The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the lake would be a bit too cold, but definitely up for dipping my toes in it.

Couple bits of good news. Got my test results back, cholesterol is a bit high but everything else looks good. :D I also got my 55-200mm telephoto lens in and lens hood for my kit lens.

Sounds like a bright and sunny day in Seattle, if you get my drift. ;)

Have some Cheerios. That'll take care of the cholesterol. ;)

Sounds like a bright and sunny day in Seattle, if you get my drift. ;)

Have some Cheerios. That'll take care of the cholesterol. ;)

Believe it or not, Cheerios sounds very good at the moment.

Di, how's the study cleaning going? I just tossed about 4 years of PC Gamer magazines.

EDIT: HAHA, just found both my original Game Boy and Game Boy color. :p

Last edited:
Believe it or not, Cheerios sounds very good at the moment.

Di, how's the study cleaning going? I just tossed about 4 years of PC Gamer magazines.

EDIT: HAHA, just found both my original Game Boy and Game Boy color. :p

That's great! You'll be able to get good exercise in with those. :rolleyes:

John, fantastic news about the tests, you must be feeling mightily relieved that you don't have to worry about the diabetes. Did they give you any hint as to why you had the blackout? (Like, staying up all night drinking coffee and not getting enough sleep, perchance.)

Speaking of coffee ... I could do with a cup while I heave my ironing board out.

I'm rather disappointed to hear we're only going to get piccies of your study. I was hoping for some shots of ... of your new lens. LOL, well done with the study. Everyone is having a good old Spring clean! After you helped anna you can keep your nice new jeans off and give me a hand with my regular cleaning if you like, Tuesday is major frilly apron day.

Willie, fab about the story.

anna, I've not quite gathered what sort of accent you need? A British one but not Irish this time?

:rose: it's one of those golden sunlit mornings here.

Speaking of spring cleaning . . . .

Found a pair of jeans from I-don't-know-when. 31-inch waist. Now, I'm not a flabby guy, but it's been quite a while since I could fit into a pair of jeans that size. Never mind the waist. I've got tree-trunk legs (holdovers from when I was a goalie) that stretch out most regular fit jeans in my size.

Oh, well. Maybe I'll hold onto them until my old age, when I'm wasting away. :p

Speaking of spring cleaning . . . .

Found a pair of jeans from I-don't-know-when. 31-inch waist. Now, I'm not a flabby guy, but it's been quite a while since I could fit into a pair of jeans that size. Never mind the waist. I've got tree-trunk legs (holdovers from when I was a goalie) that stretch out most regular fit jeans in my size.

Oh, well. Maybe I'll hold onto them until my old age, when I'm wasting away. :p

:rolleyes: What are they Christian Dior designer numbers with diamonds stitched into the cuffs? Chuck em! LOL. Give them to a thrift shop so some skinny kid who has not got good legs can cover his stick-like shanks.

That's great! You'll be able to get good exercise in with those. :rolleyes:

John, fantastic news about the tests, you must be feeling mightily relieved that you don't have to worry about the diabetes. Did they give you any hint as to why you had the blackout? (Like, staying up all night drinking coffee and not getting enough sleep, perchance.)

Speaking of coffee ... I could do with a cup while I heave my ironing board out.

I'm rather disappointed to hear we're only going to get piccies of your study. I was hoping for some shots of ... of your new lens. LOL, well done with the study. Everyone is having a good old Spring clean! After you helped anna you can keep your nice new jeans off and give me a hand with my regular cleaning if you like, Tuesday is major frilly apron day.

Willie, fab about the story.

anna, I've not quite gathered what sort of accent you need? A British one but not Irish this time?

:rose: it's one of those golden sunlit mornings here.

Well good morning, Duchess. I'll get the Keurig started up for you.

Yes, I am very relived about the diabetes test. Granted, it is in the upper end of "normal" but at least they don't seem too worried about it. I didn't blackout, but couldn't say much about the dizzy spell. It was only that one time so it could have been a combo of stress, lack of sleep, etc. However, vertigo does run in the family so I'll have to see if I get any more.

