Nipples

Preferred Colour of (f) nipple

  • light pink

    Votes: 2,876 32.0%
  • dark pink

    Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

    Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

    Votes: 1,518 16.9%

  • Total voters
    8,978
Status
Not open for further replies.
SxRx said:
Yea, I think we have gotten all there is to get out of the first poll. A second poll with more than coloring is something to consider. Could you do it within this thread, cause I would hate to lose the momentum that is the Nipple thread that has blossomed into something special. I would not wish to see the thread break into another thread/pol. Or we could simply get you to take a close up of your nipple and be done with it so everyone could say 'just like that'.
SxRx


Heavens! I would never abandon the N. thread. You are right SxRx the split of contributors would be fatal to 'both' threads. No, we shall just stick with old faithful, as its lure and tease just doesn't seem to wanna give up!

(Oh my...my nipple? ;) )
 
Boxlicker101 said:
TGIF again. Nipples, of course, are an important part of what makes weekends fun. Such as:

006.jpg

mandy-041.jpg

bmfhannah075.jpg

6.jpg

0010.jpg

BoxLicker, how is it that you always manage to work in a 'multi-tasking' set of pics? :kiss:
 
XXplorher said:
Laurel... you disabled my scribe page? I've been basically invisible for half a dozen yrs or so. What the fuck is that about?

My bad... temp connect prob. (But I'll leave this here, just to bother you. Cuz I'm a very nasty boy).

How R things?


Chances of L responding to this: 0.000... (uh, what's the opposite of pie?)
Chances of L seeing it: Slightly less than opposite pie
Chances of L thinking I'm funny regardless of pie: 100%
Chances of L addmitting she laughed: Is there such a thing as x2 neg pie?
Chances that double X still remembers the old days and remains confused why he's now a confirmed asshole: (oops, sorry, this thing stopped working).
Uh, Chances that Jackson Brown makes you wanna be a better person: 'Bout the same number he's understood by.

See ya's.

I'll be back

The opposite of pie might be cake. Then again, since pie is usually for dessert, maybe it's appetizer.
If L saw somebody hit in the face with a pie, she would very likely laugh.
And she would probably admit it.

I don't know who double x and Jackson Brown are.
 
New Nipple Preference Poll

JenniferMidnight said:

Heavens! I would never abandon the N. thread. You are right SxRx the split of contributors would be fatal to 'both' threads. No, we shall just stick with old faithful, as its lure and tease just doesn't seem to wanna give up!

(Oh my...my nipple? ;) )

Yes, your nipple, like you really forgot that part of the post. This poll you have proposed gets harder. So many choices, so many nipples to ponder and so little time! I do like your image of 'sleeping' aureole. When a woman is at quiet peace and rest, her aureole does flatten out and spread. This is sexy to me. The nipple is usually a bit flattened as well. I have to admit I like nipples when they are like good little soldiers at attention and on alert! I prefer aureoles about the size of a half dollar or more, but they could be bigger and its just perfectly fine. Of course, nipples on gorgeous and luscious breasts can be a tiny bit irrelevant. It's the breast that excites me and the nipple becomes the object of my worship. For me, if a woman can hang a ring or two on her erect nipple its a sure sign they're fine.

SxRx
 
Here it is, Memorial Day. In honor of the occasion, I will post some memorable nipples. :p

02.jpg

bigbustywhores-06.jpg

06.jpg
 
Last edited:
Being from this side of the Atlantic...

...I'm not quite sure what 'Memorial Day' is all about, but if these don't yet deserve a memorial, they are quite memorable!


we783f1180097912.jpg
 
For some reason, I've been attracted to darker nipples against olive or dark skin lately. Preferably with nipples that protrude!

Yum.
 
mistywetbush said:
keep posting the puffies!!!

I think one of the appeals of puffies is that this is what nipples look like after somebody has been licking and sucking them. In other words, they have more sexual connotations. How woule you like to have had some of these in your mouth for the last hour or so? :p

set1006031.jpg

9.jpg

2.jpg

20.jpg
 
Last edited:
Boxlicker101 said:
The opposite of pie might be cake. Then again, since pie is usually for dessert, maybe it's appetizer.
If L saw somebody hit in the face with a pie, she would very likely laugh.
And she would probably admit it.

I don't know who double x and Jackson Brown are.

Posting since 1999, Boxtagger. The joke can only be understood by those that were there back in the day. (No offense). But I appreciate the cake thing – good call!

The difference between Double X and Jackson Brown is (and you DO need to know who Jackson Brown is)… we’re both stubborn bastards. But one of us was able to communicate with others on a level Double X no longer has enough ego left to believe that he can. X is confused why people seek to destroy the ego. While Brown understands EXACTLY how to advantage it. (Brown good. X bad.)

The connection between x and a butthole – and brown and a butthole? Is purely coincidental.

As far as the nipples go? I’m spun…

Rock on, people!
 
Do you like these?

One of my fav pics from the internet...

The firmest looking breasts I have ever seen...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top