Strip Challenge for the Men of Lit

bellinda69

Hopeless romantic perv
Since the challenge for us ladies to strip in 6 pics or less has been issued, I think its only fair the men strip for us. So all you sexy Lit Men out there, if you would be so kind.....I know I and the other Ladies of Lit would love a strip show or two. There is nothing sexier than seeing a man taking his clothes off, and im not just talking bout underwear.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:beLL~

Last edited:
Here we go.....be kind please :)
I don't know if they really qualify as a striptease though. Let me know and maybe I can put something better together. PM's welcome

Last edited:
Here we go.....be kind please :)
I don't know if they really qualify as a striptease though. Let me know and maybe I can put something better together. PM's welcome
Thank you for being the first guy to take the challenge! I like it..... but if u wanna contribute more, I won not object. :kiss:

Thank you for being the first guy to take the challenge! I like it..... but if u wanna contribute more, I won not object. :kiss:

haha thanks, so you'll let it slide by that it's not exactly a striptease? ;)

this is the set of me in womens clothes, tell me what u think. male clothes to follow

Click for full size images

Up for the challange

Since the challenge for us ladies to strip in 6 pics or less has been issued, I think its only fair the men strip for us. So all you sexy Lit Men out there, if u may.....i know I and the other Ladies of Lit would love a strip show or two.

Sorry cell pics, lost my camera somewhere.

Attachments

• 053sml.jpg
    053sml.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 277
  • 055sml.jpg
    055sml.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 166
  • 057sml.jpg
    057sml.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 188
  • 060sml.jpg
    060sml.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 197
  • 081sml.jpg
    081sml.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 327
this may count

If this doesn't count, I appologise. If it does. Good. Sorry for the razor burn. I found out the hard way. Haha. I hope you all enjoy.

Last edited:
seeing as how I was going to do this in The Bathroom

Once its done

I'll post it here

But as I promised those who visit My Establishment I was going to do it there

I should keep that promise

Since the challenge for us ladies to strip in 6 pics or less has been issued, I think its only fair the men strip for us. So all you sexy Lit Men out there, if u may.....i know I and the other Ladies of Lit would love a strip show or two.

I hope you have just as much success with your thread as I have with mine. Also thank you for being such a contributor in my thread as well.

Sorry cell pics, lost my camera somewhere.
Oh, very nice indeed!

If this doesn't count, I appologise. If it does. Good. Sorry for the razor burn. I found out the hard way. Haha. I hope you all enjoy.
It kinda counts. thank you for contributing!

seeing as how I was going to do this in The Bathroom

Once its done

I'll post it here

But as I promised those who visit My Establishment I was going to do it there

I should keep that promise

Well, after u take em, please do post here too!

I hope you have just as much success with your thread as I have with mine. Also thank you for being such a contributor in my thread as well.
Thank you PH! I hope this thread is as succesful as yours, seeing that it is a spin off of our thread. And i love conributing to your thread.

I'm working on one in my picture thread, I didn't really start from fully clothed, so I do hope you'll forgive me *blush*

here

Back