Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to start an SRP with the same premise as the movie "Knocked Up".

And something along the lines of Mr. & Mrs. Smith

I'm in a movies mood today! :D

If there are any male RPers out there that would like to write this with me, please send me a private message. Thx!
 
Last edited:
I'm looking to start or jump into some SRPs.

I'm up for anything except incest, couger-style stuff, and dominant females.
I'm most likely to do anything requiring a young female or submissive female. BDSM is a possibility.
I also like to write posts at least a paragraph long.

PM me any ideas. :)
 
All I want to do is write, I can't get enough of it. My threads are at a lull right now, some of my partners are injured and unable to continue for the time being, and I just feel useless. Bummer. I really need some new partners, and I really need some new threads to write! I don't care the theme/set-up/characters/if you're male or female, or anything of that matter! If you want to write, and you're detailed and write more than two lines with each post, then send me a pm! I want to get some new stories going. I want to bring back some excitement in my life! Please, help me! :)
 
Hello there,

I am currently looking for a dominate male role player to take part in a thread I have already started (the link below is provided with my introduction). I do ask that the male is a literate write (more then one sentence, a few paragraphs would be nice) who likes the story just as much as the sexual acts as well. I would like if you could PM me prior to jumping into the thread so that we can talk about the outcome of the plot and bounce ideas around.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=832246

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Your humbly,
E.
 
So I had an idea about a rp where it involved a human (my character) and a guy who is an animal shifter, could be a bear or a panther, a cat anything.

And

Looking to do a batman rp

Was thinking of doing one with Bruce Wayne

And Two Face, perhaps he has someone that can see past his face and be there to help him no matter what he does.

PM if interested
 
Last edited:
Ok so I've been gone for quite some time because of a surprise illness. But now I'm back and looking to start some new SRPs. If any one has any ideas pm me.
 
In the year 1483 Zahir-ud-din Muhammad Babur(19) was preparing to invade india. His invasion is well planned. Crossing over the mountains as the winter snow melted, he crossed the hindu kush mountain and is now making his way to delhi , the capital of india. The maharaja ( king) of india had sent his best men to fight off babur and his army which consisted of men from central asia, iran afganistan . Babur and his army of 40000 men soundly saw off the kings army of 100000.
destroying it . The maharaja of delhi escaped . He thought that this was another muslim raid into india . And most likely they will go off after being given tribute.

However Babur had no such fantasies. He was here to stay . His ancestor Tamerlane had sacked delhi and left. He on the other hand was here to stay . To build an empire. He will let his soldiers loose on the local women if he have to ( he has already done this on the local towns and villages he has sacked. killed the men who fights subjugate the rest of the men and enjoy and breed the women. Babur's reputation went before him). but he was here to stay.

It was a few days march before his army had stopped at the gates of delhi . He ordered the prisoners to be exucuted ( some 50,000 men of the maharajas men) and there heads were piled on pikes in front. Giving an image of what awaits the city if they do not surrender soon.

Seeing this the maharaja ( 30) was worried , he knew what reputation babur had .

The maharani of india knew as well along with all the women and men in the city what awaits them if they do or do not.

In the end Maharaja surrendered out of fear.

Babur licked his lips, he has heard of the beautifull women of india, espacially of the queen, he will set his soldiers loose on all the women soon enough after he enters the city and takes control of her. But he was eager to sample the queen . who was as beautifull as she was young. With that thought. babur and his army entered the city, making thier way to the palace.

He wanted the queen to be his chief concubine. among many women he knew he would take soon.

( looking for female charecters to play the role of the queen, and women of the empire/city, all ladies wellcome to join ( pick an indian name for your charecter ) )

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=832418
 
Looking for a female writer to play the part of the middle aged neighbor in this thread:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=832292

The confidant that hid the secret of being lesbian from the young woman while having developed feelings for her, finally willing to show the younger woman what it's like to be loved by the fairer sex

Please PM me first if you're interested
 
I'm looking for some descriptive writers out there that enjoy a good story along with an ample amount of sexiness. I’m interested in creative characters and concepts, simple but engaging storylines, and above all sex. I’m also very interested in description. I’m not expecting novels mind you, but a few paragraphs can do wonders! Even with that little you can do amazing things, and that is what I am searching for. Male, female, whatever…I’ve played all sorts of characters of varying genders and had a blast. I’m looking for anyone who finds what I’ve stated above even somewhat interesting. I’ll gladly play in either PM or thread, though due to time constraints I can’t do IM’s or anything of the sort.

Here are a few things that I really enjoy:

Creative and well thought out characters, both male and female.
Settings include fantasy, sci-fi and maybe modern. Modern with some fantasy or sci-fi flavor even.
Sexual Encounters – Story ideas are all well a good, but they should lead to the fun parts sooner than later.
Here’s the list of the things I hate:
Submissive – I’m sure its high on the list of a lot of people, but not here. Male or female submissiveness is just boring so go find it somewhere else.
Incest/scat/watersports – Do I really have to say anything about these?

So PM me away and tell me what you think. If you have any ideas please let me know and we can work on something together. I’m sure we can hammer out something mutually enjoyable to us both!
 
IM Roleplay

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to roleplay via IM (I have both yahoo and msn). I'm very much into vanilla types/ realistic roleplays. I find idea of cheating very erotic and would like the roleplay to be themed on that. Some of the roleplays I like are:

Husband's best friend

New Neighbour

Door to door salesman

Boss/secretary

Mother-in-law/ in laws

But i' m open to other roles and like trying new roles. I know roleplaying on IM can take time, but it doesn't have to be finished in one session. I also like using pictures to enhance the roleplay.

I'm 44 years old, married and from the UK.

