Bits and Pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so beautiful. I could just lick you all over for hours :kiss:

So are you, HS.... So are you.... Would love to tease and taunt those pierced nipples of yours and have that little pussy aching for me... Can you just imagine the buildup???? How dripping wet and hot our pussies would become from each hungry touch..... And how harder and stronger each time we came would grow, till finally we'd have to let ourselves climax... Ending it all in a spent curled and cuddling mass of sleeping flesh...... :kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Mmmmm..... Hello, my hot cup of coffee.... I could leave my bed I'm in and move to my sofa if you like.... I'm thinking you didn't pay to much attention to the background of those pics... ;):kiss:

:eek: I admit to only seeing you, you lovely creature :kiss:

Mmmmm..... Hello, my hot cup of coffee.... I could leave my bed I'm in and move to my sofa if you like.... I'm thinking you didn't pay to much attention to the background of those pics... ;):kiss:

:eek: I admit to only seeing you, you lovely creature :kiss:

I should say...... Sorry for giving you tunnel vision, but I'm really not..... :devil::kiss::devil::kiss::devil:

So are you, HS.... So are you.... Would love to tease and taunt those pierced nipples of yours and have that little pussy aching for me... Can you just imagine the buildup???? How dripping wet and hot our pussies would become from each hungry touch..... And how harder and stronger each time we came would grow, till finally we'd have to let ourselves climax... Ending it all in a spent curled and cuddling mass of sleeping flesh......

Oh my! It would definitely be intense. I would love to slowly tease every inch of your body. Working my way up and down... licking, kissing, nibbling your skin. Settling between your legs to slowly lick your pussy lips until you can't stand it more. I want to bury my tongue between your fold and lap at your essence. Suck your clit into my mouth as my fingers tease your nipples and pussy. Make you cum so hard you shake in the aftershock as my tongue brings you over the edge again and again until you beg me to stop. Only then will I collapse in your arms, kissing you so you can taste yourself on my lips.

Happy Thursday, beautiful
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Oh my! It would definitely be intense. I would love to slowly tease every inch of your body. Working my way up and down... licking, kissing, nibbling your skin. Settling between your legs to slowly lick your pussy lips until you can't stand it more. I want to bury my tongue between your fold and lap at your essence. Suck your clit into my mouth as my fingers tease your nipples and pussy. Make you cum so hard you shake in the aftershock as my tongue brings you over the edge again and again until you beg me to stop. Only then will I collapse in your arms, kissing you so you can taste yourself on my lips.

Happy Thursday, beautiful
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

How delish, HS..... Would just love to have you splayed over crimson silk sheets... Your wrists tied to my iron headboard... Your eyes covered..... Purrrrrrhaps the binding marked with Hermaster's scent.... :devil:
Mmmmmm...... To watch or feel your every reaction while under my control.... I get wet just thinking bout it.....
Kisses.... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Is it wrong I think about you when I touch myself???:kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 498
Is it wrong I wonder if my nails would feel as good to you as they do to me when they tauntingly and teasingly roam over skin??? :kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 347
Is it wrong I wonder if my nails would feel as good to you as they do to me when they tauntingly and teasingly roam over skin??? :kiss:

I'm wondering as well...but I do many wrong things...very well.

Is it wrong my nipples harden just thinking bout it???:kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 338
Mmmmm..... I'm sure I'll ask it until the sands of time run out..... ;):kiss:

Mmmmm..... Correction, is there a correction???:eek::kiss:

And if your answers don't come when you want them...ask harder...that'd be my adivice, although presently...harder is not an issue.

And if your answers don't come when you want them...ask harder...that'd be my adivice, although presently...harder is not an issue.

Mmmmm.....The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.
Thomas Paine..... ;):kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back