Searching for a story? Look here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost interracial story

Hi I wonder if someone can help me, I read a story about a white woman called lacey /or lacy howard and she went away with her husband who was out fishing all the time and there was a black guy called jamal who had sex with here and when she got home a few days later her gardner came on to her and he banged her in her shed. I wish I could find this I've searched but can't can anyone help please??? thanks
 
Trying to find...

Greetings. I could use some help! A while back I read an excellent story about a relationship that formed at an office workplace. But now I cannot find it again! Both of them were in their 20's and in other relationships that eventually failed and the two of them got together. It was kept rather innocent till the end and it was highly rated, I do believe, and was of good length. I believe the lead males name was Jim but I could be wrong. If anyone has any guesses as to what story I am looking for and could provide a link it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
 
a fantasy story with elves and a magic collar

Ok so it was about a male human and a female elf. It started out with the male being in some band going through the forrest then them making camp before he goes off. He finds the elf's camp surrounded and the main girl surrounded by bad guys and wizards. The main character takes them out and brings her back to the camp and after cleaning her up they end up having sex in the tent.

Any ways she is an ambasador trying to get to the humans main city so he escorts her back part of the way. They end up stopping in an in and having sex again. And i caint remember if the collar comes in before or during this scene but they are imporatn. Basically collars to allow a person to controll another and the more runes put on the collar (i think up to seven) the more horrny a person will become.

Anyways they get back to the city and end up dating before she gets kidnapped by some bad guys and we start to learn about a larger plot going on. and the guy gets help from her friends at the ambasadors office who did not like him. And that was it, it wasn't finished but that was all i remember.

So main things Fantasy world, elf, magic collar that makes people horrny.
 
Help

Can someone pls tell me which story it is. I forgot the name.
The plot is like this.

A young girl finds a part time job in store where old man is the owner. He hires her. Then He binds her and spank her and also fuck her in the kitchen which is behind the store.
He also calls his friend. His old friend teases and flirts with her, And at night They both take her to a small room upstairs where bdsm takes place. it includes whipping, double penetration, pissing on her. The girl enjoys it and tells her story to her friend and also bring her to store to meet the 2 old men.
This is 4 part story.
 
Voyeur

I'm not looking a story per say but more along the lines. Of looking for some good ones from the Exhibitionist & Voyeur category. I'm more into the voyeur/masturbation aspect and prefer the stories based around a female main character where she either watches a couple have sex alone. Or if another girl is with her feeling her up and making her hornier.
 
I read this story awhile ago. A couple is driving on a mountain and is listening to the radio and get caught in a storm. One of them sees a white wolf in the storm. They end up at a resort with a man and a woman there and they stay long enough to get to know the other couple and eventually they each have sex with the other. Towards the end they find out that the man was the white wolf and he is a shapeshifter.

Additional info: in the description at the beginning I think mentions that the husband was a football player and that the couple is newlywed. I also think the shapeshifter mentioned that the resort moves around on earth.

Thanks in advance.
 
Greetings, I am looking for a story written years ago about a girl and her father. It started simple enough, she caught her dad in the pool with someone, she discovers her feelings yada-yada but their relationship was more about flirtation. Well, until they went on a trip to what I assume is Disney world.. It's been so long and my memory is vague, but if this description happens to spark someone's memory, please let me know. It was one on my favorite multi-chapter stories on here.
 
Rich familly military guy > fly girl and her support staff

- Sci-fi military story
- Fly-girls name is Janetta, janet... something like that?
- She is an ace pilot in their air force
- Support staff; mechanic, logistics? and daughter, and one other I think...
- Women are VERY much 2nd class citezens
- Fighter Ace is member of Cult of Jaguar, and other cult as well, to help with promotions
- Protagonist joined military and became 'logistics'
- Three 'main' armies? With alien allies
- culture of protagonists army strikes me as latin/hispanic-ish
- protagonists parents actually defected from one of the other armies
- protagonists maid/mentor at home taught him respect for women
- protagonists' attitude towards women compared to society reminds me of 'The Preacher Man'
- Jaguar cult is a bunch of sadistic, hard-on from torturing others, bathe in blood types.
- Protagonist lands plane when "grey" aliens emp the plane and disabling the pilots

I could go on, and will if anyone needs me to, but can't seem to find this story. Thanks to any and all help finding it again.
 
Looking for a mom/son storiy I red a while back. Some vague memories.

A son, his mother and another woman (cant remember who she was) went on a car trip.
Car broke down and two brothers offered to help if the women undressed topless.

The brothers then drove the women and the son in a pick up truck to a farmhouse of some sorts, where their dad and mom also were. It resulted in a orgy, think it started of with the brothers and his mom, and the son was forced upon the farmers wife and daughter. In the end he got his mom aswell.

Any bells tingle? It would be much appreciated.
 
Hi, looking for details attached to a story that I had bookmarked, but has since been removed from Literotica. Direct link: https://www.literotica.com/s/stepmom-needs-help

This error page is kind of unhelpful. ;) I realize sometimes authors remove their work here in order to publish elsewhere, and would like to maybe track down this author and maybe purchase copies of their work (if that's the route they went). However, unfortunately, there is no way for me to determine who published the story originally. I checked wayback, google cache, archive.is and others - no snapshot of the page exists anywhere.

