Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome new daddies!
I agree, Sis mojo doesn't have a very sexy avatar!!

Peaches, back to bed!!!! You have my number if you need me, big sis!

I agree with Cookie back to bed Peaches . . . :( sorry you are still feeling under the weather . . . Migraines SUCK!!! I hope you feel better soon :heart:

Hello and hope all of my sissies and the Daddies had a great day!
Mine was good - had a good day at work, and hung out with friends for a little after hours.
BUT, my little klutz daughter slipped and bapped her face on the floor, and her tooth cut into her top lip - My poor baby's got an awful swollen lip, now, and even might have a loose tooth! *looks sad*

Going to be taking pics for the new AV tonight!!

Hello and hope all of my sissies and the Daddies had a great day!
Mine was good - had a good day at work, and hung out with friends for a little after hours.
BUT, my little klutz daughter slipped and bapped her face on the floor, and her tooth cut into her top lip - My poor baby's got an awful swollen lip, now, and even might have a loose tooth! *looks sad*

Going to be taking pics for the new AV tonight!!

Oh my! Poor babies, I hope she doesn't lose a tooth. Baby or adult tooth?
If you need a pic editor, I'll be here for a while!

Last edited:
Oh my! Poor babies, I hope she doesn't lose a tooth. Baby or adult tooth?
If you need a pic editor, I'll be here for a while!

Baby tooth - she's not three until September.
And I just might need that editor ... I've got two pics so far ... I just wish I had a better camera! LOL

Hello to all the Daddies and Baby Girls! I hope everyone's night is going well or at least better than the last few....seems like its been a rough few days around here.

Peaches, I'm sorry you're still feeling so awful:( I hope it passes soon. :kiss:

I had a good day, with the holiday it was mostly quiet around the office, I bought a new nail polish and now my nails are freshly polished and pretty and I just had a wonderful phone call with my Daddy! I am a happy little girl! :D

I had a good day, with the holiday it was mostly quiet around the office, I bought a new nail polish and now my nails are freshly polished and pretty and I just had a wonderful phone call with my Daddy! I am a happy little girl! :D

Happy for you and your Daddy!
And mmmm there's nothing like the feel of freshly pampered nails, is there! I love it. What color did you get?

Happy for you and your Daddy!
And mmmm there's nothing like the feel of freshly pampered nails, is there! I love it. What color did you get?

I have a bit of a nail polish problem, but I figure it's cheaper than shoes lol

Today I picked up a purple called 'Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?' (and I DO!!). Here's a pic I found, it's not quite as dark in person:

dutchyajustloveopi.jpg

Oooh I LOVE that color! I actually own that one LOL ... My toes are painted that right now, with a neon pink and a silver strip ...

BTW ... *does a little spin with her new AV*
Whaddya think? And yes those are mine ... with my pacifier!
*giggles*

Peaches, hugs and kisses... You REALLY need to feel better!

It's been a crazy as hell day...One I never expected! And Cookie I don't know if I could have made it through without you. I no longer have a Daddy, because Cookie helped me to realize I deserve sooooo much more! I may never find it, but I'd rather be alone than with a daddy who doesn't treat me well. Despite the realizations, he was my very first Daddy and it's not super easy to let go. Again,Cookie, I love you so much and honestly don't know what I'd do without you!

Oooh I LOVE that color! I actually own that one LOL ... My toes are painted that right now, with a neon pink and a silver strip ...

*giggles*

There's nothing better than a great purple nail polish and it seems great minds think alike! :D

Lovely new av!!! I suspect it will be VERY popular around here! :)

Peaches, hugs and kisses... You REALLY need to feel better!

It's been a crazy as hell day...One I never expected! And Cookie I don't know if I could have made it through without you. I no longer have a Daddy, because Cookie helped me to realize I deserve sooooo much more! I may never find it, but I'd rather be alone than with a daddy who doesn't treat me well. Despite the realizations, he was my very first Daddy and it's not super easy to let go. Again,Cookie, I love you so much and honestly don't know what I'd do without you!

A Daddy should always make you feel loved, treasured and above all, respected. I'm sorry that you're going through the loss, it's not easy but I'm so glad you have Cookie to lean on and our fabulous little corner of Lit to come to as well. Hang in there, you'll get through this! {{HUGS}}

Awww FG you'll be fine, I'm sure ... You can come hang out on the single baby girl blankie with me, ok! I've got salt water taffy, and fudge, cookies ... and my special home made alfredo with yummy penne pasta!
We'll both eventually get Daddies that are gonna be worth it all!

There's nothing better than a great purple nail polish and it seems great minds think alike! :D
Lovely new av!!! I suspect it will be VERY popular around here! :)
*giggles* I hope so ... it took me forever to figure out how to do that pic up pretty, and then resize it, too!
I wonder if there are any Daddies online that would give a little girl some feedback?

