The Head of the Family

TheDevilInASong

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Posts
328
daniel-craig-8_zpsd847965d.jpg


Donovan Doyle
Donovan Doyle has spent his entire life as part of one of the most notorious families in America. Based in Boston, the Doyles have been at the head of the Irish Mob for more than six generations, and now, with the death of his older brother Finn, Donovan is now the boss. The godfather. But being the boss isn't without it's troubles, whether it's enemies looking to take what belongs to the family, or rivals within the family looking to test his control.​

With the laughter and loud singing of another Doyle family dinner still filling the downstairs of the house, Donovan quietly made his way up to the second floor to check on his wife, Vanessa. She had disappeared about twenty minutes ago, complaining of a headache. Donovan was reasonably sure that "headache" was code for "drank too much and need to lie down". As expected, he found her passed out on the bed in the master suite. As he stood next to the bed staring down at her, he casually loosened the bow tie she'd insisted he wear that night, then unbuttoned the top button of his shirt. With a sigh, Donovan reached down and lifted his wife's right leg up onto the bed from where it was it was dangling off the edge.

He made no attempt to wake her. Instead he slipped from the bedroom and started down the hall, determined to check on the only other member of his immediate family, and another person conspicously absent from the festivities downstairs, his teenage stepdaughter. Moving to stand in front of her bedroom door at the other end of the hall, Donovan listened for signs that she was still awake, then tapped lightly on the door.
 
Last edited:
Name: Chantel
Age: 21
Looks: http://favim.com/orig/201105/11/can...fashion-hot-make-up-model-Favim.com-40833.jpg

Chantel didn't like family get together's because she didn't feel like she fit in. She was laid on her bed in http://m-media.victoriassecret.com/product/250x333/V283127.jpg

She heard footsteps near her door as she ran her hand through her hair. "Donovan is that you?" She asked as she got out of bed and opened the bedroom door. She looked at him and smiled. "Hi has mom past out yet?" She asked looking at him as she stroked her side. "How's the party going?" She stood at the door looking at him. She didn't mind him seeing her in her nightie she knew she looked good and she was proud of her body. She thought her step dad was good looking she always thought he was and when she first met him she thought her mom was pretty lucky to have a guy like him.
 
If any other girl had met him at the door dressed the way Chantel was dressed, her thin, sheer nighty revealing firm, full breasts, a flat, toned stomach and long, slender legs, Donovan would have suspected they were trying to seduce him. With his recent climb to power he had discovered that there were always people looking to get something from him, and most of them would do anything to get it, including seduction. But Chantel was different. There was an honesty about her, an innocence that Donovan had seen very little of lately in the people around him. Perhaps that was why he found himself drawn to her more and more. That and the fact that she was easily the most beautiful, most alluring woman he had ever known. If only she weren't his stepdaughter.

He nodded when his stepdaughter asked about her mother, not bothering to comment further. What else was there to say? If she hadn't gotten drunk and passed out, then most likely Vanessa would have ended up causing a scene downstairs. Things were probably better this way.

"How's the party going?" Chantel asked.

"Winding down I think, though it may be hours before everyone is gone," Donovan answered, clearly not interested in the activities downstairs. His eyes strayed down to his stepdaughter's cleavage for a brief moment before he spoke again. "I was thinking perhaps I could hide in here with you for a bit, if you don't mind."
 
Chantel knew to most people she came across as a sweet and innocent but she wasn't so innocent. She had some fun with some guys but they never really fore filled her needs she needed a man a real man who could take control of her. She knew her stepfarther got hit on a lot she could tell by the way woman looked at him when she went out with him. She really liked her stepfarther he was there for her and he cared. He was the only one who understood how she got frustrated with her mom for drinking. Her mom never knew when to stop and she drank nearly every day.

She sometimes wondered why Donovan chose to be with her mom he could get any girl he wanted and she really was jealous she wanted him. She had always been attracted to him since day one. She just wished he wasn't her stepfarther then she could have him.