I think I only have one more corner left, then the "major cleaning" will be done. Several bags of swag from gaming conventions to sort through. I don't think there has been this much open floor space since I moved in.

Well good morning, Duchess. I'll get the Keurig started up for you.

Yes, I am very relived about the diabetes test. Granted, it is in the upper end of "normal" but at least they don't seem too worried about it. I didn't blackout, but couldn't say much about the dizzy spell. It was only that one time so it could have been a combo of stress, lack of sleep, etc. However, vertigo does run in the family so I'll have to see if I get any more.

I think I only have one more corner left, then the "major cleaning" will be done. Several bags of swag from gaming conventions to sort through. I don't think there has been this much open floor space since I moved in.

Wow! that's fantastic. Well done. I feel inspired about tackling more stuff in my study too now. (Uh, right after I hung out these three laundry loads, made breakfast, packed kid off to school, hoovered the house and cleaned the bathroom.)

Post piccies.

Upper end of normal is good and also maybe a wake-up call? Are there small changes you could make now in your diet? cuz you already go to the gym and take regular exercise, doncha. Then you won't have to make a major change in your lifestyle further down the road.
:rose:

:rolleyes: What are they Christian Dior designer numbers with diamonds stitched into the cuffs? Chuck em! LOL. Give them to a thrift shop so some skinny kid who has not got good legs can cover his stick-like shanks.

Nope. Wranglers. Go figger.

Wow! that's fantastic. Well done. I feel inspired about tackling more stuff in my study too now. (Uh, right after I hung out these three laundry loads, made breakfast, packed kid off to school, hoovered the house and cleaned the bathroom.)

Post piccies.

Upper end of normal is good and also maybe a wake-up call? Are there small changes you could make now in your diet? cuz you already go to the gym and take regular exercise, doncha. Then you won't have to make a major change in your lifestyle further down the road.

Camera pics
http://sdrv.ms/13rGXyX (New lens [Nikon 55-200mm DX])
http://sdrv.ms/XSErBq (New lens on my camera [Nikon D3100])

Probably a bit of a wake-up call. I didn't eat anything before getting the test taken, so I don't know how much that threw off the results. I probably need to lay off the sodas and greasy/fatty foods a bit *groan*. The fact I'm working out is probably a big help. I definitely feel alot healthier than I did in college and the first couple years afterward when I was eating fast food on a near daily basis.

Nope. Wranglers. Go figger.

Thumbs up. :D

Camera pics
http://sdrv.ms/13rGXyX (New lens [Nikon 55-200mm DX])
http://sdrv.ms/XSErBq (New lens on my camera [Nikon D3100])

Probably a bit of a wake-up call. I didn't eat anything before getting the test taken, so I don't know how much that threw off the results. I probably need to lay off the sodas and greasy/fatty foods a bit *groan*. The fact I'm working out is probably a big help. I definitely feel alot healthier than I did in college and the first couple years afterward when I was eating fast food on a near daily basis.

Thumbs up. :D

LOL, what lovely piccies. I always like a nice shot of a telephoto lens to get me going in the morning.

Sounds like you're building towards a good programme in your life. That's a better way. If you suddenly change your whole routine you can stick to it for a short while but chances are you slide back quite soon. Walking is good; you can build a walk to work/the canal (HP) into your life easily - although not so much in the States where the roads aren't set up for it, LOL.

Soon you'll be borrowing Willie's figger-hugging Wranglers!

Think seriously, mind, about the late night coffee and getting good sleep.

I think HP went off to take his dragon for a dawn flight. He must have got his new fishing reel after all. I do hope he'll post piccies of that too! Lenses and fishing reels :p:p:p

Ha ha ha! we are being saved here from death by pink mini marshmallow. Piglet dropped one on the floor the other day and Lakhi keeps leaping on it and kicking the Hell out of it all over the kitchen! (Yeah, OK, I'm going to sweep that floor today!) :)

Hooray! pancakes for breakfast, I get to use my free glass mixing bowl on the Kitchenaid cakemixer! It's the only thing I've figured out I could make in it, LOL.

