Autumn Colours..... (Closed to barefootgirl69)

CFMB_fan

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 23, 2015
Posts
4,901
.

Autumn Colours...


Name: Adrian Prior
Age: 49
Height: 6 ft
Eyes: Piercing Blue
Hair: Black, with grey highlights and slightly balding, so cropped short
Build: Tall, broad like a rugby player and carrying some excess weight but still cycles regularly when he can - mostly at weekends
Profession: Account Manager Media

Adrian looked outside through the window. The sky was a deep blue, barely a cloud in the sky. He shivered suddenly as a blast of cold air from the air conditioning unit blew down the neck of his open shirt.

The meeting was now tiresome, He had had endured his discussion with the clients, and wanted to leave, but was expected to stay. A fucking waste of time he thought to himself.

And so he looked out of the window, hoping the weather would be good over the weekend. The Autumn fall was starting, and so the colours on the trees were emerging, the reds, oranges and golds that were famous for New England.

"So Adrian, your thoughts please?"

"Oh errrr sorry, I was miles away" he confessed... "thinking about possible options for the shoot!" he lied.

He was able to bluff his way through the meeting, and soon he was allowed to escape, but it was almost 4:30....

Frustrated, he picked up his bag, and said his goodbyes before he ventured out into the real world, the heat of the afternoon suddenly making him wish he was back in that air conditioned area, albeit with the temperature set a degree or two higher.

He walked to the metro station, and ascended the stairs, before being herded onto the train like sardines in a can. As the train lurched side to side, he struggled to maintain his balance, but soon he was at his stop, as he fought those who insisted on boarding the train before allowing those who wanted to get off, to do so.

But five minutes later he was back in the quieter residential suburb of Boston. The roads were still busy as were the pavements, but he soon approached the tall building where he lived, what was once a warehouse; but now converted into apartments. As he approached, he saw Molly, sitting outside on the street, enjoying a coffee....

He made eye contact with her as he smiled...

"Great idea, may I join you Molly?"

She smiled and nodded as he anticipated, and so was soon inside ordering himself an Espresso and a Iced latte, one of their specialities...

He joined her on the pavement as he waited for his drinks to be prepared.

"So hope all is well Molly?" he asked meeting her eyes, wishing he didn't have his band of commitment on his finger.
 
Character: Molly Westfield
Age: 32
Eyes: Amber
Hair: Light brown, wavy, to her waist
Height: 5’4” and petite
Occupation: Office Administrator

Molly sat outside the coffee shop soaking up the sunshine and enjoying the a cup of coffee after her busy afternoon. It would have been easy to head up to her apartment and make her own, but then she would have missed out of the fresh air and sunshine, and the people watching. She loved to see the neighborhood residents as they went about their day. Right now, many of them coming home from work in the city.

Usually, she’d be with them at this time of day, but had taken the afternoon off take care of some issues with the trust fund that her great-aunt had left for her a few years ago. She had also left her the cabin up on the mountain where she had lived most of her adult life. As a child, Molly had often went with her father to visit his aunt, and as she became a teenager, she would spend the summers out there, picking berries and canning, and learning to love the dear lady deeply.

Now that the renovations were done to modernize everything, Molly couldn’t wait to get back there and spend some quiet time alone. Her nearest neighbor was a mile or so down the road, and it was easy enough to get to town from there. She loved being alone and listening to the birds sing as much as she loved being her outside the coffee shop watching her neighbors. She wasn’t sure if she’d go this weekend, or the next, but soon she was going to take an entire week off and spend it up there just to get out of the city where she’d been cooped up all summer.

Looking up, she saw Adrian coming and she flashed him a smile. He was tall and handsome, a bit older than her, but that was neither here nor there since she wasn’t dating him, or anyone else.

He made eye contact with her as he smiled..."Great idea, may I join you Molly?" She smiled and nodded as he went into the coffee shop.

He came back out and took a seat at her table and said, "So hope all is well Molly?" Molly noticed he looked a bit tired, but didn't say anything. She didn't want to pry.

“Hi, Adrian. Everything is great, I’ve just been contemplating when I’d go to the cabin to get away from all this,” she swept her hand out at the people around them. “You know, I love living here, but sometimes it’s just nice to get away from it all, and enjoy the birds singing and chatting instead of people.”

“How was your day?” Molly asked as she took a sip of her drink.

f0f1c14bb3a918b407ceb3f093b5ed96.jpg
 
.

He listened to what Molly was saying. He had moved into the apartment block relatively recently in the last six months. His wife had passed away, becoming yet another cancer statistic, though it was her fault in part. He had noticed a lump in her breast near the left side of her body. But she ignored it.

