a companion to 30 in 30

Frmenine animus champ, just wow. I'm in love in a non-clingy just want raw animalistic rough sex kinda way
LOL, the first thing I thought was, you go girl! The second thing I thought was I'd like to see this on the Strangers thread with Todski's view.
It needs an edit and a bit more rounding out to make it shine. And yeah, stranger me todski, like a masculine anima. ;)

Interesting the way you changed things up between sexual tempest with the boys and slow seductress with the girls there champ, the juxtaposition and contarst between the two speaks volumes about what men offer and what women offer ;)

Still trying to give your male animus perspective the justice it deserves I'm hoping I get there

Interesting the way you changed things up between sexual tempest with the boys and slow seductress with the girls there champ, the juxtaposition and contarst between the two speaks volumes about what men offer and what women offer ;)

Still trying to give your male animus perspective the justice it deserves I'm hoping I get there
Well, girls are a slow burn for the most and need a gentle approach... (unless they're the woman in the Feminine Animus -- you need to be a Masculine Anima btw)

Taken from Wikipedia:
The anima and animus are described by Jung as elements of his theory of the collective unconscious, a domain of the unconscious that transcends the personal psyche. In the unconscious of the male, this archetype finds expression as a feminine inner personality: anima; equivalently, in the unconscious of the female it is expressed as a masculine inner personality: animus.​

Well, girls are a slow burn for the most and need a gentle approach... (unless they're the woman in the Feminine Animus -- you need to be a Masculine Anima btw)

Taken from Wikipedia:
The anima and animus are described by Jung as elements of his theory of the collective unconscious, a domain of the unconscious that transcends the personal psyche. In the unconscious of the male, this archetype finds expression as a feminine inner personality: anima; equivalently, in the unconscious of the female it is expressed as a masculine inner personality: animus.​

LOL, Todski's feminine side. Oh, now I REALLY can't wait to see it! I'm picturing Gail Kim myself.

Champagne, i really liked your "denial" but i liked it even better when i ignored all 4 ~i really want to hears~
The message was already clear, and i didn't like pausing to catch my breath. I liked it as a rush.
Good either way.

Champagne, i really liked your "denial" but i liked it even better when i ignored all 4 ~i really want to hears~
The message was already clear, and i didn't like pausing to catch my breath. I liked it as a rush.
Good either way.
The repetitions are a requirement of the villanelle. A terzanelle is a little easier to instill some original lines, but the villanelle means L1 and L3 of the first verse are repeated, sometimes ad nauseum. Thank you though. I believe it needs a lot of work. Good thing the 30 edits in 30 days exists, nu?

My friend and I went to the Madame Cezanne exhibit at the Met. It was such a gorgeous night--I've been blessed with great inspiration, lately.

Diner food

will kill you. Be careful. Of course, so will not eating, so maybe we're even. Hope you are well, Remec, over the holidays. Lovely to write with you.

will kill you. Be careful. Of course, so will not eating, so maybe we're even. Hope you are well, Remec, over the holidays. Lovely to write with you.

Thank you, Mz Catch....;) Have been enjoying both the reading and the occasional inspiration from your latest run. Sometimes, I don't think I ever make it through these things without sufficient input from others also writing parallel to myself (either in 30 in 30 or elsewhere in the forum).

Back