In Just Five Days (closed to Steffi200051)

.

Adrian took a few initial photos of the waterfall, before somehow Jane became involved; he wasn't sure how much of it was his idea or how much was hers.

But as he knelt, she pulled her skirt up exposing her thighs as she grinned at him mischievously. But he saw the smile, the glint in he reye and so he took a few more of her, suggesting a few poses.

He wanted to suggest that she should remove her bra but he didnt mange the courage to do so. But they contineud having their short ad-hoc photo shoot.

"Everything is fun unless your family finds your flash drive,"

He grinned. "There isn't anything in here that I would be ashamed of Clare finding." he replied...

He watched her remove her shoes and enter the water, as he pointed the lens at her, and continued to snap away, soem were holiday snaps, but other photos were more composed, more arty.

As she started to walk back to the shore he snapped a few of her face and torso, before offering her a hand back onto the shore. As she took his hand, she stumbled into his arms...

"Opps!" he commented, smiling his hands suddenly on her sides around her waist.

Their eyes met.
 
"Oooo..thanks this gravel tends to slide when you step on it. Trust me, this water is way to cool for skinny dipping."

Jane found her way to solid ground and leaned slightly against the rocky ledge waiting for the warm sun to dry her feet before she slipped into her sneakers. Adrian was still shooting. In a wispy moment she pulled her skirt up further then intended. He took a picture that most likely caught some of her tummy. It didn't bother Jane, in fact it was a playful moment. In fact it was quite nice to be the center of a photo-op.

Moments later she leaned forward as if stretching to pick up something from the ground. Afterward she did a quick glance to be sure no people were close by.
 
.

Adrian blushed when he realised exactly where his hands ended up as he caught and steadied her.

But for that moment they were almost in an embrace, his cock did twitch. Then she lifted her top; knowing he was taking a couple more photos, exposing her midribs t him, before she extended herself onto the ground, teasing him and the camera.

Finally he stood up putting the camera down, wondering if he should stop taking photos for a while..

"Should have a few photos to edit at some point!" he offered as he watched her.
 
"Editing is for later....the moment is here."

Jane turned around to face the ledge and pulled her top up nearly to her neck which offered a swell shot of her back. She wasn't sure he was still shooting. Moments later she moved to find her sneakers.

It was then that she noticed that Adrian was really getting some enjoyment from her playful antics. She smiled as she looked to see where they might be heading next.

"Want to check out the hillside, maybe get a few shots of the taller trees?"
 
.


Adrian grinned....

"Anyone would think you enjoy posing for the camera Jane..."

He paused....

"EVer posed topless for your husband or a previous partner Jane?"


His voice was full of jollity, but had a serious edge as their eyes met...

"Sure the hills sounds good."

He walked up to her, and then started to walk following the path leading them up to the wood on the side of the hill.

.
 
"Nooooo....that would be beyond my level confidence. Have you ever done a photo shoot like that?

Up until now she actually had no idea that he was a camera buff. His camera seemed quite sophisticated which prompted her interest. The first 50 yards up the hill was really steep before leveling off at which time the forest of hardwood trees began. The grass appeared to have been recently mowed making for easy travel. Eventually, Jane saw a few picnic tables. There was a splendid view of the lake.
 
.

Adrian walked by Jane's side as they scampered up the steep path before it leveled out, opening up to a picnic area.

Moments later they were standing looking down as Adrian picked up his camera again...

"Nothing serious but I've done a few topless pics of Clare whilst messing around. One day I'd love to do a portraiture course."

He resumed taking a few photos of the lake. As Jane walked away, he looked at her and took a couple of portraits of her with out her knowing, getting a couple of relaxed moody shoots before she saw him.
 
"I love being outside. We don't get to be here as much as adults when we have jobs. You don't need a course, you just need to shoot."

Jane took a seat on the well-weathered picnic table, sitting on the table with her feet on the bench, as she looked out over the lake. It was difficult to believe that there weren't people around.
 
.

They fell silent for a moment, as if both of them realisied the area was rather quiet and peaceful. Adrian started to imagine how busy, and crowded, noisy this would be at a weekend when people are either not at school or work...

"It is peaceful isn't it..."
 
"Actually, it's empty. I can't imagine what it must be on a dismal day. So, do you and Claire ever have sex outdoors?"

Jane had really become brave, but they were already into new territory and it seemed to be a logical question. It may have been brought on by the private setting. Adrian had moved to sitting on the table as he took shots of the far side of the lake.
 
.

He looked, stared at her after she asked that question. He wasn't sure why she was asking, it was not the sort of normal question two work colleagues would ask. But somehow he also sensed that their friendship has changed. But would they ever meet up socially outside work with their respective partners present...

"Not with Clare, she is quite 'traditional' on sex.... but I did have a blow job once out on a walk, as she smoked her cancer stick at the same time. Funny enough it was quite erotic"

He paused, thinking about the obvious counter question. "Why have you Jane?"
 
"Gosh yes....In college twice and then after we were married. A few times on a sailboat that we like taking out on the lake. It is more than just the fresh air. I think I like the thrill of avoiding been seen by others."

