Stockings, straps and heels...oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kate01.jpg
 
long_shot_1999 said:
I gotta agree with you wyldfire. they are doing an amazing job of it too.

The hair. The facial expressions. Tempts me to go through my Betty pics to see if I can't put the originals next to these new ones.
 
Wyldfire said:
The hair. The facial expressions. Tempts me to go through my Betty pics to see if I can't put the originals next to these new ones.


Let me know what you find and if possible post the pics for all of us to compare. my collections of betty pics isn't very large.
 
Alt said:
i can do this really hot trick that looks somewhat like that when i smoke... we call it ghosting or sexy dragon... lol but i dont smoke cigarettes so you can only see me do it when im at the hookah bar... my friend and i were thinking of setting up a photo shoot with hookah for suicide girls, but we still havent gotten around to it >.< i hate cigarettes and cigars and pipe tobacco and all that, but something about the smoking fetish is very alluring...
 
stockings-sheerlegware.jpg
 
Last edited:
cute :heart: and might i bring to everyones attention that we have now reached the 69th page of this thread? :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top