Nipples

Preferred Colour of (f) nipple

  • light pink

    Votes: 2,876 32.0%
  • dark pink

    Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

    Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

    Votes: 1,518 16.9%

  • Total voters
    8,978
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yvonne d'Anger

img.php


Yeow!
Those are incredibly shaped.
Fantastic!
Thank you
 
Rosebud... Mmmm Puffies...

Bill,

I see a future, where you are sadly dying. As you lay there, with your last breath you whisper, "Mmmm Puffies", like Orson Welles said "Rosebud" with his. ;)

SxRx
 
SxRx said:
Bill,

I see a future, where you are sadly dying. As you lay there, with your last breath you whisper, "Mmmm Puffies", like Orson Welles said "Rosebud" with his. ;)

SxRx

I can think of worse ways to go. Beats the hell out of rosebud, though it might not make as good a movie. :rolleyes:
 
Susan2002 said:
Hi guys and gals,
Just woken up on a lovely Sunday morning feeling a little naughty... :kiss:


Susan, stunning thank you.

I just would love to caress those beautiful breasts with my hands....my fingers playing lightly with your nipples...feeling your silky skin..

:rose:
 
Susan2002 said:

Breathtakingly beautiful - I think you will agree. :rose:

Absolutely agree. She is gorgeous. I love the way she stands out in the crowd. :rose: :rose:
 
Though I have always been more of a leather balls man myself, I think the term in tennis is "umpire", dontcha know!

JenniferMidnight said:
Originally Posted by nikki_2021
I feel like playing tennis!
I'll let you serve first.
__________________
xoxo
Flirty

Originally Posted by nikki_2021
I feel like playing tennis!
I'll let you serve first.
__________________
xoxo
Flirty

Gentlemen, it seems we may need a ref or two - anyone game?

(I do believe this is our first tennis match on the thread)
 
I think you'll find....

Dogwalker said:
Though I have always been more of a leather balls man myself, I think the term in tennis is "umpire", dontcha know!


....that a Referee is in charge of all umpires, linesmen etc. At least one is at Wimbledon and, of course, little else matters ;)

How could our beloved Thread mistress be wrong!?
 
Nature's Jewelry

To shamelessly plagiarize from some ones (damned if I can remember who or I’d give credit) personal quote: “Nipples are nature’s jewelry.”

Damn I love nipples. Big uns, little uns, inbetween ones. Red, brown, pink. It really doesn’t matter, as the color of the nipple is mostly dependent on the color of the skin. Darker nipples always seem to be on darker girls, redder and pinker always seem to be on lighter skins. I’ve never seen cherry pink nipples on a black girl or Filipina.

Visually I’ve always preferred smaller diameter areola and nipples, they just seem to be more responsive, although I suspect some of that is perception. Sort of when you see a larger airplane going over it seems to be traveling slowly while a small plane seems to be traveling faster. When a small nipple erects a quarter inch, it appears to be much more of a change than when a larger one erects a quarter inch.

Physically I’ve got no preference. Lights out, tongue in action, I can’t remember ever recognizing any difference other than size.

There is nothing that will catch a man’s attention faster than an erect nipple, unless it’s an erect nipple on a braless woman. It’s the allure of the forbidden, the enticement of seeing something that is normally hidden that is the best. That’s why lingerie is so popular, it enhances yet still hides; it’s why wearing a little nothing is sexier than just plain nudity.

The most interesting set of nipples I ever had the opportunity to play with were on a black Canadian stripper. Touching above the waist was allowed in the strip bar, and I wasted way too many dollars getting lap dances from her. She had the largest diameter nipples I’ve ever seen, bigger around than a nickel, however her areolas were not as larger in comparison. They easily erected a half an inch, and they really did; starting as just bumps on her breasts. Tweaking and fondling them and having them get larger and larger – I was mesmerized, I couldn’t get enough. I wanted to suck them in the worst way – totally not allowed of course. Color wise in the dim light they were darker than her skin, practically black. That’s my only experience with a black woman.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top