Incest stories.. I want drama, tragedy, excitement and romance

I'm not looking for 1-3 pages of quick wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, because that's just about most stories on this site. And everything on the hall of fame are great stories, but I wonder there must be other good stories that didn't make it to the hall of fame. I just can't find them :confused: Please post the ones you know below, thank you!

I'm hooked if there is love, drama, and some anal sex. There are great stories I wish they'd put anal sex into it. But I can understand why some writers find that repulsive, still a good read is all I'm looking for

The reason you don't find much anal is that you're in the minority. As often as not, authors are taken to task ( sometimes venomously ) for putting anal into incest stories.

There are far more vocal opponents than supporters for it, so it doesn't get much action in the category.

I'm hooked if there is love, drama, and some anal sex. There are great stories I wish they'd put anal sex into it. But I can understand why some writers find that repulsive, still a good read is all I'm looking for

My story Their Own World sounds like what you're looking for. Brother and sister romance that's like a comedy/ drama. Chapters 3 & 4 are 5 and 6 pages so maybe a bit longer than you want. Also it's a slow build and chapter 5 that is still in progress is where anal comes into the story.
Which apparently will be met with some criticism.

I don't think that's the same request at all. The thread you posted asks for "Your favorite" the current wants drama, romance, and so on, that isn't in the Hall of Fame.
Okay, not the exact same request, but the thread flagged a bunch of favourite incest stories from various folk, not all of which can be found in the Short Corridor, some of which might have the qualities the OP is looking for. I just thought the OP might not have seen the thread, is all :).

*Correction, read your post wrong, my chapters are longer except for the first two. 3 on will be around 5-6 pages.

I'm not looking for 1-3 pages of quick wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, because that's just about most stories on this site. And everything on the hall of fame are great stories, but I wonder there must be other good stories that didn't make it to the hall of fame. I just can't find them :confused: Please post the ones you know below, thank you!

Try almost anything by beachbum1958, he only writes brother/sister romances, all with love, drama, adventure, humor, and anal (except maybe 'Luciel's Children', and 'Lysette's Gift'), otherwise incest romance with either a medical or military slant

I invite you to read my 6-chapter series called "Blind Date Awakening." Heavy in romance, some drama, centered around a brother and sister who find each other romantically involved after life dealt them tragedies and bad breaks.

Chapter 1 is here - https://www.literotica.com/s/blind-date-awakening

Thank you all! I enjoy slow build up stories with many chapters so much that I often just skip the sex parts to the next parts of the story just to find out how it went in the end.

Hey English. I’m on my phone and pretty lazy, but check my user name for some stories.

“My sister and her friends” is the first thing I ever wrote. Multi chapter and fun but not written all that well.

“Mother’s Day” isn’t too bad either

“Imperfect storm” is good but I never finished it! Multi chapter

See what you think. Take it easy!

I was going to recommend Alwayswantedto. His stories usually involved a lot of conflict and weren't always the happiest of tales, but I don't see him anymore:confused:

I think i know a story that fulfils all those criteria. If i recall correctly it was called oedipus spanx or oedipus spanks. It was long, about 15 pages. It was a mother and son going on holidays together around Britain and they both had their own fetishes. I think most of the action took place on Loch Ness or something, while renting a boat. There's romance, drama, incest, tragedy and anal, though i think mom was fairly resistant to the anal part and it was done and over with quickly. I don't think it had a red H, though it easily could have and should have. If the author had split the story up into chapters before posting, i reckon he'd have had a dozen red H's but i think he was marked down unfairly due to the ending (tragedy). But then people should have seen it coming as the title was a play on oedipus rex - a man who had sex with his mother and killed his father.
Just checked, it was oedipus spanks by samknight. Its got 180 favourites and a 4.46 average. The comments are really weird too. I think it might have been real. That's the impression you get.

If I may be so bold, I'd like to put forward my series "Vicki Loves", a story about a high school senior girl who definitely finds all three of those things you're looking for. ;)

Now, the story has prominent futa content (starting with ch. 2) so just putting that out there ahead of time. I try to really bring the romance and sweetness, but also a heavy dose of permeating sexuality throughout (and of course a whole lot of incest!), so hopefully you give it a shot! :)

The current five chapters can be found here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3966145&page=submissions

Back