Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really into pee but this video was somewhat hot.
My only pee experience happened a few years ago. My husband got in the shower with me when I was washing my hair. He was a little drunk and pissed on my legs which stunk as he had drank several beers.

L:rose:

Glad you liked it.

hi

My ex bf always included pee when he did sodomy on me or i did felatio on him.

I was introduced to that when I was tipsy on whisky.later I liked it even without.

Nice!!!! I was introduced to it slowly, it started out as "accidentally" leaving the bathroom door open for me to see. Or her accidentally walking in on me peeing. Then it progressed to her holding my cock as I pissed. To having me piss on her and then finally her pissing on me. This was years ago and unfortunately, my wife has shown no desire to help me out. Although I did get a we'll see once when I brought it up to her.

hi

Nice!!!! I was introduced to it slowly, it started out as "accidentally" leaving the bathroom door open for me to see. Or her accidentally walking in on me peeing. Then it progressed to her holding my cock as I pissed. To having me piss on her and then finally her pissing on me. This was years ago and unfortunately, my wife has shown no desire to help me out. Although I did get a we'll see once when I brought it up to her.

some drops after analsex activity is complete, is the best elixir.

hi

after getting tipsy on whisky and sodomy with ejaculation in colon, wiping with tissue, and felatio with pee exiting and tasted is the true sense of kink as expressed by my ex bf.

after getting tipsy on whisky and sodomy with ejaculation in colon, wiping with tissue, and felatio with pee exiting and tasted is the true sense of kink as expressed by my ex bf.

Damn!!!! You are one hot kinky lady. I need to get to know you better.;):devil:

I've often fantasized about being dressed up in skanky, slutty schoolgirl uniform and being made to write lines as a punishment, exposing my pantied ass as I reach high above me to reach the top of the chalkboard. Just like her I would be begging the teacher to let me go for a pee only to get a firm "NO! You may not." as an answer, inevitably losing control and peeing my panties, my hot, yellow fluid flowing steadily through the crotch of my panties in a long, thick stream. Eventually it would weaken to a thin trickle as the remainder of it makes its way down the insides of my thighs and down my legs. However; I would be wearing a pair of white, thigh high, stay up stockings so they could also get a good soaking.

Anybody want to expand on this? Anyone else have a similar fantasy?

Makes me want to go drink lots of water. :)
Never down that before but I think I'd be in the tub, not on a table.

L:rose:
I would love to be her boy. The world is really missing out with all the little boy pee statues. Just think if we had great statues of women peeing in all the parks,

It's been a long time since I found a willing lover to indulge me. It's not always a successful or good idea to bring up pee play with your partner... :( As a guy that loves submission, it's partly the idea of experiencing some equivalent of being come on in a very visual and physical way. Not every woman can squirt, but every woman alive can pee. And it can feel soooo slippery when it's fresh....... sigh :cathappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back