*giggles* I hope so ... it took me forever to figure out how to do that pic up pretty, and then resize it, too!
I wonder if there are any Daddies online that would give a little girl some feedback?

I don't think you need to worry, they might not be online at the moment, but once they are you'll get plenty of feedback lol

A Daddy should always make you feel loved, treasured and above all, respected. I'm sorry that you're going through the loss, it's not easy but I'm so glad you have Cookie to lean on and our fabulous little corner of Lit to come to as well. Hang in there, you'll get through this! {{HUGS}}

Awww FG you'll be fine, I'm sure ... You can come hang out on the single baby girl blankie with me, ok! I've got salt water taffy, and fudge, cookies ... and my special home made alfredo with yummy penne pasta!

Thank you so much PWMT and Switch. It all seems so new and so sad...He told me he loved me, yet didn't even fight for me!!! It reminds me of my RL Dad; saying he loved me, but never showing it. If I love someone I will FIGHT for them tooth and nail!!! It's just sad that people have made love to be such a meaningless thing.

So, I will gladly hang out on the single baby girl blankie! I'll find something to share before I come over! I am more than grateful to Cookie, and my family here for helping me to pull through!

:heart: I love you guys! :heart:
Keri

"Agree with my sisters Keri - Daddies should make you feel better about who you are - they should make you feel loved, special, pampered and treasured. And every baby girl deserves a Daddy who makes her feel like her Daddy's Princess. I know it's sad right now but it will be better and when you find the right Daddy - the perfect Daddy for you it will make it all worthwhile.

Meanwhile, (knock on wood) the head finally seems to be some better. Just up getting fresh ice pack and hope to keep it that way. Had seriously been debating calling 911 but couldn't stand the thought of the lights, noise and movement, lol. My poor sweetie is working tonight and worried sick so have to go text him too while I'm up. Thanks again to everyone for the well wishes and Keri - you hang in there - we're all here for you!":heart:

*giggles*

Love your new AV. Look amazing baby girl

Hello all of my sisters & daddies!

Keri...I am sorry that I had to be blunt with you..it broke my heart, but it was something you needed to know. You will be just fine and you have all of us, plus the Daddy I am letting you borrow..hehe. :) You are a strong girl...KNOW THAT!!

Love the AV, Switch!! So sexy!!! I hope your lil girl is be ok! My daughter did the same thing & I rushed her to the ER, only to be told they can't do a thing for a busted lip and just to call the dentist the next day.

PWMT-- adore the nails!! I bite my fingernails, so I pamper my piggies! I have a color very close to that !! YAY you got to talk to Daddy! :) Super sweet!!

Peaches..you could have called me and I would have taken you in! Just 10 minutes away! Hoping you feel better super soon! ~hugs~

Rough night here..I am so pissed I can't sleep. New guy called and we were making our plans for Wednesday evening and this weekend. He asked me a bit . more about 'this' lifestyle. I was so excited that he wanted to learn more it! Well, he said it was a SEX CULT! It was ALL I could do not to flip the freak out on him! I let him talk, didn't interrupt. I never ever, mentioned sex or even Lit!! I started to explain, clear things up and he jumped right in talking about some shit in college, that I am trying to change him, etc. I remained on the line, determined to behave like a young lady. Then he started in about how many kids I have. I hung up on him. Guys will learn, you DON'T talk crap about my family or my kids. Period. It isn't like he didn't know about either when we FIRST started talking. I sent him a text, wishing him well, then he had the nerve to say 'Well, we will talk about it Wednesday.' ARE YOU EFFN KIDDING ME?!! REALLY!? He was clearly drinking, but wow.. Too bad, I had high hopes for this one. The search continues.. :)

Sleep well my loves!

Good morning all, just peeking in. Miami, love the Avatar. Sorry to both FatasyGirl & Cookies. Not feeling very chatty. Peaches glad you are better. INL you hiding somewhere?? Daddies good day.

I hope you find Daddies that treat you like princesses. I love baby girls and am sure there are others.

Love the new AV. Am sure your Daddy will love it.

I don't think you need to worry, they might not be online at the moment, but once they are you'll get plenty of feedback lol

I have a bit of a nail polish problem, but I figure it's cheaper than shoes lol

Today I picked up a purple called 'Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?' (and I DO!!). Here's a pic I found, it's not quite as dark in person:

I didn't know I liked purple so much!

Oh I didn't quote her but any guy that asks about kids like he did is obviously a freak.

Kisses baby girls.

I apparently goofed quoting this one sweetie. You both sound like lovely baby girls. I hope you soon find Daddies that treat you like princesses and shower you with love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back