The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the wonderful day you just had? This is so wrong. :kiss:


I'm with you, HP. I don't like the idea of anyone drinking alone, although I do it on occasion as well. *hug*

I'm setting a drink to the side for when your day is done, okay Tx? :)


Another? :kiss: What is wrong with today?

Okay, it SNOWED this morning, that's just one thing wrong, but I'm more concerned with my naked friends and what's wrong with their days.

These poor guys, anna. Set the drinks up.

We're getting classic April showers today. Sunshine, rainbows and lollipops! HP, LOL.

Why, thank you, TX, I'll just whisper back to you,
<dove dark chocolate>
:kiss:
 
*raids the liquor stash and brings the large bottle* Let's do this. Got the lime slices?
 
LOL, more like double bacon cheeseburger in paradise. :p Five Guys is the best.

G'night Molly.

That's where that was! I knew it looked familiar. ;)

We have one of those here, but we also have a local chain called Chester's. Best damn burgers in Texas, and they have 200 beers in the bottle.
 
Well, I went off to bed at the wrong moment! You all had quite a party in here.

Where are the piccies of cars I was expecting after wading through drool about John's calendar on Isolated Blurt?

Morning, sweet things. I'll just pop the coffee on. I might actually have to work today <grimace>. Oh well, I suppose they do pay me. (And I love the students, LOL.)

:kiss:

(Edited to add: :eek:, my living room is full of piles and piles and piles of clean ironing! Get your jeans on, John - you can leave the shirt off mmmmm - and help me carry all these things up the stairs. Oh, you go ahead of me, sweet thing - and um, just sway those buns a bit ;).)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top