Strawberry and chocolate pancake anyone?

LOL, what lovely piccies. I always like a nice shot of a telephoto lens to get me going in the morning.

Sounds like you're building towards a good programme in your life. That's a better way. If you suddenly change your whole routine you can stick to it for a short while but chances are you slide back quite soon. Walking is good; you can build a walk to work/the canal (HP) into your life easily - although not so much in the States where the roads aren't set up for it, LOL.

Soon you'll be borrowing Willie's figger-hugging Wranglers!

Think seriously, mind, about the late night coffee and getting good sleep.

I think HP went off to take his dragon for a dawn flight. He must have got his new fishing reel after all. I do hope he'll post piccies of that too! Lenses and fishing reels :p:p:p

Ha ha ha! we are being saved here from death by pink mini marshmallow. Piglet dropped one on the floor the other day and Lakhi keeps leaping on it and kicking the Hell out of it all over the kitchen! (Yeah, OK, I'm going to sweep that floor today!) :)

The lens isn't even fully extended either. ;):devil:

Oh, here's a piccie of the room, almost done! http://sdrv.ms/11zMq5v

Aye, I'm also watching my portions. At least my health is not at the point to require a "dire" change, so at least I can slowly ween myself off the sodas and other junk.

Both Figaro and Tinkerbell will find random stuff on the floor and become soooo amused by it, chasing it around the apartment. Figaro has now been sneaking into my study and knocking over the tower of empty boxes.

Strawberry and Chocolate pancakes? I WANT! Pleeeeeaaassseeee? :D:rose::heart:

Post piccies.

You seem to do an extraordinary amount of laundry, Naoko. I do maybe 6 or 7 loads a week and there's 5 of us. You sure you're not just making work so you can watch John's buns in action...? ;).

Mornin' fellas... :)

You seem to do an extraordinary amount of laundry, Naoko. I do maybe 6 or 7 loads a week and there's 5 of us. You sure you're not just making work so you can watch John's buns in action...? ;).

Well, look who appeared at the mention of pancakes!

LOL, ssshh, John moves so sweetly and now I've got the possibility of seeing him in Willie's Wranglers! (It does seem a lot considering there's just the three of us, and I don't even play rugby any more, maybe my machine is smaller than yours.)

Pancakes all round, then! It actually is a beautiful morning here, let's hope it lasts.

Sheesh. I make one comment about Wranglers, and the kitty goes ballistic on them. :p

Actually, pancakes sound good. But I would have to wait until late morning (as in, about 8 hours from now) to truly enjoy them. It's two a.m. in central Texas right now.

I was wondering that too. Duchess? Hey, you're staring at me again. Oh well, no complaints here....as long as there are fresh pancakes on the table. :D

Rolf, something crisp and refreshing. *hops into the hot tub*

What a lot of sweet treaties on offer, guys. :heart:

Er, I'm referring to my pancakes, er, I mean my breakfast pancakes! LOL.

I'm getting my own jeans on here for a relaxing day with my mop and bucket. I'll just tie my hair up in a scarf and put a fag-end in the corner of my mouth to complete the outfit. ;).

I shall contemplate the pleasures of upcoming piccies of John's telescopic lens fully extended while I tootle around waving my feather duster vaguely at the mantelpiece.

What a lot of sweet treaties on offer, guys. :heart:

Er, I'm referring to my pancakes, er, I mean my breakfast pancakes! LOL.

I'm getting my own jeans on here for a relaxing day with my mop and bucket. I'll just tie my hair up in a scarf and put a fag-end in the corner of my mouth to complete the outfit. ;).

I shall contemplate the pleasures of upcoming piccies of John's telescopic lens fully extended while I tootle around waving my feather duster vaguely at the mantelpiece.

*snap* ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back