That some how made it harder for him to cope with his wife's death, that she refused to do something until it was too late. He couldn't sleep in the bed anymore, and he realised he wasn't comfortable living where he was.

So he had decided to downsize and move out, keep the money in the bank....

And so that was how he met Molly, at least in part. He couldn't really remember how they really met, really got talking, but over the months they had started to chat, and well become not necessary friends but good neighbors.

“How was your day?”

He grinned as he replied.... "Bloody shit.... to be honest.... Hope yours was better gorgeous."

He found Molly attractive, with a radiant smile lovely silky long light brown/darkish blonde hair, and a curvaceous figure. But whilst she was attractive, he never contemplated her as anything else than a good neighbour, who over time may become a good friend.

It wasn't long before Fi, one of the baristas arrived with his order.

"Thank you Fi" he offered as he looked up and smiled.

He sipped his small black Espresso , and then took another sip, finishing his drink quickly despite the heat of the water.

"I needed that" smiling....
 
Molly let him finish his drink before starting more conversation. If what he said were true, and he had had “a bloody shit” day, then he need the expresso more than idle chatter. She played with the napkin on the round, wrought iron table between them, folding it over and over, like that game of ‘football’ in school when she was growing up.

“I took the afternoon off to take care of some banking business, and to plan a trip to the cabin. I’ve just been trying to decide when to go. They’ve finished the renovations, and I want to go relax, as I mentioned before.” She said as soon as he had finished.

The foot traffic had slowed down, although there was still a lot of people doing business at the coffee shop, and several other small delis and restaurants spread out through their neighborhood. Even though it wasn’t as busy as Boston, the area still was thriving and the evenings activities were bringing people out to eat or shop. Molly loved this. It was one of the reason she chose to move here after college. But, she would be lying if she said it was all she lived for. What she really wanted was to get out onto the trails in the woods that wound down to the creek, to see the mist on the mountains in the mornings, and to watch the leaves turn color every fall.

“So, what happened that made it such a ‘bloody shit’ day?” she grinned as she used the British term. That was one thing about Adrian, he always made her smile even when he didn’t mean to. Molly knew about his wife and how he had wanted to start fresh, and she was glad that he had chosen to move into her building. They had quickly become friendly neighbors and shared many evenings out here this past summer, and many laughs too, even though there were times when he seemed distant.

“You didn’t fall asleep in an important meeting, did you?” she teased.
 
.

“So, what happened that made it such a ‘bloody shit’ day? You didn’t fall asleep in an important meeting, did you?”

"Might have been productive I had had done. Nah some client isn't happy with some of out ideas, moslty my colleagues. But I had to sit through several hours of waffle that didn't really involve me at all, but definitely wasted my time. Ah well..... That the concept of large meetings for you. "

He sighed and sipped his ice latte, as he looked around, enjoying the evening sunshine as it sone onto the tops of the buildings; the odd reflection reaching the street.

One thing he missed living in cities. The sun is at it's best at dawn or dusk. But in the city, you rarely see it, as the urban skyline blocks it out.

"Ah the renovations are finally finished... Well good for you girl, just go up there and enjoy the wilderness. The fall is almost upon us and those colours will be gorgeous, especially with the cold nights we have had recently..... Not that I'm envious at all" he grinned.

He took another sip before continuing.... "I keep meaning to go up to the mountains with my trusted Nikon for a few days, and go and enjoy the views. Have you ever seen Mirror Lake or Lake Placid up in the Adirondack Mountains?'

Molly looked lovely he thought as she sat there in her smart work attire, chilling out. He suddenly became self conscious about his own look and aroma for reasons unknown.
 
Molly set her cup down and listened to the sound of his voice as he spoke, it often made me smile and it felt comfortable, like water flowing over rocks. She listened to what he had to say, of course, but sometimes she just wanted to close her eyes and hear his words.

“No, I haven’t been there, I’ve always stayed pretty close to home or to my aunt’s place.” Even growing up she hadn’t felt a need to wander too far and explore the countryside around here. Even when she went to college, she stayed chose one close by. Some people thought that was crazy, they loved to travel and see things, but she was content. Living in the city gave her a view of things most would never see, and having the cabin up in the mountains was like nothing else in the world. Some of her friends at work had never even been out of the city. She had the best of both worlds, in her opinion.

She looked over at Adrian and a thought crossed her mind. She was just about to say something to him about it, but decided to hold her tongue. She hadn’t thought it through, and she didn’t want to say something that she would regret. She hardly knew him, after all. Meeting for coffee or crossing paths and chatting was one thing but asking him to come up to the cabin was another. She’d wait. He probably would say ‘no’ anyway, being so busy and all. Instead, Molly asked him another question.

