caning

uncle easy

Really Really Experienced
Joined
May 15, 2005
Posts
425
Are there any people on here that enjoy caning? If so i would like to hear from the ladies as to thier thoughts on it. How did you get started and do you climax from it? We used to be deep into the s&m practice but health problems caused a stop. My wife has breathing problems and when she gets extremely excited she can not breath and this is scary. We both are still turned on to the idea and love our memories. Please share. Thanks
 
Caning both terrifies me and turns me on intensely. I've learned, over time, that "caning" can be so much more than just wailing at someone with a long, thin implement (which was my first experience). Master has taught me that caning can be downright artful and erotic. I've always preferred "thud" type sensation to "sting" but then he reminds me that I was apparently mistaken.
 
I enjoy caning when it is done in a way that is a gradual increase in intensity in a rhythmic kind of way. When it reaches a certain level, about 5 minutes into the activity than really sharp strikes are welcome and then back to the quick but lower level strikes and after that the higher harder strikes more frequently and randomly done get me off balance and send me into a near orgasmic state of mind. I can go much longer this way rather than a series of soft strikes and then all hard strikes. It's even better if the beginning is done to music.
 
I enjoy it, much as the other people here have said. If it's done with some finesse and with a soft/hard/soft flow to it, I can go much longer with it than if it's soft then hard and then done. Those endorphins are lovely. :)
 
Back
Top