"Oh okay sorry I didn't stay downstairs for the rest the party after the food. Its just because I aways feel like I don't fit in." She said looking at him as she stroked her side softly.

She noticed him looking at her cleavage and she blushed. She knew she has a great set and she loved to show them off."Yeah come in I was just going to put a movie on do you want get in bed with me?" She asked smiling at him as she step to the side so he could come into her room.
 
Donovan stepped past his stepdaughter into her bedroom, catching the soft, sweet scent of her hair. It was intoxicating, nearly as intoxicating as the sight of her in the flimsy clothing she was wearing. The thought of getting into bed with her as she had suggested brought a dozen sordid images to mind, none of which involved watching a movie. As he heard the door close behind him, and he realized they were truly alone, Donovan counseled himself not to let his imagination get away from him.

"Sure..." he answered as he glanced around and realized that there wasn't anywhere to sit in the bedroom except the bed. He forced himself not to look back at the young woman behind him as he made his way to her large bed. He slipped his shoes off and sat down on the side of the bed.

"Just for the record, Chantel, you don't fit in with the people downstairs," he commented as he leaned back slightly against the pillows, trying to get comfortable. "Most of them are fake and greedy and would hesitate to cut your throat if they thought they would gain something from it. Trust me, I know, they're my family after all."
 
"Yeah I know I'm not like them your not either your smarter. You wouldn't cut my throat if you thought you could gain something from it would you?" She asked looking at him as she got on the bed she leaned against the head board looking at him. "Donovan can I tell you something?" She moved closer to him as she ran her fingers through her hair. She rested her head against his arm looking up at him.
 
His stepdaughter wasn't entirely right about him, Donovan realized. He was like his family in more ways than he cared to admit. His whole life had revolved around the family, the blood they shared, the success they shared, the guilt, and the heartaches. He couldn't have escaped it if he wanted to. Not now, especially. Pushing his melancholy thoughts away, Donovan tried to focus on something good. Something like Chantel.

She had joined him on the bed, sitting up like he was, though leaning slightly to the side, her head moving to his shoulder. He'd been alone with his stepdaughter before, and he'd seen her walking around in suggestive lingerie before, but he had never been alone in her bed with her, her wearing so little. Donovan could feel himself growing tense, but he could also feel the desire he felt toward Chantel surfacing.

"Of course, you know you can talk to me about anything," he answered, his eyes slowly dropping from her perfect face down to her perfect breasts, which were barely covered by her outfit.
 
She knew her step dad was capable of hurting people but she felt like she knew him well enough to know he wouldn't hurt her. She knew a lot more about his family then she let on. She just thought it was better to act like she knew hardly anything about the family's line of work.

She had always flirted with him but she hadn't purposely dressed the way she had for him she just enjoyed showing her body off she was proud of her body. She liked wearing outfits that showed off her curves she worked out so hard for.

"Well you know I really like you its just I don't see you as my step dad because you deserve better then my mom and well I like you like you." She said noticing his eyes were on her chest. She stroked his arm. "I know you probably won't like me the same way but I wanted you to know!" She smiled at him as she fluttered her eyelashes at him in a flirty way.
 
Donovan considered what his stepdaughter said, and for a moment he thought maybe there could be something between them, maybe she could be the beautiful distraction he so desperately needed. It wasn't as if he hadn't thought about it before. Every man who met Chantel wondered if there was a chance, that was how alluring she was. Donovan was a realist though. He understood that there was no future for them. Even if she wasn't his wife's daughter, even if he wasn't who he was, there was the age difference between the them. She deserved someone young and vibrant, like she was, not a forty year old gangster with a bad knee and countless scars.

"You are an incredible young woman, beautiful, intelligent and compassionate," he finally responded not wanting to hurt her feelings by rejecting her. But how could he explain that they couldn't be together without either hurting her or leading her on. "I wish we'd met some other way, some other place...but things are what they are."

