My fantasy becoming a reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shazam69

Virgin
Joined
May 30, 2017
Posts
2
One day it's just me and my favorite aunt Corduta pula alone at her house I go upstairs to her bedroom I sit on her bed next to Corduta I ask her if I can ask her a question Corduta says sure litte confused don't get weird out about what iam going to ask you Corduta says ask me what your going ask me I say Corduta pula may I have the honor of having sex with you my favorite aunt Corduta says no I say why??? She tells me why because we are family and also your my own nephew. I tell her more the better to have sex with your own nephew then some weird dude Corduta say I may have sex with you if you weren't family with me. One day Corduta come's home I see she wearing the yellow dress I ask Corduta if she want's to watch a movie together she ok just let me get changed from my dress to my pj's I tell ok I'll wait we pick a movie during around the middle of the movie Corduta falls a sleep I start to record her sleep she so beautiful when Corduta is sleeping I recorded myself taking Corduta pj bottoms off and unbottoning he pj top off Corduta olny in her bra and underwear I take a picture also take a picture of myself putting my dick in Corduta's mouth she still doesn't wake up she just smiles and keep on sucking my dick after a few minutes I start to cum into her mouth after I finished cuming I take my dick out her mouth Corduta close her mouth and swallows my cum she still has a smile on her face now it's even bigger I then pull off her pink flower underwear and pUT my dick inside Codruta's thight pussy she starts to scream out loud while she still asleep yes do mommy harder I push my dick inside Corduta harder like she told me to do still asleep and still smiling. After a few minutes I start to cum into her pussy Corduta starts to scream in pain after I finished cuming I take my dick out her pussy I start to dress her back put her underwear and bra on her back but not her pj's I put any's my sexy young cousin's little thight short pants and thight shirt on Corduta few hours later she wakes up confused to why she wearing any's colthing and her pussy is so wet she ask me if I knew what happened I tell her nope I don't know what happened few months later Corduta pula becomes pregnant with my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Please do not post pictures of other people.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Your writing gives me headaches. Use the enter key and punctuation (except the !) more often, please.
 
Back
Top