“Adrian, would you like to come up and have some dinner with me? It’s not much, just some baked chicken breasts and Apple-Cranberry coleslaw. Shouldn’t take more than 30 minutes to prepare, if you’d like to come over.” She paused to give him a chance to answer, and when he didn’t do so right away, continued. “I know it’s short notice, and you are probably going to be very busy tonight, after having a ‘shit day’.” Molly laughed and twirled her empty cup while she waiting for his response.
 
.

“Adrian, would you like to come up and have some dinner with me? It’s not much, just some baked chicken breasts and Apple-Cranberry coleslaw. Shouldn’t take more than 30 minutes to prepare, if you’d like to come over.”

Adrian stopped sipping his ice latte through the straw as soon as he realised she was inviting him, his eyes opening wide. This was a sudden change in the dynamics of their friendship.

He had once or twice considered inviting her round for supper, but never had the guts to do so, incase she refused, and their friendship took a step backwards. He found her attractive for sure, but she was almost 20 years younger than him, and so he didn't see her as a possible date. Rather just a good friend possibly. And so he had cautioned on the side of doubt rather than making that unintentional mistake.

He smiled as she finished speaking however as he nodded his head.

"Sure, that sounds good..... I'd like that very much" was his response, trying

He paused, "Should I bring anyhting such as a bottle of red, or a chilled crips white or even Rose?" He knew red didn't really go with chicken, but who cares, if you prefer red.

He smiled as his eyes met hers... "And if I can assist with the preparation at all?"

.
 
Molly grinned and placed her hand on his, “You know what? Since you had a bad day, why don’t you just get the wine – a Rose please – and I will take care of everything else while you relax?”

She really did want to make a nice dinner and relax with a friend, she wasn’t asking him out of a date or looking for any relationship, but there was nothing wrong with enjoying the company of a man, right?

Molly didn’t have a boyfriend at the moment, and she was fine with that. She wasn’t looking for something permanent, and enjoyed a date here and there with different friends. Mostly, she enjoyed life and liked the freedom to come and go and do what she pleased, even if it meant sleeping and waking alone.

Realizing she still had her hand on his, she withdrew and stood up. She saw that Adrian was almost finished with his drink, and she picked up her empty cup to take to the trash on her way past.

“How about half an hour? That way we can sit down and chat while the chicken is baking. Maybe you can bring some of the photographs you’ve taken, if you don’t mind doing something like that? I’ll leave it up to you, no pressure, okay?”

The timing would be perfect and give her a minute to change and set the table. She had already made the slaw and it should be perfectly chilled by now. Of course, the breasts wouldn’t take long to bake. More than anything, she wanted him to just enjoy a few minutes of relaxing, and maybe have a better perspective on the day.
 
.

“You know what? Since you had a bad day, why don’t you just get the wine – a Rose please – and I will take care of everything else while you relax?”

He grinned as he subconsciously fidgeted with the glass of his Ice latte.

"Sounds a rather generous offer, but are you sure? I would not like to be seen to take advantage of a young charming neighbor?" winking.

“How about half an hour? That way we can sit down and chat while the chicken is baking. Maybe you can bring some of the photographs you’ve taken, if you don’t mind doing something like that? I’ll leave it up to you, no pressure, okay?”

"30 minutes is good for me, allows me to refresh... and sure I can bring a laptop and you can browse soem of my photos if you like.... See you then."

The two of them departed and headed their separate ways once inside the apartment block. Adrian closed the door behind him unfastening his 1/2 windsor knot, and took a small beer from his beer fridge. The flat was essentially a studio flat with an open plan living area, including a mezzanie floor where his large extra kingsize iron bed was located. At the back was a walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom, whilst on the main floor there was a separate office, guest room and a smaller bathroom/shower area.

Moments later the room was filled with Steve Wilson's latest concept album, as he sipped his beer, before heading upstairs; where he undressed. 20 minutes later he returned down the iron spiral staircase, and retrieved his beer, before he collected his Apple Mac, and external hard drive, and a couple of leads.

About 35 minutes later, in a short sleeve shirt, smart chino shorts and slippers, he was standing out side Mollie's front door feeling rather sheepish, and foolish.

With a deep inhale, he knocked on the door.
 
She had just finished setting the table and was getting ready to put the chicken in the oven when she heard the knock at the door. Wiping her hands on a dishtowel, she walked over to the door, stopping to check her outfit in the mirror next to it before opening the door. She loved the way her new blue denim capris and cream button down top looked. She was always making a mess on her clothing in the kitchen and was happy to see that she was still clean.

