What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness to RAND PAUL, he has always considered the notion of providing healthcare to the poor to be humorous.

You love a teacher when they’re hiding your children from a crazed gunman in Newtown and getting shot while protecting them. You adore educators when they’re using their body to shield your kids from a falling wall in the middle of a tornado in Oklahoma.

But let that teacher have the nerve to ask for job security or reasonable pay or a manageable workload and all of a sudden we’re lazy union thugs.

tumblr_mnbsrsJk7v1qzk3wxo1_500.jpg

"Old Economy Steve"

Oh look, Obama's two information Commissars rush in to strengthen the 2x4s holding up the Potemkin facade concealing the national shit pile represented by Obama care. :D

That's the shit stained twins, slob is just dropping off his shit stained panties for poserLJ to suck on.

Hey Vetteman are you going on any more photography trips in the near future? I don't care for much else you post but you've got a good photography skillz. Was it El Cap last time?

Oh look, Obama's two information Commissars rush in to strengthen the 2x4s holding up the Potemkin facade concealing the national shit pile we like to call Obama care. :D

I know the RNC is desperate to have Obamacare portrayed as a "train wreck", but after the huge cost savings announced in California last week, dontcha think you better return to the hive for fresher talking points?

Honestly why bother? Obama care has been a train wreck since 1992 for most Americans. There is no reason to change the game.

Nine codes for injuries by Macaws? Fuck this Obama communism:

RAND PAUL MOCKS OBAMACARE IN IOWA

by WILLIAM BIGELOW 28 May 2013, 9:35 AM PDT

In his keynote speech to the Iowa Republican Party’s Lincoln Dinner on May 10, Rand Paul gave a hilarious speech ridiculing ObamaCare and noting some of the most ridiculous propositions in it, including line-items for injuries people would suffer from turtles, lampposts, and water skis. Below is a transcription of Paul’s wit at its best:

Now I know you’ve heard some bad things about ObamaCare, and I haven’t been a big fan of ObamaCare but, you know, the government just wants to take care of you; they don’t think you’re smart enough to make these decisions, okay?

I’m a physician, and when you come in to see me, I put down a little diagnostic code, and there were 18,000 of these, but under Obamacare they’re going to keep you healthier, because now there’s going to be 140,000 codes. Included among these codes will be 312 new codes for injuries from animals, 72 new codes for injuries just from birds, 9 new codes from injuries from the macaw. The macaw? I’ve asked physicians all over the country, “Have you ever seen an injury from a macaw?”

The rest here:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/05/28/Rand-Paul-Mocks-ObamaCare-In-Iowa

Why didn't you post the part that was supposed to be funny?

Obama care is hated:

Majority of nervous Americans would like to return to 2009 health care system

By Jennifer Harper - The Washington Times

Implications of the 2,100-page health care reform legislation that went on to become the Affordable Care Act are beginning to emerge. Americans appear to be getting a little nervous about it all, says a new poll from Fox News.

The majority want to return to a previous era. The poll found that 56 percent of U.S. voters say it would be ‘better’ if the U.S. went back to the health care system that was in place in 2009. Of course there’s a partisan divide: 85 percent of Republicans, 74 percent of conservatives, 30 percent of Democrats and 27 percent of liberals agree with that.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog...ricans-would-return-2009-healt/#ixzz2Ue1gSmNf
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Why don't they band together and vote for a Congress that will repeal Obamacare then?

Oh, wait, I forgot....there aren't enough Conservatives in America to form a majority anymore.

It's easy to be a Tea Partier, right up to the point where you get kicked off your health insurance for having a pre-existing condition.

Last edited:
J.P. Morgan slashes 2013 metals forecasts

"Did we say gold at $1745 an ounce back in January? We meant $1495. Silly typos!"

Good thing AJ is not invested in gold and has NEVAR been invested in gold and anyone who says differently is a lying poopyhead.

In his keynote speech to the Iowa Republican Party’s Lincoln Dinner on May 10, Rand Paul gave a hilarious speech ridiculing ObamaCare and noting some of the most ridiculous propositions in it, including line-items for injuries people would suffer from turtles, lampposts, and water skis. Below is a transcription of Paul’s wit at its best:

Now I know you’ve heard some bad things about ObamaCare, and I haven’t been a big fan of ObamaCare but, you know, the government just wants to take care of you; they don’t think you’re smart enough to make these decisions, okay?

I’m a physician, and when you come in to see me, I put down a little diagnostic code, and there were 18,000 of these, but under Obamacare they’re going to keep you healthier, because now there’s going to be 140,000 codes. Included among these codes will be 312 new codes for injuries from animals, 72 new codes for injuries just from birds, 9 new codes from injuries from the macaw. The macaw? I’ve asked physicians all over the country, “Have you ever seen an injury from a macaw?”

The rest here:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/05/28/Rand-Paul-Mocks-ObamaCare-In-Iowa

The increase in codes is from the draft version of the ICD-11. This is an AMA publication and has nothing at all to do with Obamacare. Rand Paul knows this. He's treating you like you're an idiot, Vette.

Are you an idiot?

The rest here:

The increase in codes is from the draft version of the ICD-11. This is an AMA publication and has nothing at all to do with Obamacare. Rand Paul knows this. He's treating you like you're an idiot, Vette.

Are you an idiot?

Why didn't you post the part that was supposed to be funny?

He's not even mocking Obamacare, he's mocking his own profession. The new ICD is very specific in it's coding. Patients don't just get coded for a burn, they get coded for a burn [source]. So a gasoline burn might be 4504.01 and an electical fire burn might be 4504.02. Rand Paul told Vette that they should be afraid of numbers though so now we're stuck with Vette shakin' in his boots.

Last edited:
HHS Secretary Sebelius Begs Lobbying Group For Help Selling Obamacare…

The stench of desperation is overwhelming.

May 28 (Reuters) – U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius asked a group representing nearly 46,000 physician assistants on Tuesday to help persuade uninsured Americans to sign up for coverage under President Barack Obama’s healthcare reform law.

As part of a politically embattled administration effort to rally support for the landmark reform law, Sebelius appealed to physician assistants as care providers who treat large numbers of people with little or no health insurance, including those in Republican-controlled states that have rejected the 2010 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.

Sebelius, Obama’s top healthcare adviser, has run into mounting opposition from Republicans over efforts to marshal private sector support for a public outreach campaign that could determine whether Obama’s signature domestic policy achievement succeeds or flops, just as the 2014 midterm election campaign gets under way.

Republicans in Congress, who are blocking public funds for reform implementation, say Sebelius may have acted improperly by seeking private donations for a nonprofit group that will help lead a public outreach campaign this summer. The administration says Sebelius’s actions were fully authorized by law.

“It’s absolutely critical that we reach out to uninsured Americans and get them ready to sign up for coverage,” Sebelius told a meeting of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, which has 46,000 members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back