Deepest Darkest Secret your spouse/partner doesn't know!!!

My wife doesn't know!

For a number of years now I have kept a secret from my wife. I am a raving cuckold! Not to my wife but to a number of different women I have met online and off-line.
I considered myself a submissive cuckold slave and I have become an avid consumer of creampies, not my own (as I become inhibited after I cum).
I have tried to talk my wife into having sex with other men and then using me as her clean-up slave but up to now she has not agreed to even though she enjoys role-playing the part of a slut who fucks all my friends.
I look forward to a time when my wife might come home late all disheveled and drunk and then confess that she just sucked two guys and then let them fuck her bareback so she could make me suck their cum from her pussy.

good thread...

either;

- I fancy my partners father more than him half the time

- I used to work as a lapdancer

- the number of partners id told him id been with was only a third of the real number (swingers clubs don't half get your averages up)

I still have feelings for a friend of mine who I was involved with about three years ago. She will always be part of my past and never goes away the thoughts of what if we had stayed together in my mind. My husband does not know, I still have feelings after all these years. I just can't stop loving someone even if they are not with me anymore.~

I still have feelings for a friend of mine who I was involved with about three years ago. She will always be part of my past and never goes away the thoughts of what if we had stayed together in my mind. My husband does not know, I still have feelings after all these years. I just can't stop loving someone even if they are not with me anymore.~

and my guess you all ways will,you women put so much of yourself in any kind of relationship and I love you for it:)

and my guess you all ways will,you women put so much of yourself in any kind of relationship and I love you for it:)

Your right, I fell for her hard and even though we can not be together my love will never go away. She was the first one I ever came out to as being a bisexual female and she accepted it. We had our time together but, life just didn't work out for us both. I miss her and she is always in my heart. When I fall in love it is a forever in my heart kind of deal.~

Your right, I fell for her hard and even though we can not be together my love will never go away. She was the first one I ever came out to as being a bisexual female and she accepted it. We had our time together but, life just didn't work out for us both. I miss her and she is always in my heart. When I fall in love it is a forever in my heart kind of deal.~
wow,I wish the rest of the world could love like women can,what a great world it would be:))?

Back