17da40e9c2bf66865d51f7ef8ced0854.jpg



The building they lived in had several different floor plans, and Molly had chosen a one-bedroom apartment several years ago. She liked this one because the window in the living area looked out over the street and brought in a lot of sunshine. She had several plants in front of it, giving it a nice touch of hominess. When she had come upstairs earlier, she quickly cleaned up the books and magazines that were scattered on the sofa and then went to change.

Opening the door, she say Adrian there with a smile on his face and a laptop case in his hand. “Hey! Come on in!” she stepped back to let him enter. “You can put that right over there, if you’d like. I was just getting ready to put the chicken in the oven.”

Closing the door she watched him walk to the sitting area, glad that she had cleared up the mess, then went back to the kitchen. It was an open floor plan for the kitchen, dining, and sitting area so she could talk to Adrian and work in the kitchen with no problem. Looking over the island, Molly asked, “Did you bring some of you pictures? I love to look at the photographs of places and things I haven’t seen before. Just let me put this in and I’ll be come sit with you.”

While he was setting up the laptop, they chatted and she put the chicken in the oven, turning on the timer. Walking over to the light grey sofa, Molly sat down next to him putting a few pillows behind her back. “Okay, show me what you’ve got! I can’t wait to see!”

e0e0acf8f14abc4436bdc4370a8c24af.jpg
 
.

Adrian entered greeting Molly with a brief hug and a light kiss on the the cheeks. As he entered, he looked around, and smiled, it was definitely a female's home, nice warm and homely.

Placing the laptop on the table close to the TV, he followed Molly into the dining area, seeing the outline of her bottom under her blue capris, making him smile. Molly was attractive, and he was curious about her figure. She often wore loose blouses or tops, hiding the sixe, her curves of her breasts. Being the male he was, that drove his primal sexuality. But he loved girls in outfits that suggested so much but actually revealed very little.

He opened the bottle of Rose in the kitchen area, as Molly handed him two glasses, and soon the cold liquid was poured and the glasses charged. Placing Molly's glass next to her, he took his own glass and offered it to Molly.

As the two glasses clinked, the courtesy 'Cheers' was offered, before returning to the living room. He saw Molly's flat screen TV, and looked around the back, and saw the HDMI socket. Before long, his slide show of photos from their home city and further away appeared on the flat screen, together with some portraits of various females.

He sat on the light cream sofa, where Molly joined him, as they watched the various photos.
 
Molly sat back against the pillows, her wine glass in her hand. The pictures that Adrian was showing were amazing. The color of the countryside, the feel of the structures that had once been majestic buildings, now only a wall left standing. She sipped her wine as she watched and Adrian told her of the places he had been. She could tell that he had a passion for the art that he saw through his lens, and she was impressed.

All too soon, the timer in the kitchen chimed. “Excuse me, Adrian, while I check on our dinner. I hate to interrupt your show, it’s incredible,” she said as she got up from the sofa and made her way to the kitchen area. Turning off the timer, she grabbed a set of dishtowels from the counter and pulled the chicken out. “It looks like dinner is served!” Grinning at Adrian as he watched, she set it down and turned to get the slaw from the fridge. (Here's the recipe)

Molly hadn’t had a friend come to dinner in a while, and she was excited that he was here to share his company. Since he had moved into the building, she had seen him come and go and, more often than not, he looked a little lonely each night as they parted company and went their separate ways. Maybe dinner with a friend would be nice to have on a weekly basis, and she was going to mention it later tonight. She wanted to make sure he was feeling the same way, that he enjoyed her company; she didn’t want to be intrusive.

“When I was a girl, Adrian, I had a small camera – nothing like yours, though. I used to take pictures of the birds and animals that I saw at my aunt’s house during the summers and early fall. The woods around her place were filled with them, of course; and the colors of the leaves during autumn were so vivid. Now I wonder what ever happened to all those pictures, you know? Maybe when I go up the cabin next weekend, I’ll look around for them.”

Adrian turned off the television as she dished up the meal and set the plates on the table.

“Ready to eat? I hope you enjoy it.” She was nervous now. What if he didn’t like what she’d prepared?
 
.

Adrian sipped his wine slowly as they sat on her pale coloured sofa, leaning into the various pillows and cushions. He allowed Milly to dictate the conversation, only talking when she asked him a specific question. The soundtrack of "The Last of the Mohicans" quietly filling the room; loud enough to help add ambience, but quiet enough for them to think, and to chat.

