Anonymous Secrets Thread

F38. a year after i left my ex (of 16 yrs) i went on a total sexcapade. i went a year without sex and made up for it one summer with multiple men. i kept a calendar, so i knew who i was with and when. i found my best fwb that way. i also fell for someone along the way, and we've been dating ever since. not a perfect story...right now things aren't going well with the bf. i will not cheat, that's not me. But if things don't work out with my bf, the fwb will be getting a booty call.

The two or three times I have had to send something back, and I had no choice, I handed the waitress a tip and asked her to give it to the person remaking my order and thank them for the trouble.

Expensive, but safer that way.

maybe...
I never thought of doing that. I'm not sure I've ever sent something back, but if I ever do, I hope to remember this.

No secret just popped in to perv on Kat's AV. :D
Hi Kat. :kiss:

Her AV is very attention grabbing. I stared, I'll admit it. :D

F38. a year after i left my ex (of 16 yrs) i went on a total sexcapade. i went a year without sex and made up for it one summer with multiple men. i kept a calendar, so i knew who i was with and when. i found my best fwb that way. i also fell for someone along the way, and we've been dating ever since. not a perfect story...right now things aren't going well with the bf. i will not cheat, that's not me. But if things don't work out with my bf, the fwb will be getting a booty call.

Damn!

I usually don't comment on confessions, but please stop doing this.

Male - 51 - When I get to work early I jack it in the bathroom then go to the break room and rub some cum inside all the coffee mugs.
Alright. Can I say you should be shot? How would you feel if you found out you'd been slurping down someone's ...um.... tribute with your morning cup o' joe? I hope to all that's holy in this world you were kidding, because there is absolutely nothing supportive I can say to this.
The Golden Rule, dude...learn it and live by it..

Last edited:
Aaaaahhhh....finally get to settle in and catch up on some juicy secrets here. :rose:

The two or three times I have had to send something back, and I had no choice, I handed the waitress a tip and asked her to give it to the person remaking my order and thank them for the trouble.

Expensive, but safer that way.

maybe...

That or you've just paid double for...... :D

Welcome back buddy, nice to see this thread up and running again.

Making up for lost time, a good strategy :D

I usually don't comment on confessions, but please stop doing this.

Male - 51 - When I get to work early I jack it in the bathroom then go to the break room and rub some cum inside all the coffee mugs.

I am just not buying this one. It just reads like it is a sketchy, made up story.

That being said, if it is true then I can not wait to see the anonymous secret in this thread where a subject confesses to dislocating a persons shoulder and breaking his jaw after catching him doing that.

I am just not buying this one. It just reads like it is a sketchy, made up story.

That being said, if it is true then I can not wait to see the anonymous secret in this thread where a subject confesses to dislocating a persons shoulder and breaking his jaw after catching him doing that.
*belly laugh*

Female 47

I have listened to people's issues for years and love my job. Part of my job, though, is hearing the details about people's sexual abuse as children. Often times when I hear these details, and the resulting pain and havoc wreaked on these folks' lives - I have homicidal fantasies (only fantasies, no worries) about the perpetrators and imagine what torturous things I'd like to do to them. Sometimes I draft letters in my head as to what I'd love to say to these sick fuck abusers.

Female - 32 - I wanted to share the fun afternoon I had today. I was being a bit naughty on another website that has a video chat. I was giving peep shows to whomever viewed my cam. I even invited a friend from Lit to come watch me. It was very exciting, I got such a rush from it. I guess that makes me a bit of a exhibitionist?

M, 40s

I am wearing the sweatpants that my lover was wearing the first time we fucked. We got together on a night when we swapped partners - her husband was with my wife and I was with her. That was our first time.

It wasn't the last.

28- I question if I should have married my husband. I don't think either of us wanted to get old alone.

Male - 38 - I'm still a virgin. I feel that if I can just get a woman to sleep with me, my whole life will come together.

TO THE F32 - Which website with video chat?

Can you please tell us which website that was?????

Female - 32 - I wanted to share the fun afternoon I had today. I was being a bit naughty on another website that has a video chat. I was giving peep shows to whomever viewed my cam. I even invited a friend from Lit to come watch me. It was very exciting, I got such a rush from it. I guess that makes me a bit of a exhibitionist?

Male - 38 - I'm still a virgin. I feel that if I can just get a woman to sleep with me, my whole life will come together.

Hey guy ~ sending you so many warm hugs. I'm sorry that this feels like such a monumental hurdle for you. There are lots of very friendly women here. Perhaps you could find a kind teacher/guide in your area? Best wishes to you.
:heart: :kiss: :heart:

Female - 37 - Last night I answered an ad on Craigslist. I ended up going to a man's hotel room and fucking his brains out in exchange for $500.

F - 30 - Late last year memories of abuse from my childhood resurfaced. I don't know how to deal with them, I just wish I could bury them all over again.
I have enough to deal with without these memories as well. I'm lost and so sick of being screwed up. I'm tired of spending so much time in therapy and more stuff just coming up

Female, 40ish - I think my husband is in love with someone else. I don't think he'll do anything about it because he's stubborn and feels he should honor his commitment to me. I almost wish he would leave me for her. It would end this limbo we're in, but the idea of being alone terrifies me.

Back