

you can always do what i do, and post random things in that thread. sometimes i'll leave snacks or drinks or sell lemonade.

just an observation : but the wording in your signature may be the reason why. that or maybe the ladies are shy.

you can always do what i do, and post random things in that thread. sometimes i'll leave snacks or drinks or sell lemonade.

Aye, that could present a reason. Maybe it's time to keep a dream in my heart and change it.

That I could really use a shoulder massage right now and why the hell my fuse is soooo short today.

It seems like such a long walk to bed. Tired and sore. Great hockey game tonight. I wish I was younger.

"If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
--Michael Jordan

Well said! No excuses here, going to do what I can to get what I need.

PS thanks for the straight talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back