Is there any chance the remaining details in the Literotica database might have the story's author, or any other helpful details?

Any guidance would be much appreciated.
 
Hi, looking for details attached to a story that I had bookmarked, but has since been removed from Literotica. Direct link: https://www.literotica.com/s/stepmom-needs-help

This error page is kind of unhelpful. ;) I realize sometimes authors remove their work here in order to publish elsewhere, and would like to maybe track down this author and maybe purchase copies of their work (if that's the route they went). However, unfortunately, there is no way for me to determine who published the story originally. I checked wayback, google cache, archive.is and others - no snapshot of the page exists anywhere.

Is there any chance the remaining details in the Literotica database might have the story's author, or any other helpful details?

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Not sure if it is what you wanted, but it is the same title

http://www.eroticstoriesofsex.com/stepmom-needs-help/

I just googled the title+erotic story
 
Couple of stories I vaguley remember

1. A lonely guy helps several women living in bad situations by moving them to his home. He doesn't do this for sexual favors, just to have friends. The women are Asian twins, a black woman, overweight Russian woman, and a half Brazilian-Japanese woman.


2. Was a large series. Guy is in zombie apocalypse, meets a woman. One central point early is they play a lot of games while on road. Joins community. Second part of story follows a female drone operator and a soldier who drives around on motorcycle. His name was Ace/


Any help would be appreciated.
 
1. A lonely guy helps several women living in bad situations by moving them to his home. He doesn't do this for sexual favors, just to have friends. The women are Asian twins, a black woman, overweight Russian woman, and a half Brazilian-Japanese woman.


2. Was a large series. Guy is in zombie apocalypse, meets a woman. One central point early is they play a lot of games while on road. Joins community. Second part of story follows a female drone operator and a soldier who drives around on motorcycle. His name was Ace/


Any help would be appreciated.

Oh! I remember that one too. If I see it again I'll let you know, reminded me of another zombie story I can't seem to find.

When the world ends guy is convinced that its the zombie apocalypse, finds out it isn't after his first time, they find a community, and then zombie apocalypse
 
In order to cut down on the number of threads for readers seeking stories. The authors here have decided to have one "master thread" and see how this works out.

So if you are looking for a particular story, please post what you are looking for here and people will be checking daily and every time the thread is bumped with a new request.

Also when looking for a story try to post as much detail as possible to give the people trying to help-or who the story may be familiar to-the best chance to find it.

Plus with all the requests on one thread this can lead to a new way for people to check out some new stories they otherwise would not have found.

Happy hunting. :D
I'm looking for a story. It's about a guy in college who gets tangled with a guy in a frat, who recruits two ladies from his frat's sister sorority to prank the guy, using "The Big Tease". The frat guy is actually the screw-up and I cannot remember the title. Any suggestions?
 
Incest - siblings reunited?

This is a story ive been trying to find for a long time, ive even went through all of my history, since it was one of my favorites. i must of read it on an icognito tab.

This story is based on a male charachter, whom i dont know the name of, he is of american origin, but lived in the uk. He and his step mum (i think her name was barbara or something close to that), were getting abused by his father, who stole him from his real mum. The main male character tries to stop his father from hitting his step mum, and gets whipped on the back. He is then secretly taken to an airport by his step mum, and sent on a plane to meet his real mum who, i think, he never met.
while waiting for the plane, he sees on a tv that his step mum has died from suicide.

He meets his mum, gets taken to her house, (they live in a rich area, but they are poor since their father left, so they might have to move out), and then gets treated for his injuries. then his sister comes trough the door and sees him. i can remember a sentence which was something like: "Mom, what is a half naked man doing in our house?".

After that, he begins a secret relationship with his sister.

This story spans over multiple chapters and pages, so its preety hard to find.

If you need any more information, ask and ill answer as fast as i can.

thank you to anyone who can find it, since its one of my favorites.


His sisters name was "Ashley"

at a point in the story, the sister explains that:
-- she got raped, they later in the story found out that it was by a friend of main male characters abusive father.
-- The rape was acctually meant for the real mum, but they got the wrong person
 
photographer and painter?

i read this story years ago but it was about a girl photographer and a guy painter.. the girls friend wanted to model for him but he ends up painting her instead and its a surprise at an art show and the girl who didnt get it gets mad and breaks the girls camera and he buys her a new one.. and they also finger paint together and he would always draw her after they had sex
lol this is such a mess but i really want to find the story
thanks!
 
Oh! I remember that one too. If I see it again I'll let you know, reminded me of another zombie story I can't seem to find.

When the world ends guy is convinced that its the zombie apocalypse, finds out it isn't after his first time, they find a community, and then zombie apocalypse

Yeah, there were not any zombies early on, everyone just died. It wasn't until they reached the community that the zombies appeared, and they weren't really zombies. More like hyper aggressive infected.

I am guessing the author took it down to publish elsewhere, I was just hoping someone knew the name of the work or the author
 
This thread was created before the creation of Looking for a Story? forum. The idea was to separate threads asking for feedback and threads searching for a story.

Now that there's a forum dedicated for searching Literotica's stories, please make your search requests by creating a new thread in this forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top