What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired and sore.

Must have filled, moved and lifted way too many boxes yesterday......my lower back is not happy. Not happy at all.

I need a massage. Any offers?

Mat :rose:

Relieved - to have my daughter and our belongings in our new place of residence.

Lethargic - because I can feel even the smallest muscles in my back, arms and legs just screaming at me every time I move.

Rested - after eleven hours of sleep, my mind is back on top of the game.

Hopeful - that each new day will bring the emotional peace and forward progress that has been so severly lacking in my life lately.

And...

Anxious - to see how my plans unfold over the next two weeks.

*hugs* to all, whether your moods are as swingin' as mine or you're flyin' high.

~lucky

pop_54 said:
Hopeful for Lucky:) :rose:

(Other than that, knackered)

Thank you, love. (I'm free sweetie, just like we talked about.) :rose:

Knackered in a good way or a bad way? :confused:

~lucky (love ya Pops)

lucky-E-leven said:
Relieved - to have my daughter and our belongings in our new place of residence.

Lethargic - because I can feel even the smallest muscles in my back, arms and legs just screaming at me every time I move.

Rested - after eleven hours of sleep, my mind is back on top of the game.

Hopeful - that each new day will bring the emotional peace and forward progress that has been so severly lacking in my life lately.

And...

Anxious - to see how my plans unfold over the next two weeks.

*hugs* to all, whether your moods are as swingin' as mine or you're flyin' high.

~lucky

Congrats to you, lucky-love!!! I wish you all the best and should you ever need me, I am there for you!

:kiss:

Honey123 said:
Congrats to you, lucky-love!!! I wish you all the best and should you ever need me, I am there for you!

Thank you, beautiful. You're the best. I may need to take you up on that, so watch out! :devil:

~lucky :rose:

lucky-E-leven said:
Thank you, love. (I'm free sweetie, just like we talked about.) :rose:

Knackered in a good way or a bad way? :confused:

~lucky (love ya Pops)

I rather thought that was the case dear, the way you've been taken for granted I don't think you'll regret it;) :rose:

Knackered in a sort of good way:devil: :D

pop_54 said:
I rather thought that was the case dear, the way you've been taken for granted I don't think you'll regret it;) :rose:

Knackered in a sort of good way:devil: :D

*sigh* Did I mention that I loved ya? :rose:

Well that sounds quite interesting and wonderful indeed! :p

~lucky :heart:

comtemplative...

there are going to be some changes in my life and I don't know how they are going to affect me...

Belegon said:
comtemplative...

there are going to be some changes in my life and I don't know how they are going to affect me...

Well however they affect you, know that I'm here and always ready and willing to listen. Keeping my fingers crossed that all is positive and good for you.

:rose:

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
Well however they affect you, know that I'm here and always ready and willing to listen. Keeping my fingers crossed that all is positive and good for you.

:rose:

~lucky

hiya darling couldn't resist a quick....goog luck lucky when he told me.:kiss: :kiss:

Belegon said:
comtemplative...

I'm here for you...anytime!

to Lucky and Honey:

I love you both already, but saying what you just did strengthens it greatly.

The forces that have been set in motion are neither positive nor negative but are strong, and my world will have to change to accomodate them. It is time I think...I am only a little afraid, mostly resolved. It sounds more dire than it is, but it will be intense on my side.

right now my mood is summed up in song...

"what trouble we could get into, what trouble we could get into...in sweet home San Diego..."

*speaking for Lucky as well....

We love you!!

Here is a song that goes through my head when I think about this guy who I well get aroused by:

"Darlin' I'm killed. I'm in a puddle on the floor, waiting for you to return. Oh what a thrill, vacillations got allure, how you tease, how you leave me to burn"

Sheryl Crow....

Honey123 said:
*speaking for Lucky as well....

We love you!!

Here is a song that goes through my head when I think about this guy who I well get aroused by:

"Darlin' I'm killed. I'm in a puddle on the floor, waiting for you to return. Oh what a thrill, vacillations got allure, how you tease, how you leave me to burn"

Sheryl Crow....

Damnit, Honey, now you're making me horny.

;)

shall I write more of the song:

"It's so deadly. my dear, the power of wanting you near...Until the day, until the world falls away, until you say there'll be no more goodbyes...Tomorrow never dies"

Old James Bond theme song she wrote....

Honey123 said:
shall I write more of the song:

"It's so deadly. my dear, the power of wanting you near...Until the day, until the world falls away, until you say there'll be no more goodbyes...Tomorrow never dies"

Old James Bond theme song she wrote....

Stoppit.

cloudy said:

LOL

It's funny..it's a song that makes me sadly horny....if that's such a thing...You can picture yourself, naked on a chasse lounge, soft lights, just a chenille coverlet laying across your naked body...waiting for him to come again to you right after you have just made love for hours...your hair is mussed, your cheeks slightly flushed, lips red from kissing hard...you have red marks on your neck from his 5 o'clock shadow. You lift your your hand to your face and smell his cologne...and this song pops into your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back