Donovan was lucky to get the words out, the way Chantel was stroking his arm and looking up at her with those gorgeous eyes. He wondered to himself if she had any idea how sexy she was, or how seductive. "I'm always going to be here for you though, kid," he added patting her on the knee, his callused hand lingering on her leg perhaps a bit too long.
 
She didn't care about him being her stepdad it didn't matter to her there was ways around things and she knew if he let her in he would realise she was what he wanted. She didn't even care he was older and scared she found him incredible attractive and she wanted him.

"What's the but whenever anyone says I'm beautiful, intelligent and compassionate there's a but so what's your but?" She asked looking at him she fidgetted she was hurt he was denying her.

"Well yeah its the wrong time but sometimes things that are wrong are right and you know if touched you more you would realise how right it would feel being with me."

She knew she was hot but she didn't really see herself as sexy and seductive.
"I'm not a kid and don't give me the I'll always be there for you line and I know you want me I see the way you look at me. Your hand is still on my leg and that's not how a step dad touches his step daughter." She said looking at him as she stroked her side. "You can deny it but I know you want me!"
 
"You seem to know a lot of things," Donovan replied as he removed his hand from her leg and slipped off of the bed. He turned to look at her, a little pissed that she was pushing the issue, and more than a little pissed that she was talking to him like she was.

"It's not about what I want, or what you want," he said with a huff. "It's about what can and can't happen, Chantel. This just can't happen, and no amount of wanting it is going to change that, do you understand me?"

The worst thing about the whole things, Donovan didnt believe a word of what he was saying. He wanted his step daughter more than he'd wanted anything in many years, more than he'd ever wanted a woman in his whole life, and he honestly didn't care what the consequences were, but how could he admit that, to himself or to her?

"Maybe I should go," he said turning away from Chantel, but not actually making a move to leave.
 
"I know a lot I'm not a kid I know more than you think. I know what you do and what your like when your with your family and I still like you. Do you think mom would still like you if she really saw the way you are." She looked at him she was annoyed and she just wanted to be with him she knew he wanted her and she didn't like he was denying the way she knew he felt.

"Yes it is about what we want and why can't this happen we aren't blood related." She wanted him a lot she had wanted him for years.

"Wait a minute kiss me if you don't feel anything then you can go and I will drop it okay?" She asked getting up and standing close to him. She pressed her boobs against his chest pulling his face towards her. She kissed him passionately.
 
Clearly Chantel wasn't ready to give up, Donovan realized as she slipped off the bed and stepped in front of him, her breasts bouncing as she pushed her chest against his and reached for him. He was so fixated on her perfect breasts as they threatened to spill out of her white, lacy top, that it didn't even register to him that she was pulling his head down so that she could kiss him, not until her soft, wet lips were pressed firmly against his own.

For a long moment, Donovan let himself be kissed, his hands at his sides, his lips barely moving, then suddenly, like a caged panther being released, he pounced, his arms moving around his stepdaughter's body, his mouth moving against hers, and his tongue seeking hers. A moment later he was laying Chantel down onto the bed, his body atop hers, his lips still locked onto hers.
 
Chantel knew he wanted her so she wasn't shocked he let her kiss him. She moaned into his mouth as his arms went around her body. She started to unbutton his shirt. She pulled her lips away from his. She smiled at him. "I knew you wanted me just as much as I want you so don't deny yourself of what you want. I want you and I don't care your my step dad." She stroked his chest softly she leaned up to him and kissed him passionately as she pulled his shirt off him. "I want you Donovan please take me you know you want to. Its not wrong we want each other we are both human and we have urges and I'm guessing my mom doesn't look after the way she should. I can do more then she could ever do for you." She whispered. She kissed and nibbled on his neck.
 
She was right. He did want her. And her mother hadn't been there for him in months. And even if she had been, she couldn't possibly compare to Chantel. No one could. She was the most exquisite and alluring woman that Donovan had ever seen. It didn't matter to him that she was his stepdaughter.

