The New and Rule-Friendly "I Wish I Was Her/Him" Thread

StacyTG

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 31, 2011
Posts
2,430
This is a thread for my transgendered brothers and sisters. You know who you are. This isn't about "Oh my god I wish I was her because she's got a cock a cock in her mouth!" This is about "Oh my god I desperately wish I was her/him because I was born into the wrong body and she or he represents the woman/man inside me.

Read the title. Follow the rules. If you're not sure, don't post it. Period.

If you're looking for a gratuitous, porn-laden thread than this thread is not for you. Don't post anything like that here, please. Use your browser's "Back" button and leave now.

If you're transgendered, and you struggle everyday trying to reconcile what you feel inside with what you desperately wish whatever cosmic power/biology should have given you at birth, then please feel free to post away.

Let's make this more about pictures. Let's open a dialogue. Why do you want to be him/her? What is it about this particular picture that represents the man/woman inside you? Let's make this version more about what we're feeling on the inside and allow these beautiful pictures to compliment those feelings.

Without further ado...

attachment.php


You all know me. You know I wish I was a woman. It's not sexual. It's not a fetish. I was outright born into the wrong body. I feel as though I'm a woman on the inside, but I don't have the body, and damnit I wish I did. The periods, the pregnancies, the hormones. Everything that goes with it. That's what I wish I was. But with that, I'd get the smooth, beautiful body, the gorgeous hair, the breasts, the soft facial features.

And the shoes!

:D

Remember, keep it classy and sophisticated!
 
Last edited:
I am so marking this thread...and thank you.

:rose:

and for the record...my inner me is just a bit more masculine than I am.

Color it androgynous and leave it at that...

androgynous-1.jpeg


perfection.

Beautiful. Soulful. Slightly softer than the norm.
 
i was lucky when I came of age, in the mid-seventies. My male role models were David Bowie, Marc Bolan. My boyfriends were pretty-pretty, bisexual most of them. So when I said I was a boy on the inside, nobody thought much of it,and I got called "him" (but some of the boys got called "she" )

My main role model since the nineties has been Johnny Depp.
attachment.php


But sometimes I find myself channeling Jim Morrison (without the drugs)


It's almost always musicians :)
 

Attachments

  • johnny_depp_01.jpg
    johnny_depp_01.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1,235
Last edited:
Hurray :) Thanks Stacy! And yes, somewhere to share things without feeling under pressure: this will be be great.
*trans! Yeah :rose:

Here's a bit of dialogue on the subject of rebirth. I'm not convinced by the concept of your soul being kinda recycled into new body after death ( I think my soul might prefer a few thousand years R&R after this life ;)) but somehow I can't rule it out...
Does anyone else have the feeling that in their previous lives they were a different biological gender? I get the feeling this might be the first time I've been in a male body... it sure as hell doesn't feel right to me. *shrugs* Just a thought that keeps popping up :cool:
 
Last edited:
Hopefully it doesn't get ruined again Stacy, I've always loved your posts.
 
attachment.php


You all know me. You know I wish I was a woman. It's not sexual. It's not a fetish. I was outright born into the wrong body. I feel as though I'm a woman on the inside, but I don't have the body, and damnit I wish I did. The periods, the pregnancies, the hormones. Everything that goes with it. That's what I wish I was. But with that, I'd get the smooth, beautiful body, the gorgeous hair, the breasts, the soft facial features.

And the shoes!

:D

Remember, keep it classy and sophisticated!

Can't you have the shoes anyway?
 
Here's something for me and Stella

tumblr_maaxteuO2R1r8mr8jo1_500.png


(I've bigger tits though :))

...than Keira I mean
 
I guess the USA is still working so I have space to say
I wish I was her
tumblr_mb46gqouhY1rvmb6lo1_500.png

Isn't she just gorgeous? I'll grant you the chewing lip thing is a bit unnecessary ... :-}
 
This is a thread for my transgendered brothers and sisters. You know who you are. This isn't about "Oh my god I wish I was her because she's cock a cock in her mouth!" This is about "Oh my god I desperately wish I was her/him because I was born into the wrong body and she or he represents the woman/man inside me.

exactly! so is this thread also for non-transgendered males who really appreciate and/or undertstand the meaning of 'i wish i was her' ?
 
exactly! so is this thread also for non-transgendered males who really appreciate and/or undertstand the meaning of 'i wish i was her' ?
With all due respect, kinda not.

It's not that we don't appreciate your appreciation, but your appreciation is not the topic here. You are welcome to read and eavesdrop though! :)
 
Had to post this from my Tumblr ...

" i’m about to cry

my brother told me that only today he found out that LGBT stood for les/gay/bi/trans instead of lettuce green bacon tomato

he looked at me and he had tears in his eyes and he said in the most horrified voice

i’ve been telling people i like LGBT sandwiches okay that means i’ve been having gay sandwiches

then he started to cry and ran off and yelled

they all think i’ve had gay threesomes!!!!!

i’m actually crying omg "
 
Stella! I love me some Johnny Depp, especially in Sleepy Hollow!

