Women in men's shirts

I am digging this thread

Lovely maids all in a row. Each sexy than the last.
 
On my lunch break & decided to grab one of hubby's ;)
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 517
My contribution
 

Attachments

  • 007-copy.jpg
    007-copy.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 502
This might be my new favorite thread! Thank you to everyone who has posted... they pics are HOT!!
 
Awesome! Thank you to all of the beautiful girls who have posted to this thread. You are making it takeoff and it is a blessing to us all who get to look at them. Sexy sexy sexy :)
 
I had a lot of them so I made a collage. :) Lovely photos of all the ladies!!
 

Attachments

  • Collage.jpg
    Collage.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 478
I had a lot of them so I made a collage. :) Lovely photos of all the ladies!!

Wow! You are such a delight to look at Tali! I should save this to my computer so that I can just stare at you for hours on end ;)

(Don't worry, I never save pictures to my computer)
 
I have always been impressed with you curves. Love it.

Thank you!

So glad you found the pic!! Love the added touch of the tie between those beautifully big breasts but I wouldn't mind seeing something else there!

I have a fondness for ties ;) thank you...and yum!

Damn!!!! Too hot!!!! Thanks for sharing PK

Thanks for enjoying :)

I'm tryin to find the words to say without bein disrespectful....

Nice tie ;)

LOL, thanks ;)
 
Great idea for a thread I've always found women in men's shirts soo sexy.
 
Love mens shirts. I just don't fit in many..

(Sorry for the huge pic)

For some reason, the size of the picture doesn't bother me at all. I think I was concentrating a little more on the beautiful set of breasts pressed against the table. Weird right?

Really love the cleavage here too. Great picture.
 
My contribution . . .

UTaK7pi.jpg


DUvuKnF.jpg
Very nice!
 
Back
Top