But soon the timer chimed as he watched Molly get up from the sofa, and offered him a view of her back, her posterier that he had not seen or was it observed before. But as she walked towards the kitchen area, he liked what he saw, the denim capri's accentuating the curves of her posterior, and her toned thighs.

“It looks like dinner is served!”

He watched her tinkle as he offered again to assist if required, but he placed the wine bottle and the two glasses on the table she had laid before his arrival. He looked at her, and her room again. This was the first time he had set in foot in he r abode, and of course he hadn't invited her around, but of course he will do...

“When I was a girl, Adrian, I had a small camera – nothing like yours, though. I used to take pictures of the birds and animals that I saw at my aunt’s house during the summers and early fall. The woods around her place were filled with them, of course; and the colors of the leaves during autumn were so vivid. Now I wonder what ever happened to all those pictures, you know? Maybe when I go up the cabin next weekend, I’ll look around for them.”

"Sounds beautiful, and the autumn, or the fall is almost upon us.... You can track the colours from a NASA site if I recall...."

He sipped his wine before he continued...

"And please do not critisise your camera. afteall it isnt the camera that takes a masterpiece of a photo, but rathe rth eperson behind it... A better quslity camera allows the user to tinkle with the photos more, but it is the mark one human eyeball that takes the photo."

He watched her carry out the slaw, and the chicken, and soon they were both stting at the table.

"Cheers" he offered, offering his glass to hers.

He then tasted both the slaw and the chicken in turn, and smiled appreciatively.

"Absolutely gorgeous..... Thank you....."

He took another sip of wine before he continued.

"Next week, it is my shout I guess, fancy some burnt beans on toast?" he joked meeting her eyes with his own.
 
Thank God he likes it!

Molly picked up her fork to start eating. She had been holding her breath waiting for Adrian, pretending to sip her wine while not obviously watching him take his first bites. She didn’t know why it was so important to her that he liked it. This recipe was something she had used time and again with her friends, and there had never been one complaint.

"Next week, it is my shout I guess, fancy some burnt beans on toast?" he joked.

“Burnt beans on toast? Are you serious? Do you burn them on purpose?” Molly asked incredulously. Beans on toast. “I can always teach you how to cook, Adrian, if you are having trouble.” She was sincere. She didn’t want him to starve. Looking at his waistline, she wondered if he had lost any weight and she simply had missed it. Of course, she wasn’t in the habit of checking him out like that.

Contemplating his offer to cook for her, she remembered that she was going to the cabin then. She hoped he wouldn’t think she was simply trying to get away from his cooking.

“Do you remember that I’m going out of town next weekend, Adrian? I would love to have dinner with you, though. Can we make it another time?” She picked up her glass and finished her wine, hoping he didn’t think she was a lush. She would have asked for more if not for that!
 
.

Adrian continued to eat, enjoying the chicken and the 'slaw'. The chicken was tender and tasty, the herbs used to cook the meal had infused the meat well. He sipped his wine as he listened to Molly tease, mock him; though he wasn't sure if she was being serious.

“Burnt beans on toast? Are you serious? Do you burn them on purpose?” Molly asked incredulously. Beans on toast. “I can always teach you how to cook, Adrian, if you are having trouble. ”

He met her eyes and smiled...

"Actually I'm a good cook,apparently; and make some great quick healthy pasta dishes among other dishes... More wine?" he inquired as he picked up the bottle and was ready to pour, to recharge her glass first.


“Do you remember that I’m going out of town next weekend, Adrian? I would love to have dinner with you, though. Can we make it another time?”

"Well I was actually contemplating a night in the week? But it is entirely up to you?" he smiled before he took another piece of chicken and munched on it.

They continued chatting about cooking, as it became apparent that they both enjoyed time in the kitchen before he changed the topic

"Well lets hope the weather is good for you, the fall can be beautiful with the colours of the leaves. Maybe you would like to borrow one of my older Digital SLR cameras for the trip?"
 
Molly was enjoying the conversation with Adrian. She had others friends that she spent time with, but Adrian was different from them. He was older, not so restless, which was one of the things that she liked. She wouldn’t say ‘set in his ways’ but comfortable with himself and what his life was.

She really liked the fact that he liked to putter around in the kitchen as much as she did and told him that it was one of the things she had upgraded at the cabin, giving her more counter-space to work, and upgrading the electrical wiring.

Sitting back with her belly full and her plate empty, Molly sipped her wine as they talked.

"Well lets hope the weather is good for you, the fall can be beautiful with the colours of the leaves. Maybe you would like to borrow one of my older Digital SLR cameras for the trip?"