Eventually he pulled his lips from hers and pushed himself up off of her, standing next to the bed, his shirt already half unbuttoned. His eyes locked on Chantel's, Donovan finished what she started, unbuttoning his shirt and removing it. Then, reaching behind his back, he pulled a small hand gun from his waist band and placed it carefully on the bedside table, removing the clip first.

With the gun secure, Donovan turned his attention back to his stepdaughter. He took her hand and pulled her up onto her knees on the bed, leaning down to give her another long, slow kiss. His hands weren't idle any longer though, as they moved to her chest, firmly cupping and squeezing her breasts.
 
She didn't care he was married to her mom she wasn't there for either of them. She was away a lot at spa's and on holiday and she drank a lot. She wanted him so much she had never wanted a guy as much as she wanted him. When she went on dates she just didn't enjoy herself because she liked him not any random dude who asked her out.

She watched him getting off the bed and she smiled at him watching him take his shirt off. She ran her fingers through her hair. She wanted him so much. "I want you so much!" She said.
She watched him put his gun on the bedside table. The gun didn't bother her at all it wasn't something that shocked her. She got onto her knees leaning her head upwards. She kissed him Passionately. She was sort of shocked that she was getting what she wanted. She had dreamed of him being with her so many times. She pushed her chest out more as he cupped and squeezed her boobs. She moaned into his mouth. She stroked his chest softly looking deeply in his eyes.
 
Just as he could feel his own body responding, Donovan could feel Chantel's body responding, her back arching, her chest pushing forward against his hands, her hands reaching for him. He ignored the voice in the back of his head that was telling him that this would probably end badly. Short of someone walking in on them, nothing could stop them now.

Donovan's fingers found the front of her bra and peeled the cups down off her tits. His hands eagerly groped them again, now feeling her nipples against his palms. His cock strained against the front of his pants now, longing to be free. So many times he had imagined the feel of his stepdaughter's breasts in his hands, and now it was actually happening. They were big, and round and firm, more perfect than he had ever imagined.

Without warning, Donovan lifted Chantel up off the bed, his hand slipping to her sides and pulling her up into the air as he bent his head down to her chest and began to suck on one of her nipples.
 
Chantel felt like it was a dream but she had to keep reminding herself that this was real she was getting Donovan the guy who had been in so many of her dreams and she was so happy. She wasn't feeling bad for being with him. She really liked him and she had wanted this for so long so she was going to make the most of it. She hoped they wouldn't get caught because this would screw things up for them.

She wasn't self concious about her body so she proudly showed off her chest pushing her boobs out so he could admire them. She had noticed him looking at her boobs many times so she thought he must be happy seeing them out of her bra.

She moaned as he sucked her nipples. "Oh yeah." She called out. Her boobs were very sensitive and she loved them being played with. Her hand went down his chest and she unzipped his trousers. She tried to pull his trousers down but couldn't do it because of the position they were in. "Donovan I need you I've wanted you for so long." She whispered. Her nipples were now erect for him. She closed her eyes her pussy was getting wetter as he sucked her nipple.
 
With a loud smacking sound, Donovan finally released Chantel's swollen nipple from his mouth and then moved his head over so he could suck the other nipple into his mouth. He was still holding her in the air, holding her body up to his face as he ravaged her breasts. It wasn't until he felt his stepdaughter partially unzip his pants that he finally lowered her back down to the bed. He pushed her away long enough to reach down and finish what she'd started, unzipping and unbuttoning his pants and then pulling out his semi-hard cock.

He let his long, thick manhood hang down in front of him as he reached down and gently stroked Chantel's cheek. Then he slipped his hand around to the back of her neck and slowly pulled her forward toward his waiting cock.
 
