Fabulous movies!

krissive69

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 2, 2010
Posts
801
So there are a lot of threads here about sexual experiences and so on... not so much about lifestyle or inspiration. Tell us about LGBTQ movies that you've seen. Maybe the movie that inspired you in some way, or maybe there was just a second order character or plot that you identified with... maybe there was some steamy sex that turned you on, or a classic that you watched again recently. I'm always on the hunt for a good LGBTQ movie... what have you seen? Link to a trailer if there is one!
 
Ok... so... maybe we should open it up to TV series as well. I mean... Game of Thrones (which I haven't watched) has just GOT to have all kinds of medieval, armor-wearing, homoeroticism associated with it! Bet there are hard fucks in THAT world, eh?

emmmm.. Call the Midwife on PBS... I just LOVE that series. So many interesting issues raised by it. Two of the female characters, Patience "Patsy" Mount and Delia Busby are involved in a lesbian relationship. It seems well-played to me. One of the interesting points made at the end of one of the shows was that lesbianism in the 1960s was apparently not regarded as a "thing". They are played as being able to "fly under the radar" because no one imagined that such a relationship (in stark contrast to male relationships) was possible. I wonder if that was true. Some of you who are older than me might have to comment here. Highly recommended. Site here: http://www.pbs.org/call-the-midwife/home/
 
Last edited:
could be me, but I'm just guessing that PBS is not as big a hit on the GLBT Board as i might have thought it would be....
 
The finale from the movie "Topsy Turvey" (1999) about Gilbert and Sullivan's "The Mikado". This was a pretty good movie I thought... learned a lot about Gilbert and Sullivan as well as the actors who played the principal parts when the opera opened in 1885. https://youtu.be/ahfRrWhI2d4

Though not specifically LGBT, it is about the Theatre after all...
 
Shakespeare in Love (1998) gets marks for gender-bending... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk1rTKB6ZF8 and it's pretty funny!

And now for the cultural edification of the Board, something completely unrelated to movies or GLBT (but what isn't, really?)... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNmTrIgBcLQ
Andrew Cantrill plays Trumpet Tune In D by David Johnson on the organ of the Royal Hospital School, Holbrook.
Better than sex...
 
In the 50's, lesbian stuff was unthinkable. To be a gay then was to wear a target on your back.
 
Transamerica

Wow, thanks for the vert. So funny! I got a date with a T girl manana; will run this by her. Maybe we will watch it on the couch?
 
So there are a lot of threads here about sexual experiences and so on... not so much about lifestyle or inspiration. Tell us about LGBTQ movies that you've seen. Maybe the movie that inspired you in some way, or maybe there was just a second order character or plot that you identified with... maybe there was some steamy sex that turned you on, or a classic that you watched again recently. I'm always on the hunt for a good LGBTQ movie... what have you seen? Link to a trailer if there is one!

Here's a thread I made a while back. Enjoy. Full of motivation, emotion, and inspiration.
 
Back
Top