bi-curious female for same

Filly Gal said:
Sounds quite yummy at both ends!!

c50.jpg

Filly Gal said:
I like it!!

Hey ladies have missed out on a lot of fun here I see. Stopping by to say hi, enjoying the thread even though I am not posting much, how can you not enjoy the hotties on here talking so openly. :rose: for you all and :kiss: :kiss: for you baby.

I wonder how many of you are guys pretending to be women.

I'm pretty sure of one or two...

RawHumor said:
I wonder how many of you are guys pretending to be women.

I'm pretty sure of one or two...

I'm a real woman. The ones I have talked to in pm's are too. I can tell. :p

Mmmmm....

all you lovely women sound SOOO yummy!! I've been to this site so many times, but never realized there were forums here too. Guess I've been too interested in the stories. :rolleyes:

Reading this one thread (even the old posts!) have made me feel good about myself and how I feel about being with another woman. I've never experienced it before, but I've gotten increasingly more curious over the past few years. Unfortunately, there's not too much in the way of opportunity here in the "buckle of the bible belt".

I'm married just about 10 years, love my husband dearly, have a great sex life with him but, I still wonder what it would be like....

All of your stories and fantasies have helped me greatly! Thank you!

funmegan said:
Just sitting here in my beige robe, blue lace bra and panties thinking about Filly Gal licking my 36C boobs using that dildo of her on my wet pussy

Pleasuring you in front of all these sexy wenches would be my pleasure!!

Filly Gal said:
Pleasuring you in front of all these sexy wenches would be my pleasure!!

Watching would be my pleasure.......with hopes of joining in ;)

WildBiFem2001 said:
all you lovely women sound SOOO yummy!! I've been to this site so many times, but never realized there were forums here too. Guess I've been too interested in the stories. :rolleyes:

Reading this one thread (even the old posts!) have made me feel good about myself and how I feel about being with another woman. I've never experienced it before, but I've gotten increasingly more curious over the past few years. Unfortunately, there's not too much in the way of opportunity here in the "buckle of the bible belt".

I'm married just about 10 years, love my husband dearly, have a great sex life with him but, I still wonder what it would be like....

All of your stories and fantasies have helped me greatly! Thank you!
Im married but still enjoy girls

Oh I like that idea! Phones do close the distances don't they!! ;)

brandylyn1973 said:
Hey Sexies....we are all thousands of miles apart :heart: :kiss: ... but cell phones are awesome :devil: !! so loving my phone calls lately... get me in the mood for my pics... which i have put some news ones up....

Funny no one ever asked me for my digits............ :confused:
Maybe I need to be more revealing!! :p :devil:

Nikkigirl_87 said:
I haven't been asked either...but it sounds like fun!

Me either but it does sound fun. I have never "done" phone with a woman. Bet it would be hot :kiss:

Stormie64 said:
Me either but it does sound fun. I have never "done" phone with a woman. Bet it would be hot :kiss:

Me either............I'm sure it would be ;)

Back