She smiled seeing his cock. She looked at him her hand reaching out to grip his cock as he stroked her cheek. She felt his hand on the back of her neck moving her head forward towards his cock. She opened her mouth and let the head of his cock slide into her mouth she sucked softly she was still looking up at him into his eyes. She stroked his balls as she slide more of his cock into her mouth. She slowly took him fully in her mouth sucking harder as she bobbed up and down sucking. Her boobs were bouncing as she slide her mouth up and down his cock.
 
Despite the fact that his stepdaughter eagerly took his cock into her mouth and began to suck, Donovan kept his hand on the back of her head, keeping her from pulling away, guiding her head up and down, his fingers entangled in her hair. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes, just enjoying the intense feeling of her mouth and lips and tongue as they accepted his thick member. He hadn't felt this good in a long time, and whatever misgivings he'd had before about getting involved with Chantel seemed to melt away.

As he felt himself growing more and more aroused, his cock growing longer and harder in the blonde's mouth, he held her head in place and forced himself deeper, the head of his cock pushing into her throat. He held her there for several second before finally releasing his firm grip.
 
She was eager to please Donovan. She wanted him to feel good and she liked having his cock in her mouth. She loved how rough he was being with her. She winked at him as she bobbed up and down sucking him.

She felt his cock hitting the back of her throat she sucked harder on his cock she was starting to choke on his cock. She tried to pull away but he held her down. She was sucking harder as she stroked his balls. When he let go of her hair She pulled her head away from his cock. She coughed looking at him. "Oh god I want you please fuck me." She said breathing heavily running her fingers through her hair. She looked at him and smiled. She stroked his leg.
 
Looking down at the sight of Chantel taking his cock into her mouth, Donovan could hardly believe what he was seeing. He'd always thought of his perfect little stepdaughter as an angel, even as she'd grown into a beautiful young woman. He never would have guessed that she would be so anxious to please him, or so gifted at doing so. Nevertheless, he groaned with pleasure as he felt her taking him deep into her throat, her hands fondling his testicles.

He was greatful when she stopped and looked up at him, telling him that she wanted him. If she hadn't stopped he would likely have filled her mouth with cum in the next minute. As she lifted herself back up onto her knees and began to run her fingers through his hair, Donovan leaned down and kissed her big, firm breasts, his hands slipping around to her ass, squeezing and caressing.

As Donovan sucked one of Chantel's nipples into his mouth and pulled her body against his, his cock slipping between her legs to rub against her wet inner thigh, the party downstairs seemed to grow louder with singing and laughter. He didn't care that his friends and family were just a few feet away, oblivious of where he was. Let them come watch he thought, as he spun his stepdaughter around and pushed her down onto all fours.

A moment later, Donovan's cock was thrusting in and out of the blonde's tight pussy, his hands on her ass.
 
She moaned as he sucked her nipple it felt so good. She had sensitive nipples and she loved her boobs being played with. She could hear the party was still going on downstairs but she didn't care and even if anyone walked in no one would say anything because no one messed with Donovan. She stuck her ass out when he pushed down onto all fours. She wanted him to take her so hard.

She moaned loudly feeling him thrust in and out of her. She loved feeling his hands all over her. "Donovan fuck me harder I want you to fuck me hard make me your slut. Please fuck me harder." She said.
 
Despite the shock he felt at hearing his stepdaughter talk that way, Donovan obliged her, pulling her body back to meet his hard thrusts as he began to fuck her like she wanted, like a slut. In the last year especially, he had spent more time than was appropriate admiring Chantel's body, and her beauty but he'd never imagined that he would see her like this, on her knees on the bed, his thick cock slicing in and out of her swollen pussy lips, her ass cheeks quivering with each slap of his body against hers.

Donovan could feel his manhood throbbing with desire as he buried it inside his stepdaughter's pussy again and again. The longer he fucked her, the harder and faster he began to pound his cock into her. He wanted to hear her moan, to hear her scream as he fucked her. To hear her beg for more, and to hear her cry out in pleasure when he gave her what she asked for.
 
Back
Top