Loosing your virginity.

CBHunter

Literotica Guru
Something I've heard from several ladies I've chatted with here is that they lost their virginity to a friend of their father's or to the father of one of their friends. Just wondering how common that is and if the same applies for guys loosing their virginity to their mother's friend or the mother of one of their friends.

Something I've heard from several ladies I've chatted with here is that they lost their virginity to a friend of their father's or to the father of one of their friends. Just wondering how common that is and if the same applies for guys loosing their virginity to their mother's friend or the mother of one of their friends.

Like most things it depends on the person involved.

I do have a few friends who like myself all losed their virginity to a much older gentleman.

Like most things it depends on the person involved.

I do have a few friends who like myself all losed their virginity to a much older gentleman.

As a dirty old man myself, hearing that keeps my hopes - and other things up. :devil: Thanks, for sharing B&WW. Would love to hear details if you're so inclined...and if Lit policies permit the full telling here. :cool:

As a dirty old man myself, hearing that keeps my hopes - and other things up. :devil: Thanks, for sharing B&WW. Would love to hear details if you're so inclined...and if Lit policies permit the full telling here. :cool:

I'm
Actually working on it for a friend I've made, in long form. I'll post the link if it's approved. :)

Interesting topic. I didn't quite lose my virginity to an older man but the first time I ever really enjoyed sex was with a friends father. I had tried a few times before with my boyfriend at the time but each time was quite uneventful.

Like legolove, I gave my virginity to a guy my age and it was nothing special. My first good sex was with a man in his 40's. He certainly taught me a few things and I was a very willing student.

Loss of leg love?

Interesting topic. I didn't quite lose my virginity to an older man but the first time I ever really enjoyed sex was with a friends father. I had tried a few times before with my boyfriend at the time but each time was quite uneventful.

We need what we need

Most time inside most men are lost too

Bumping because the topic still intrigues me.

Two women I dated long ago had lost their virginity to a friend of the family - both were quite young and raped...

fantasy and reality aren't always the same thing!

Two women I dated long ago had lost their virginity to a friend of the family - both were quite young and raped...

fantasy and reality aren't always the same thing!

Rape is unfortunately a reality in far too many aspects of life. This thread was not started with the intention of condoning or promoting rape but to explore a topic I'd heard of from many women; the consensual giving of their virginity to a man much older than they were at the time.

Back