Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
non-Lit.... come on now.... not again! *sigh* Now I have to change again.... *sigh*

*coughs*

Why ever are you not sleeping young lady???

*goes off to find 2x4* :D

I did!! Now i'm back to being important again :)

And *laughs* I know all about your 2 x 4s...they come with harnesses :p

you could make this killer migraine fuck off though...thanks. Honey ;)

I did!! Now i'm back to being important again :)

And *laughs* I know all about your 2 x 4s...they come with harnesses :p

you could make this killer migraine fuck off though...thanks. Honey ;)

Honey you are ALWAYS important to me :heart:

Haha you and your bloody strap-on obsession :p

We'll get rid of that worry not I hear migraines really don't like being drowned in vodka...we shall do that test tomorrow *nods*

Honey you are ALWAYS important to me :heart:

Haha you and your bloody strap-on obsession :p

We'll get rid of that worry not I hear migraines really don't like being drowned in vodka...we shall do that test tomorrow *nods*

Damn. I do believe you just lined me, wench :D :heart:

hahaha bloody strap-on? now that's my...er, i mean, A fetish :D :eek:

This is what i tried to tell people, if i can still feel the headache, it just means I havent had enough to drink yet. My body's very clever that way, giving me signals :p

Damn. I do believe you just lined me, wench :D :heart:

hahaha bloody strap-on? now that's my...er, i mean, A fetish :D :eek:

This is what i tried to tell people, if i can still feel the headache, it just means I havent had enough to drink yet. My body's very clever that way, giving me signals :p

Yeah you know what a crap actress I am....even after all those lessons.:D

Fetish would intimate that it is unusual or not something one partakes in often...hahahahahahaha..I have NO idea how you manage to get out the door in the morning not still wearing yours :p :D

Okay lets treat this as a scientific experiment..I'll wear my glasses and white coat.. and look all professor-like . OK I won't have anything on underneath....what? Thats a compromise ;)

Yeah you know what a crap actress I am....even after all those lessons.:D

Fetish would intimate that it is unusual or not something one partakes in often...hahahahahahaha..I have NO idea how you manage to get out the door in the morning not still wearing yours

Okay lets treat this as a scientific experiment..I'll wear my glasses and white coat.. and look all professor-like . OK I won't have anything on underneath....what? Thats a compromise ;)

"lessons" or "sessions"...paid by the hour, by a professional...you slut! *sighs* i do so knew there was a reason I loves you so :D :heart:

*looks down* FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh... wait, phew, it's not my strap on, you scared me, wench!!!

...that's my double ended dildo! :D damn, i didn't even notice when you detached yourself... you're sneaky ;)

So, did i ever tell you about the time I went back to my highschool a few years after to do a speech and ended up having an affair with my old biology teacher? No? okay, i won't then :p Just saying... you in the coat and naked underneath...*sings* meeeeeeeeeeeeeeemories...

"lessons" or "sessions"...paid by the hour, by a professional...you slut! *sighs* i do so knew there was a reason I loves you so :D :heart:

*looks down* FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh... wait, phew, it's not my strap on, you scared me, wench!!!

...that's my double ended dildo! :D damn, i didn't even notice when you detached yourself... you're sneaky ;)

So, did i ever tell you about the time I went back to my highschool a few years after to do a speech and ended up having an affair with my old biology teacher? No? okay, i won't then :p Just saying... you in the coat and naked underneath...*sings* meeeeeeeeeeeeeeemories...

*tut..tut *

He was a trained professional...not sure what he was trained in exactly but his acting lessons were crap :D

Honey nothing you tell me could/would ever surprise me...it's the white coat huh? You know they have these in asylums too..just saying :p

YIKES! I came here to blurt and saw cock...

Not that this is a bad thing mind you... just have to for a moment turn off avatars if that's gonna be around the threads while the kidlets are up and sitting in chairs behind me.

Though... they are facing away from the computer. *takes a peek at the cock again* :devil:

I can't figure out why I can't use animated gifs in my avatars or in my signature. It tells me they have been turned off....and I used to be able to have them. ...and other posters have them. :confused:

YIKES! I came here to blurt and saw cock...

Not that this is a bad thing mind you... just have to for a moment turn off avatars if that's gonna be around the threads while the kidlets are up and sitting in chairs behind me.

Holy shit, ME TOO! 'Cept there're no kiddies here so...:D:devil:

:cattail:

habs fkn lost - no canadian teams in for lord stanley's prize fark

but yay, i figured out where the PG blurt was so i can drop the GB one

not a GB kinda guy...

maybe it's just me.........but, on my threads I try to reply to every comment.

and when I leave a comment on another thread,it's nice to get a reply......

and I guess some have a selected few that they wanna notice...........LOL but it bugs me...........

am I being greedy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back