Men who love their nipples sucked

2 girls have done it so far- quite enjoyable... i suck on their earlobes while they do it

having my boobs caressed and my nips suckled is an essential part of sex for me...

My nipples are sensitive and i can run my fingernails over them with my tee shirt on and get hard. My wife sucks my nipples while I JO and that is fantastic. Wonder how many guys love their nipples sucked and tweeked.
This tread has me a bit excited guess I need some self stimulation in this are

Last edited:
This tread has me a bit excited guess I need some self stimulation in this are

I do this always, when I am here...;)
attachment.php

I was never into or had much of a connection to my nipples until fairly recently. A couple of years ago my GF, now my wife, and I were playing with a set of clover clamps. I got them for her but her much larger nipples simply couldn't take the pinch. We tried them on mine one day and right away it felt like someone had taken my breath away. I thought it was because they were much too tight. We took them off and finished our play.
A couple of days later my brain couldn't stop thinking about the feeling I had that night. I pulled out the chained clamps, worked them firmly unto my nipples. Holy crap like a lighting bolt right to my cock. I took the slack chain on hooked it on the coat rack. I had to stand on tip toes to keep from hurting myself but the feeling and being pinched and pulled at the same time woke something up.
Now all my wife has to do I lightly lick my nipples, then a few nice sucks then a couple bites pulling hard on my nipples and its instant raging wood.
I want her to try to make me come just by her treatment of my nipples which shouldn't be too hard.

I was never into or had much of a connection to my nipples until fairly recently. A couple of years ago my GF, now my wife, and I were playing with a set of clover clamps. I got them for her but her much larger nipples simply couldn't take the pinch. We tried them on mine one day and right away it felt like someone had taken my breath away. I thought it was because they were much too tight. We took them off and finished our play.
A couple of days later my brain couldn't stop thinking about the feeling I had that night. I pulled out the chained clamps, worked them firmly unto my nipples. Holy crap like a lighting bolt right to my cock. I took the slack chain on hooked it on the coat rack. I had to stand on tip toes to keep from hurting myself but the feeling and being pinched and pulled at the same time woke something up.
Now all my wife has to do I lightly lick my nipples, then a few nice sucks then a couple bites pulling hard on my nipples and its instant raging wood.
I want her to try to make me come just by her treatment of my nipples which shouldn't be too hard.

My ex discovered it was like a trigger button for me. I would be on top and if she sucked my nipples I would cum nearly instantly. I don't tell women I sleep with because it's way too instantaneously. Lol

My ex discovered it was like a trigger button for me. I would be on top and if she sucked my nipples I would cum nearly instantly. I don't tell women I sleep with because it's way too instantaneously. Lol

wow...same here...

mhhhh...two women approaching me for a joined chat...because they like my feminized breasts...OMG

Like a couple other posters have said, mine have a direct line to my cock. If my wife wants me to cum, all she has to do is reach up and pinch/pull/twist them or suck one into her mouth while playing with the other.

and now imagine two women doing this...;)
Like a couple other posters have said, mine have a direct line to my cock. If my wife wants me to cum, all she has to do is reach up and pinch/pull/twist them or suck one into her mouth while playing with the other.

oh how I'd love to have this experience once...boobs too big for my bra...
attachment.php

Attachments

• Too_big.gif
    Too_big.gif
    93.7 KB · Views: 3
My wife on occasion will graze them with her hands. I used to hate mine touched. But lately, I've been craving a touch. Wouldn't know what to do if they were sucked.

you'd moan with pleasure and become addicted to it...;)
My wife on occasion will graze them with her hands. I used to hate mine touched. But lately, I've been craving a touch. Wouldn't know what to do if they were sucked.

I'd come right away...

I love it.

Live when I'm on top fucking her she holds her arms around my neck literally hanging from me like a swing biting my chest and nipples as I slam fuck her

Back