My preference is for straight , strong dominant males.

please pm me with your roles and scenes or an opening
 
I am looking for a male or female to join me in the re-start of a previous thread...

Whatever Lola Wants
Lola Connelly is a thief. Not just any thief, but one of the very best. Coming from a long line of thieves, Lola has a lot to prove. Looking for a man or woman to write either another thief, a detective, or anything else you can come up with. Looking for someone who is articulate and can write decent sized posts. This will be a long-term RP and will focus as much on character development and plot as it will on sex. PM me if you're interested.
 
Hey ladies. I am a 23 year old male, currently seeking a lady who would like to roleplay via yahoo IM or a similar platform. I am into mostly realistic roles, but I am open to suggestions. Let me know if you would be interested, I would love to get to know you.
 
Some ideas...

1. I would definitely love to play in an to where I am a highschool senior cheerleader. Depending on your interests and gender we can move from there. =)

2. I am also interested in playing as a womanizing man who is transformed into a woman by another man or woman, and then trained into a female slut.

3. I am also big on incest srp's...

Anyways, shoot me a PM and we can flesh out details and maybe start a thread! I should note that I definitely air on the more submissive side, but D/s play is not required. And again, everyone and all genders are welcome.
 
18 year old virgin finds himself the center of attention of a slightly older college girl. She helps him become more popular in school. Male needed for virgin. PM me


My Character: Lulu
 
Okay thought of another rp idea you play a blind lawyer who hasn't really found a girl to accept him because of the whole blind thing. Now he could either stay that way or he can have a surgery to try and fix it, though the surgery would end up failing again. I am up for more ideas.

PM if interested
 
Looking... looking...

I'm looking for more writing partners and threads. I don't have any solid ideas yet, but I am hoping I can find someone to work with on creating something new.

I'm into mostly everything except incest, cougars, furries, and the basic no-nos on Lit. Historical pieces, fantasy/sci-fi, modern time, anything is fine. I can play a female or male, lesbian/bi or straight. The sky is the limit.

I'd prefer someone who can post quite a bit without writing a novel. Spelling and grammar isn't seriously important, I make errors too so I won't hold it against you.

PM if you're interested.
 
I'd like to play as some kind of powerful warrior and ruler (count or higher) in a generic fantasy world. He is looking for a wife, but not just any wife but someone that could be a friend, sparring partner and worthy mother for his children. He wants an amazon and he gets an amazon from the only place that he can - from a slave market.

The amazon should be pretty stereotypical: Rebellious, hate all males, either virgin or was raped in the past. Will try to run away\kill my character at any opportunity

My character will attempt to earn trust of the amazon. He doesn't believe in love and views marriage as nothing more than mutually beneficial agreement. He will keep her locked\tied, because he knows that she is very dangerous. Also, he may fall to the temptation even before the "Yes", especially if angered, but he is not cruel by any means

PM if interested
 
I would love to start an SRP with the same premise as the movie "Knocked Up".

And something along the lines of Mr. & Mrs. Smith

I'm in a movies mood today! :D

If there are any male or female RPers out there that would like to write this with me, please send me a private message. Thx!

Bumping... Male or female partners wanted :)
 
Appalled? Really? Are you sure you used the right word there? :rolleyes:

You do realize how suspect 'much faster role play' sounds, right?

Good luck finding someone to play with.

Hello all, I hope this finds you well

First off and most importantly, I am a straight male. I am under the impression that this is not against any rules to post. I would like to mention that I am appalled at the skill and expertise many of the writers show in this forum. It was an awesome feeling when I located this site after a recommendation by a friend from another site.

However, the medium and style I use for roleplaying is not quite the same as the way the users of this site play. Generally, I use a third person messenger, such as MSN. This allows for a much faster roleplay, the responses are done in real time and the roleplays are completed in a span of hours rather than days.

This fashion is definitely my preference, the only trouble is finding partners. Which is why I am taking the time to post this. I am essentially using this as an ad for partners who would be interested in roleplaying through the medium of MSN.

If you are interested I would urge you to please PM me. I am active and awake through most of the day. Right now it is 3:03 AM and I live in the United States, Eastern Time Zone.

I would post a list of my likes and dislikes when it comes to roleplaying, but I do not want to deter anyone from messaging me. So once again, if you are interested, I urge you to please PM me for my MSN contact information and perhaps we can engage in a lengthy, articulate roleplay one day soon.

Have an excellent day
 
I'd like to play as some kind of powerful warrior and ruler (count or higher) in a generic fantasy world. He is looking for a wife, but not just any wife but someone that could be a friend, sparring partner and worthy mother for his children. He wants an amazon and he gets an amazon from the only place that he can - from a slave market.

The amazon should be pretty stereotypical: Rebellious, hate all males, either virgin or was raped in the past. Will try to run away\kill my character at any opportunity

My character will attempt to earn trust of the amazon. He doesn't believe in love and views marriage as nothing more than mutually beneficial agreement. He will keep her locked\tied, because he knows that she is very dangerous. Also, he may fall to the temptation even before the "Yes", especially if angered, but he is not cruel by any means

PM if interested

I am interested in your idea but it's impossible to PM you it's disabled on your account.
 
I am interested in your idea but it's impossible to PM you it's disabled on your account.
Damn. Turned it on
________________________
One more idea:

Sci-fi setting: Space pirate robbed an automated transport and found unusual cargo - Prototype sex android.

1) She is a damn good copy of a human body.
2) She is programmed to be a submissive toy
3) She has an advanced self-learning AI.

I want to see her development from an empty obedient sex slave to a real person

As for my character. He will go wild and release all his dirty fantasies, treating the android like a soulless fucktoy. Later he may either fall in love with her or sell to someone else when she'll stop being obedient
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top