The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have snow. I'm changing my mind and staying in. I don't feel like having to dodge dumbass holiday shoppers nor do I feel like sloshing through the wet snow. I'll go shop tomorrow.

LT ~ Beginning to wonder if I'll ever be able to write anything again...it's starting to grate now that my brain feels like it's going to co-operate and then as soon as I start to try...it sabotages me and goes on strike... :(

LT ~ Beginning to wonder if I'll ever be able to write anything again...it's starting to grate now that my brain feels like it's going to co-operate and then as soon as I start to try...it sabotages me and goes on strike... :(

You need to show your brain who's boss. Or cajole it. Try cajoling first, give it happy sensations to process. If that doesn't work then try force, maybe it's just feeling lazy and needs to be kickstarted.

You need to show your brain who's boss. Or cajole it. Try cajoling first, give it happy sensations to process. If that doesn't work then try force, maybe it's just feeling lazy and needs to be kickstarted.

Not entirely sure any form of blackmail will coerce it into submitting to my wish to write...but I'll try anything! :D

Oh, you are going to write.
You are going to write with me.
Didn't I mention that?

I believe you might have...

smiles

...and that's definitely one of the motivations for getting my muse under control!

LT ~ Thinking back over the last few days, maybe having only had around 6 hours sleep over the last 36 hour period might have something to do with this current 'problem'...

LT ~ Thinking back over the last few days, maybe having only had around 6 hours sleep over the last 36 hour period might have something to do with this current 'problem'...

Not sleeping destroys my ability to write, too. I've been having that problem lately, actually. I just don't stay asleep for some reason.

Not sleeping destroys my ability to write, too. I've been having that problem lately, actually. I just don't stay asleep for some reason.

It's like my mind is full, almost bursting, with ideas and the desire to write but then I go to attempt it and my brain's just...flat...like a dead battery. No spark, no way to get it into gear and get going.

Am hoping a decent amount of sleep will sort things out but...that could be a while in coming... :eek:

It's like my mind is full, almost bursting, with ideas and the desire to write but then I go to attempt it and my brain's just...flat...like a dead battery. No spark, no way to get it into gear and get going.

Am hoping a decent amount of sleep will sort things out but...that could be a while in coming... :eek:

Yeah, that sounds like me. Once it's time to actually start forming words into sentences, there's just a dial tone.

Sleep cures all!

I mean, it's not like you have a newborn or anything, right? ;)

Yeah, that sounds like me. Once it's time to actually start forming words into sentences, there's just a dial tone.

Sleep cures all!

I mean, it's not like you have a newborn or anything, right? ;)

No, not at all...

nudges him in the side with a slight pout

I might try and get some of my new ideas down, update my 'Inspiration' post, see if that helps kick start something...anything!

LT ~ Ok, that feels a little better...don't know if posts will be coming any quicker but it felt good to get a couple of my ideas down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back