The Barber's Daughter

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,358
Joe's barbershop is old school, the sort of joint where the guys hang out to read the paper and chat sports while waiting a turn, since "Joe don't make no stinking appointments."

Joe's daughter sally has hung out at her Dad's shop after school for years, sweeping up the hair and just generally being cute. The regulars have watched her blossom from gangly girl into a shapely young woman.

At 18 Sally goes to esthetician college and then returns to her Dad's shop top offer neck rubs and manicures. This proves popular, because the horny middle aged men enjoy the attention. Luckily Joe is always to focused on cutting hair to notice the boners popping as his daughter touches her customers.

One afternoon, Joe is ill, so Sally is left alone to close up. Her last customer is "Uncle" Matt, a neighbourhood guy she has known her whole life. sally has ignored all the hardons she has caused so far, but she notes that Matt's is especially large...
 
Perhaps the shop is flagging, busy at weekends but the day to day trade is dead.

The daughter with her new skills is keen to encourage customers, perhaps she starts to dress a little different, skirt a little shorter, heels a little higher, tops cut a little lower...

Maybe she moves around the shop, customers to ensure both the client in the chair and those waiting get the best views.

Trade starts to pick up and word gets around. Maybe she will happily put a towel over the customers lap as he works on his shoulders and pushes their head between her breasts.
 
Once Sally crosses the Rubicon with Uncle Matt she starts to notice all the other bulges more... especially Dan, the college quarterback...

of course, at the end she ends up pulling a train...
 
Starting with Daddy in the morning before they open and finishing with Daddy after they close.
:D
Jenny

Does she surprise Daddy while he's setting up, or does he send her to do the set up and he surprises her?
 
Does she surprise Daddy while he's setting up, or does he send her to do the set up and he surprises her?

They are setting up the shop an hour before opening, and she says, "Daddy, let me trim your hair."

He sits in the chair, and she says, "No, not that hair. You stand up and drop your pants. I'LL sit in the chair." And then she proceeds to remove all his pubic hair before sucking his naked cock down her throat.

Of course he has to return the favor after closing time.
 
They are setting up the shop an hour before opening, and she says, "Daddy, let me trim your hair."

He sits in the chair, and she says, "No, not that hair. You stand up and drop your pants. I'LL sit in the chair." And then she proceeds to remove all his pubic hair before sucking his naked cock down her throat.

Of course he has to return the favor after closing time.

does Mommy appreciate that she gave him the trim?
 
Back
Top