Molly pursed her lips as she thought, then said, “I’m not sure that I’m going to have time to enjoy it when I go. There’s some things that need to be unpacked now that the house is ready. I don’t want to wait too much longer, I’ve missed the summer.” She thought back to the pictures he had shown her this evening, and how his day had gone at work.

“Adrian, just because I will be busy, that doesn’t mean that you can’t come up and relax out there yourself, and get some great shots. I’d hate for you to miss out on all the colors you seem so fond of!”

Setting her wine down, she leaned forward with her elbows on the the table. “If you drive up yourself, you can leave whenever you’re of a mind. You can spend the entire weekend, or not. There’s a guest room, so you’d have a space all to yourself. It will give you time away from the city, too.”

She hoped she didn’t sound like she was pleading with him. This was the most time that they had spent together, but she had a feeling that they would get along well, if only for the weekend.
 
.


“I’m not sure that I’m going to have time to enjoy it when I go. There’s some things that need to be unpacked now that the house is ready. I don’t want to wait too much longer, I’ve missed the summer.”

"Well be a shame to spend the long weekend there and not to enjoy the colours, especially if the weather is good. You need to relax as well while you are there, otherwise what is the point in having the cabin?"

He finished his meal as they chatted, like a true gentlemen placing the knife and fork together on the plate as he watched her, her blouse opening occasionally exposing a hint of her décolletage, suggestive yet revealing very little.

Then she dropped her bombshell, her invitation.

“Adrian, just because I will be busy, that doesn’t mean that you can’t come up and relax out there yourself, and get some great shots. I’d hate for you to miss out on all the colors you seem so fond of!”

He looked at her and could tell she was being serious and smiled.

"Well thank you Molly, that is an unexpected offer, and invitation, and how very gracious, generous it is too..."

He sipped his glass as he pondered looking at her, her lovely long hair her cute lips.

"And I'd like that very much.... And I think I can get away from work for a couple of days, especially if i do soem over the weekend..."

"Dam it I need a break...... how about if I drove up Thursday afternoon? and returned Sunday or even Monday morning?" he asked smiling.
 
Molly sat back in her chair and grinned!

“That sounds great! You won’t regret it, I promise!” she said excitedly. She’d never invited anyone up to the cabin before, and now that the renovation was complete, she couldn’t wait to show it off!

Dinner had been great, especially sharing it with Adrian. He was fun, kind, and intelligent. Molly liked how he readily smiled as if it was something that he did quite often, and when he laughed his entire face lit up, Molly couldn’t help but laugh with him. She considered dinner quite a success simply because he was here with her.

After they cleared the table, Molly looked up from rinsing the dishes to watch him walk back into the living room and found herself admiring his back side. Turning a bright red, she looked away and tried to think of something else so that she wouldn’t look flushed when she joined him.

When she sat down beside him, she pulled her knees ups and wrapped her arms around her legs. “What else do you have to show me, Adrian? The photographs before were amazing. Do you have more?”
 
.

Adrian smiled as he saw the excitement in Molly's face, and voice. He was a tad apprehensive for a couple of reasons, mixture of guilt of taking some time from work, but also he didn't want to be a burden on Molly.

As such he enjoyed staying in hotels or B&Bs where other than breakfast, he was his own boss. But he would be glad to go and take photos of the lovely colours as the Autumn took hold.

“What else do you have to show me, Adrian? The photographs before were amazing. Do you have more?”

He nodded and smiled.

He changed directory and another slide show started, this one was more general, with some landscapes, some HDR, and quite a few portraits and groups of people. There were even some of his wife, before her cancer took hold, a few of them were slightly provocative, erotic, apart from one where she was topless in a semi darkened room, but her nipples caught by the light.

He sipped his wine and recharged their glasses as Molly became almost transfixed.
 
He’s very creative Molly thought as she watched the slideshow. Not only was he able to catch the colors of the landscapes but, when it came to the groups of people, he captured the feel of what they were doing – whether it was the friends at a dinner party, or dancing at what looked to be a cookout – you got the feeling of the joy and laughter that was going on. The most extraordinary were the portraits, especially of the woman who Molly assumed was his wife, as they were the only ones that were more intimate.

She had not seen a photography of her before, had no idea of what she looked like. This was the first time Adrian had shared personal photographs, and Molly watched how she interacted camera. Not just the way she held her head or the way she smiled, but the way she seemed to taunt the camera, the man behind the camera, daring him to capture the moment when her shirt was pulled from her shoulder, or the way her longs legs looked as she sat on a kitchen counter.

But, when the slide show progressed and showed a photograph of his wife with her nipples caught in the light, Molly took a deep breath and held it before letting the air out again. It was like the camera was making love to her.