200771716381194477398.jpg


And for the record, Keira's leg at the end of At World's End is le fantastique!!!

Alien_Ripley_ref4.jpg


I love me some Sigourney Weaver!!!

See, my mom was very liberal in the movies she let us watch when we were kids. She was a HUGE sci-fi movie fan (her favorite movie was Them! My grandfather took her to see it when she was a little girl, and she was hooked on b-monster/sci-fi movies ever since.

As such, she let us watch them without restriction. All the 50's "creature feature" movies every Friday night/Saturday afternoon were fodder to me, almost a religion. Sitting with her on the couch watching This Island Earth, or Earth versus the Flying Saucers, or Creature from the Black Lagoon.

With these movies, the women, without fail, I might add, were all portrayed as weak. The cliche victim when the monster needed food, etc., and the masculine hero needed motivation to finally destroy the monster and save the helpless damsel in distress. Even at that young age, I knew that portraying women this way was absolute bullshit. My mom was single, worked her ass off to provide for us, and was the strongest person I have known, or will ever know.

Okay, so when Alien came out, only my older sister went to see it, but she raved about it. I didn't see it until years later when it premiered on cable. Easily one of the most profound moments of my life. Here's the main character, a woman, taking charge, surviving. Finally a female as the protagonist. No longer the helpless victim, but a strong, independent, take charge female who could hold her own against any man, real or artificial, and go toe-to-toe with one of the most horrific movie monsters of all time!

AlienRipleyAndAsh.jpg


sigourney-weaver-alien-underwear.jpg


While were on the subject of the esteemed Warrant Officer E. Ripley, a lot of people have always taken issue with the fact that Ripley (or rather the filmmakers; Ridley Scott, Dan O'Bannon, Ron Shushett, et al.) stripped Ripley to her gotchies during that famous final scene. Many people thought that it was a cheap shot, catering to the men in the audience and objectifying a woman. To me, this scene is perfect, and speaks volumes to me, because it shows a woman at her most beautiful and most vulnerable, but also her strongest.

:heart:

I'd love love love to be her!

Aliens-Weaver_l.jpg


While her female badassery would only be amplified in Aliens, what struck me was her maternal relationship to Newt. The motherly love she felt for that little girl is the same love that I felt my mother had for me. Strong, sexy, smart, independent, and willing to sacrifice herself for her children. Ripley and my mother taught me those lessons.

That's why I wish I was her.

I miss you mom.

</3

Okay, and if you want to read a really cool article about feminism and the Alien movies, here's and excellent article:

http://www.btchflcks.com/2011/10/ellen-ripley-feminist-film-icon-battles.html
 
Your Mom had a flame-thrower?! Awesome :)
Thanks for that Stacy and I'm impressed by your knowledge of films - time well spent. I have to confess I hugged a cushion all the way through Alien (s) and then went stomping about the house saying what a 'stupid film that was' (because it scared the crap out of me) I've never watched the repeats on TV but I'll take my chances with that article :D
Totally agree with your remarks about her strength
 
Last edited:
i was lucky when I came of age, in the mid-seventies. My male role models were David Bowie, Marc Bolan. My boyfriends were pretty-pretty, bisexual most of them. So when I said I was a boy on the inside, nobody thought much of it,and I got called "him" (but some of the boys got called "she" )

My main role model since the nineties has been Johnny Depp.
attachment.php


But sometimes I find myself channeling Jim Morrison (without the drugs)


It's almost always musicians :)
I feel so awkward asking this, but which pronoun do you prefer now?
 
Lady in red

This is obviously an idealised image of the "her" I want to be, but the femininity, the grace, the confidence - and yes dammit - the lingerie lol. I want to be her!
 

Attachments

  • Lady in red.jpg
    Lady in red.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 319
Jane%202.jpg


Jane Kaczmarek. Lois from Malcolm in the Middle. I always loved her down to Earth strength, and her take charge no-bullshit attitude.

Sexy and sophisticated! That's why I wish I was her!
 
Hahaha

Jane%202.jpg


Jane Kaczmarek. Lois from Malcolm in the Middle. I always loved her down to Earth strength, and her take charge no-bullshit attitude.

Sexy and sophisticated! That's why I wish I was her!

I love that show! She is awesome! Funny, strong and hot ;)
 
wow stella... with all due respect, i think you're opinion is well kinda fucked up.

i might be wrong (wouldn't be the first time either).

Let's not do this. Please. I don't want to see this thread get cancelled.

Please.
 
Spike-drusilla.jpg


I wanna be him. He does stupid/crazy things wholeheartedly all the time, takes a lot of falls, and still manages to be cool.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top