Jane hoped she not come off as a loose woman by mentioning the college memory. It was more of keeping pace with Adrian's comment.
 
He nodded at her confession...

"But now you are married with a lovely child and a professional career, you have calmed down?"

Their eyes met
 
"Yes...gone are the days! The sailboat thing was kind of fun because my husband was never much for outdoor nudity and we were with another couple. "

The very memory made her tingle with excitement. Her friend Rhonda and her husband were quite entertaining. It had been three years ago. Jane had never watched people have sex before and it really was more of a lesson then entertainment.
 
.

"Yes...gone are the days! The sailboat thing was kind of fun because my husband was never much for outdoor nudity and we were with another couple. "

"Group sex?" Adrian joked in a tantalizing, teasing manner as he sat on a table and looked at his younger colleague. Her wide scoop neck top had slid of her shoulder slightly exposing her bare flesh, and her bra strap, with the sun catching the colours of her hair.

He picked up the camera and altered the F-setting lowering it to change the focal length and captured a couple of shots in quick succession...

"I dare you to remove your bra Jane..." he joked, but with a serious edge to it
 
"It was not group sex. Andy and Kim were having their own fun--separately. Tristan and I of course got to watch. It all began when Kim suggested we get rid of tan lines."

She thought about the ramifications of telling this story and how Adrian was being intrigued, yet there was a certain level of interest that was being addressed. He continued to take pictures as a way of preserving the moment.

"I dare you to remove your bra.."

It was clearly a joke on his part but still caught her by surprise. Jane could easily make it back to the car and not be noticed by others even if they stopped and talked with strangers. She had never had a large chest. Even in college she often wore just a sweatshirt.

"Oh and what would that be for? You would be taking pictures that wouldn't show anything," She joked.
 
.

"It was not group sex!" defended Jane.

He grinned mischievously as she tried to defend her actions, even though she had no recourse; no need to defend herself against him.

"Oh and what would that be for? You would be taking pictures that wouldn't show anything," She joked.

Adrian smiled as he lowered his camera.

"Not sure about that, I am sure your breasts will hang well differently... And so whilst not will be obvious, your posture, your curves will differ...... Want to find out?" raising his eyebrow as he challenged her.
 
"Are you looking for that or are you just trying to get me naked?"

Adrian was more than twenty years older and it seemed good that he was still interested in seeing women but there was more to considered, especially that they were co-workers. Still he had an innocent way of asking.
 
.

"Are you looking for that or are you just trying to get me naked?"

"My dear Jane, if I wanted you to pose for me nude for an erotic boudoir shot, I would simply have asked. But If I did cross the line then please accept my apologies...."

Pausing "But I think it would be fun...."
 
"Fun...I'll show you some real fun."

Jane stepped in front of the table and deftly removed her green cotton briefs!
 
.

Adrian watched in total amazement as Jane suddenly stepped up from the picnic table and puled her knicks down, stepping out of them and stuffing them in her shoulder bag.

"Wow..... feeling adventurous are we?"

He stepped away and knelt before her, giving her some posing suggestions as he pointed the lens at her, asking her to part her legs slightly to look at the the camera and away over he shoulder.

At any point, he didn't see anything more than the inner thigh, but he was aroused, intrigued.


After 15 possibly 20 photos, he lowered the camera.

"So are you going to remove the bra as well Jane?" grinning like a Cheshire cat.
 
"Not yet anyway, first things first. It's your turn."

She had had accepted his challenge and upped the stakes at the same time. She had clearly played off on their visit to the lingerie shop the previous afternoon. As she stood there, Jane could feel the coolness of what little breeze was available. It made her tingle to think that Adrian was getting warmer as he clicked away. Of anyone seeing his pictures would have no idea. Still it made her want to show more.

"Why would you want to see my breasts when you could see my coochie?"

She laughed at the wording. Jane was a full twenty years younger and it pleased her that Adrian was at a loss for how to react. She turned her head to check for people before lifting her skirt to flash him a brief view.

"More?'
 
.

"Why would you want to see my breasts when you could see my coochie?"

Adrian giggled at her language, using a term he had not heard off but assumed that was due to their age differences.

"Well as lovely as Iam sure they are Jane, I do not want to see your breasts... not now at least " he joked.

"But rather I am sure that females often feel more relaxed, comfortable, wicked if they are doing something in front of the lens. which leads to more relaxed photos... And I am sure your breasts are firm and pert enough not to need a bra...."

He hessitated before he finished.

"What do you mean about my turn Jane?" as the penny finally dropped catching her eyes, her radiant cheeky grin


.
 
"I mean if I take off something, you should too. Just to stay even."

She continued to walk in the cool grass with her sneakers off as he took pictures. Adrian looked as if he was thinking about a plan but could not decide. It was almost funny to watch him.
 
.

Adrian grinned as he heard what he sort of anticipated. But removing his trunk boxers would not be as easy as removing her bra or knickers.

"I could consider it I guess...." pointing the camera at Jane and taking a photo of her cheesy grin.
 
Back
Top