“Thank you,” she said to Adrian as he brought another glass of wine and handed it to her. It wasn’t until then, when she looked up at him, that she blushed at the intimacy of the slide show. “Your wife is beautiful… was… you know.” She waved a hand in the air as she spoke, a little flustered at being caught staring at the show.

“You’re very good at this, Adrian. I can see that you know your camera very well, you have a great eye for details.” Taking a sip, she continued. “I think you’ll enjoy a chance to get away and get back behind that camera up in the woods. I’m glad you’ll come up for the weekend.”

As the evening got late, Adrian gathered his things and prepared to head back down to his apartment. At the door, Molly thanked him for coming and said goodnight, then watched him walk down the hall before she closed and locked the door, leaning up against it for a few moments.
 
.

Adrian watched Molly from the corner of his eyes as she watched the slide show. Most of the photographs were innocent enough, but a few of his wife were more risque. She was a tease a at times, and loved to tease him, knowing he loved to 'window shop'. She always encouraged him but also reminded never to buy...

Some of the modelling sessions ended up in great spontaneous sex between them, and once or twice he had photographed her during and immediately after their session. He still looked at them at times when he was lonely, missing her; or even plain bored horny, frustrated.

But as he looked at Molly, he could see a hint of intrigue, arousal, as her cheeks flushed slightly, and her breathing deepened. He suddenly saw Molly not as a new fun loving neighbour, but as a sexual woman. His cock suddenly twitched as he imagined Molly posing for him in a flirty cheeky manner.

“Your wife is beautiful… was… you know.”

"She still is" he grinned as he continued, reaching out and briefly running his finger tip along her cheek towards her lips before pulling it away.

"As are you Molly.... Is there any one in your life? Lucky him, or her if there is!" he partly joked, but he also said with a degree of sincerity.

But the wine was soon consumed and as the evening appraoched the end, he collected his items and smiled as he said farrewell at the door. He had throughly enjoyed him self, the slide show, and the chatting with the odd flirty comment, but nothing that could be taken out of context.

He looked into her eyes at the door, and briefly thought about kissing her. but decided against it. Molly was a friend in waiting, and well why ruin it?

And so he left, walking purposefully down the hall and to wards the stairs up to his flat, apartment. It wasn't long before he was laying on his bed, but unable to sleep. His mind was active, partly about work, partly about Molly, and the few days he was staying with her.

They had exchanged email addresses, and he was gong t confirm with her the following day when he could leave the city to go up and stay with her.

But as the evening turned morning, despite the wine, he was unable to sleep, until he embarked on his best cure for insomnia, and fucked a wad of tissues, thinking, for the first time of Molly.


"Hi Molly,

Thank you again for a lovely evening last night, and the offer to visit you next week. I have managed to sweet tlak my boss to let me leave around lunchtime on Wednesday.

How does that fit in with your plans?

Oh and the offer for cooking for you still stands before you leave it it helps? I can easily buy some baked beans on the way home :)

Adrian "


He read his email and grinned before he pressed send.
 
One of the first things Molly did when she got into work the next day was check her email. It was a routine thing for her, taking the time to prioritize her work while they loaded, and then going through them to see if there was anything else that had come in overnight. Or in this case, yesterday afternoon while she had been away.

She saw a few things from one of the members of her team about a project they were working on among the email she needed to look at, but the one that caught her eye was from Adrian.

Grabbing her mouse, she clicked it open and started to read. It wasn’t long, taking her only a minute to read, but she was grinning from ear to ear by the time she was done. Burnt beans on toast, he was serious, she thought. Quickly, she wrote a reply,

Adrian! I was so glad to read your message this morning! I’m so glad the boss agreed, and I think the timing is perfect! I’ll be driving up Tuesday morning, so that will give me some time to get things ready.

I think I’ll take you up on that offer to have dinner before I go, though; especially since last night was so much fun! I really enjoyed getting to know you better.

See you soon,

~ Molly~


She sat back in her chair after hitting send and wondered what it would be like to have him as a guest over a long weekend. None of her friends had ever come up before, but then again, it wasn’t her cabin before, either! Just then the phone rang on her desk, signaling time to get the day started.

Molly was busy all day catching up on what had happened the day before, and trying to set things up to run smoothly while she was gone next week. She didn’t have time to think about Adrian for the rest of the day because she was busy getting work out and meeting with her team to go over things. She was glad when the day ended and she turned off her computer and locked up her office.

