What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those the PM'ed me. We are ok. A lot of our friends an family are not though. Some are missing. Complete devastation here. So sad and heart broken. Will get back to you all soon.

Sorry IHC. Keep your wife stress free which I know will be hard. Praying for you.

I need to get into the shower
I'm curious if all those posts were for me
What piece of lingerie haven't I worn in awhile
Chinese sounds good
I wish this kid would quit kicking my bladder

For those the PM'ed me. We are ok. A lot of our friends an family are not though. Some are missing. Complete devastation here. So sad and heart broken. Will get back to you all soon.

Glad to hear you are okay. I will be praying for you.

Hope to hear from other OK Litsters soon...

I am excited for the Dancing With The Stars Finale tonight...I am rooting for Val and Zendaya, since my friend was eliminated earlier in season...but she will be on tonight though, dancing with the other eliminated people...:heart:

I am so sorry...My heart and prayers for your loved ones and all those affected...Bless you and them...:heart::heart::heart:

Sending good thoughts to you and yours.

Thinking how it's been a shitty day in my world but then looking at OK, I realize that my problems are really pretty insignificant.

All those poor children in OK....their poor families. My heart is breaking for all those hit. :(

I'm watching my portion size. Of course you've seen me pack it in. Eating next to you is not flattering.

I meant asking for extra brocoli or veggies in your meals. Those don't add much calories. Or drink a big glass of water before the meal. I'm a cheap date--shhh.

You can do this! Just make it about having a healthier lifestyle not a "diet".

I meant asking for extra brocoli or veggies in your meals. Those don't add much calories. Or drink a big glass of water before the meal. I'm a cheap date--shhh.

You can do this! Just make it about having a healthier lifestyle not a "diet".

Yeah I know. I just want more when I'm perfectly satisfied. Doesn't help kiddo is singing the ice cream song!

Thanks for the prayers everyone. All of our family is accounted for except 1 cousin. So far 9 of our friends and families have lost everything.

Thanks for the prayers everyone. All of our family is accounted for except 1 cousin. So far 9 of our friends and families have lost everything.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help! I remember when we were hit by a tornado, it is something that changes your life in an instant!

Thank you for this brief note, IHC. Been thinking about you and yours. Please be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back