The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Thestruggle - I shall try, but it may get lost in a busy day.....or it may not. Apparently my patient has issues that could impact surgery. But I'm also on call all week, so....it could go both ways :p

Mmmmm whartenburg pinwheels are awesome.....

I don't know what those are, but I want one!

Last Thought

Warm bed...nekkid wolfling...a nap before taking my truck to the mechanics and then MORE sleep.

YAY...sleep.

Also

Mornin' big Cat.

bites chin and gropes booty

*watches and then cuddles a nekkid one*

Yes! They are very nice. If it wasn't seven in the morning I would probably be more excited about this conversation. Remind me about them later!

But what are they???

I don't know what those are, but I want one!

*watches and then cuddles a nekkid one*

But what are they???

In medical use they're used for like, testing nerve reactions or something. They're good for that with, uh... other use too. Basically they look like spurs attached to sticks.

LT: Proof that I'm kinky....when my coworker said she bought a new toy yesterday....a new laptop was not what I was expecting her to say...

Kisses her cheek softly

Had to edit something out less I seem unsympathetic.

On a side note would you like pain meds? I have narcotic, or diet.

LT:
Chuckles, then looks at the clock

I really should go to bed. I have a redo of the steroid shot in my back appointment in a few hours. But... yeah today has been stressful and scary. New symptoms are never fun. Especially when... yeah, they do that.

So I need to find a way to destress so my blood pressure won't be through the roof so they will actually do the shot this time. I might just strangle something it has not been a fun day.

FLT:

Also, fuck the super bowl. I totally watched "The Puppy Bowl" on Animal planet.
Fuck.. Narcotic or Diet... That made me chuckle far to much. :kiss:

Hope it went well this time hun. I really do.
Wait.

HOW COME NINA GETS KNIVES?!

*pouts*
Cause I do :p
Mmmmm whartenburg pinwheels are awesome.....
Yes.. yes they are. And since my nerves are fucked up they... are extra twisted.
Last Thought

Warm bed...nekkid wolfling...a nap before taking my truck to the mechanics and then MORE sleep.

YAY...sleep.
]
Nekkids... yes and peektures.
Because Nina is Nina? They're part of her charm.
I think my DNA is pointy.
Don't worry, Ivory *leans close to whisper* You're in good company. *nods and grins more*
Listen to the DW.. shes very right.

LT: now that I'm awake again that conversation was weirder than It was yesterday.

Sooo I just now watched the Super Bowl half time show, at the insistent prodding of a friend. I have determined that there was no real dancing involved. Beyonce just fluttered around the stage flaunting her -fabulous- ass. Her voice rocks. I like her music well enough. I'm just not sure what the huge commotion was about.

Sooo I just now watched the Super Bowl half time show, at the insistent prodding of a friend. I have determined that there was no real dancing involved. Beyonce just fluttered around the stage flaunting her -fabulous- ass. Her voice rocks. I like her music well enough. I'm just not sure what the huge commotion was about.

Agreed.

That's pretty much what I thought, "fabulous ass", the whole show. She sang a song?

There really are too many cords under my desk all jumbled up. I need to get down and under there and sort everything out before they drive me crazy.

Damn it Youtube! Hurry the hell up! Shouldn't take an hour to upload a video that's three minutes long.

By the time I post this, it is not the last thought I had. Considering how many processes occur in your brain in a fraction of a second, this thread is impossible.

Fuck.. Narcotic or Diet... That made me chuckle far to much. :kiss:

Hope it went well this time hun. I really do.

Kisses nose, laughing

If it made you smile? It is worth it 1000 fold. Pounces and hugs tightly despite the shooting agony up his side.

The shit felt like they were trying to put hydrolic spreaders in the joint of my hip and quickly spreading my hip apart. Hurt like you would not believe.

However I am hoping that is a good sign, that they got the meds in the right place this time.

Damn it Youtube! Hurry the hell up! Shouldn't take an hour to upload a video that's three minutes long.

Want me to kill someone for you, love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back