Her week long vacation started at five o’clock tonight when she walked out, and she was going to take the weekend to shop before driving up Tuesday morning. She wanted to choose some nice things to make the guest room comfortable. On the way home, she had time to wonder about what colors he would like and what kind of wine she should buy. Shrugging as she walked into her apartment, she decided to simply ask about the wine, and surprise him with the colors.
 
.

The meeting was iresome. It was sort of an inquest into what had happened the previous day in the meeting with the clients. What was most frstratign was that he knew where he had gone wrong. He had received a coupel of emails from the client that morning, and he had fresh ideas, almost a fresh brief.

But he still had t sit in on th emeeting, even though he had said hardly a word. Fortuantely he had taken in his tablet, and had used some of the time to start to develop his ideas.

Meetign over, he wandered over to a drinking point and refilled his water bottle before taking a sip, and then headed back to his desk, in the open plan office.

He moved the mouse,before entering in the password. He soon saw his work emails, and ignored them. RAther he checked the news headlines before opening his own email on Safari.

He soon saw a reply from Molly and quickly opened it.

Adrian! I was so glad to read your message this morning! I’m so glad the boss agreed, and I think the timing is perfect! I’ll be driving up Tuesday morning, so that will give me some time to get things ready.

I think I’ll take you up on that offer to have dinner before I go, though; especially since last night was so much fun! I really enjoyed getting to know you better.

See you soon,

~ Molly~


He read it a couple of times before he replied.

Hi Molly,

Again thank you for a lovely evening last night. Are you still intending to go up to your cabin on Tuesday? If so I'll cook for us on Monday evening, that will allow you to finish packing and the like.

Any dislikes or allergies that I should know about?"

A.


He closed his Safari window and started to work on his project, complete losing track of time. He was on a roll, and with a few quick emails to the client, he was making good progress. It was only when he realised the office was emptying that it was gone 5pm.

He madea few notes to remind him for Monday, and then logged off. But as he went to turn the PC off at the wall, he decided to leave it on, he might log on from home over the weekend and continue.

So it was just after six as he approached their apartment, looking out for the delightful Molly in the coffee house on the ground floor....

He couldn't see her. But he took a table outside anyway, as the cute waitress approached, in her short bob style died red hair and her plinging top exposing her Decolletage and her small yet inviting cleavage.

"A cold beer and a double espresso."

As she left, he reached for his phone, and pondered before he typed in the password.

"I'm downstairs if you fancy a coffee?" and pressed send.
 
Molly had just zipped up her jeans when she heard her phone vibrate. Walking over to the dresser she picked it up to see who might have sent her a text. A big smile crossed her face as she saw that it was from Adrian, so she opened it to find that he was downstairs. For some reason, his invitation made her feel happy. Happier than she had felt in some time.

“I’ll be right down… give me a few minutes” she typed quickly and hit send.

Walking back over to her closet she picked out sunshine-yellow t-shirt and pulled it on over her head. Running the brush through her brown, wavy hair, Molly decided to put it back in a ponytail and then she was on her way out the door.

It wasn’t long before she was outside walking towards Adrian. He already had his coffee and a beer, and she wondered at the combination. He must have a cast-iron stomach, she thought with a smile.

“Hi, Adrian! Thanks for inviting me down.” Molly went to sit next to him in the sunshine. “I was very happy to get your email today.”

As she sat, she turned to look for a server to place her order.
 
.

“I’ll be right down… give me a few minutes”

He swiped on his screen, and quickly read Molly's reply and he just grinned. Moments later, the young barista/waitress arrive with his order, watching her as she approached.

He did find her alluring; both physically as well as her persona.

But as the waitress walked away, he reached for his tablet from his day-sack, and was soon opening a list in Ever-note, of the things that he need to do regarding his camera gear before the trip the following week.

He knew that time was precious, and if he wasn't organised, he would squander away most of the weekend.

And so his fingers were soon quickly tapping away at the blue-tooth keyboard, glancing up every now and then to see if Molly had arrived; but soon he saw a rather bright yellow top appear from behind the set of doors into his field of vision.

He looked up and saw her, the blue tight-ish jeans revealing her rather shapely legs, though he moved hi s eyes towards her face as he stood up and greeted her with a cheeky hug and kiss on the cheeks.

“Hi, Adrian! Thanks for inviting me down.”

"My pleasure, and of course I'm the lucky one that you are free!" he replied with a slightly flirtatious response.

“I was very happy to get your email today.”

He sipped his beer as she sat on the chair opposite him, and he looked around, grabbing the attention of the waitress.

"As was I! We seem to have a plan forming together nicely...."

At that moment, the waitress approached, clearly looking at Molly, and quietly waiting for an order.
 
Back
Top