Shaved or hairy balls

Flyingsgt

Experienced
Joined
Oct 17, 2006
Posts
63
Ladies and Gentlemen, I wonder how many prefer shaved balls and cock? I shave because I think it looks nicer and I know my partner likes it. I ask her to do it, so why not myself?
 
i like shaved balls. if i was foing to pop a testicle in my mouth i want it to be smooth and hairless. i have a little hair growing up my dick but i shave that off too.

but as long as the bush s short and maintained it isnt a problem. but i love a completely shaved woman. i love kissing the area where the bush would be. its so soft and nice.
 
Mine are shaved, wife likes it. Hane not had a guy down there yet to give his opinion.
 
Shave the balls guys. There's no reason to have that obstacle down there. I argue that you should also trim the pubes down low to keep it clean. What's the point of having the forest down there? And while I'm at it, ladies, please trim up too. Easy access to the hood and other delicatibles that way.
 
SHAVED.

If you expect some lovin' down there? Be kind- Do them favor- SHAVE
 
I like things neatly trimmed, but not totally bald.
Keep it all under control and I'm more likely to "inspect" things ;)
 
Keep mine shaved have done for years, had mixed response such as mmm or looks like a little boys.

every body likes different things I guess
 
Shaved

Shaved - smooth all the way from my balls to the crack of my ass. A nice smooth entry for a cock in my ass. :devil:
 
Au naturel for me, no razor's ever going near my balls (or any other part of my body except my face, for that matter).
 
Shaved is my preference, and I shave too, but I won't turn away from au-natural either.
 
I've just started shaving my balls and down from there.....
I had been trimming with hair or beard trimmer to keep it short, but now I trim above the cock to keep it short/reasonable and shave the balls to ass.
 
I keep myself shaved up nicely. I shave it up every week or so. Honestly, shaving your balls is not an easy thing to do. They rolls around...you have to hunt for hairs to get rid of. It's worth it, though, so your partner doesn't have to take a break from working down there in order to yank a hair from their mouth.
 
balls to ass - how do you shave to your ass:eek:

I've just started shaving my balls and down from there.....
I had been trimming with hair or beard trimmer to keep it short, but now I trim above the cock to keep it short/reasonable and shave the balls to ass.
 
Shaved is the best! Sort of a shock the first time playing with clean shaved balls - sort of reminded me of a little boy until the darn thing started to grow:D
So you ever let your wife do the shaving?


I keep myself shaved up nicely. I shave it up
everyweek or so. Honestly, shaving your balls is not an easy thing to do. They rolls around...you have to hunt for hairs to get rid of. It's worth it, though, so your partner doesn't have to take a break from working down there in order to yank a hair from their mouth.
 
My balls are shaved bare, and my top pubes are cut very short, like four days of facial hair growth. It was at a girls suggestion at first, well 2 diff gals one wanted just the balls bald, then one later wanted to see it all bare. Then I decided on the way my junk is maintained now.

The way I do it now is just for me, some girls really like it, and some dont care either way. I've had a two or three ask me questions that were hints that they didnt like it, but no outright statements. Their my balls and if a girl wants any say in the matter we will have to first get married. That can wait.
 
Back
Top