• Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just another day lol but it was a lot cooler than it has been
yeah same old :)

I went to a party i didnt know about until last night. Drank quite a lot and barely felt tipsy. I tried Pimms for the first time and learned I like it...but perhaps in a different mixer because thinking about the little pimms soaked raspberries still makes me feel ill!

yeah same old :)

I went to a party i didnt know about until last night. Drank quite a lot and barely felt tipsy. I tried Pimms for the first time and learned I like it...but perhaps in a different mixer because thinking about the little pimms soaked raspberries still makes me feel ill!

just a little tipsy... damn too bad you're not drunk and I was there to take advantage of you
lol

Evening Bethy. Glad to see you tonight, how was your day sexy?
Meh ok. Banging headache until 5pm. Party at 6pm home by 11pm. Watched some tv whilst i had munchies then on comp to do the work that needed doing when i was laid in bed poorly. Hate having deadlines

hows your day been?

Day was alright. Went in to work for a few hours, watvched some tv, grocery shopping. Nothing of any great consequence on my end. Hopw you're feeling better Bethy

you need to relax a lil sweety
True :) I moved onto other things I needed to do; like create a creative project! Well jot down some ideas and post tomorrow.

When i got promoted I took over the creativity area and I now create projects and find activities for the writers to do. It's kinda fun and I always attempt any project I create.

Day was alright. Went in to work for a few hours, watvched some tv, grocery shopping. Nothing of any great consequence on my end. Hopw you're feeling better Bethy
a few hours? a normal persons shift or actually a few hours? ;)

Sounds like a good weekend to me..nothing of consequence is good isnt it? No booty calls?

True :) I moved onto other things I needed to do; like create a creative project! Well jot down some ideas and post tomorrow.

When i got promoted I took over the creativity area and I now create projects and find activities for the writers to do. It's kinda fun and I always attempt any project I create.

that's great

that's great
so wanna do a project? =P

My last project was for the writers and was called "The Waiting Room" Basically an exercise in imagination and assumptions people make. So they had to describe up to 5 people but the only thing they could see were their shoes. I have managed one profile so far...a dancer.

so wanna do a project? =P

My last project was for the writers and was called "The Waiting Room" Basically an exercise in imagination and assumptions people make. So they had to describe up to 5 people but the only thing they could see were their shoes. I have managed one profile so far...a dancer.

what do I have to do

what do I have to do
Ok well it depends whether you prefer the project I am creating now..literally. Or the one I mentioned. I will copy and paste both :)

The waiting room

You are in a waiting room (doctor's office, job interview, etc.). People are sitting more or less in a circle. Describe several of them -- focussing only on their feet! Type of shoes, cleanliness and condition of shoes, toes if they show, how they let their feet rest. Are they quiet or do the feet move? What can you tell about the person from the feet?

I also hold a poetry slam in the writer's area. Basically a line or two of poetry from each poster within a chosen theme. Last time was Envy. Today's new one I chose Denial

----

Within the general forum I focus on healing projects. Last months project was on sense of self...likes, dislikes, how we see ourselves, goals achievements etc.

For August i chose a project on the future because alot of members have PTSD. One of the symptoms of ptsd is a sense of foreshortened future (basically what it sounds like). For people with that as a bad symptom they literally don't make any plans because they dont believe they will live long enough. A lot of their debts run up because..well it doesnt matter running up a bill if you're going to die. Etc etc. So this project will help them look forward and consider what they want to do/be etc

Ok well it depends whether you prefer the project I am creating now..literally. Or the one I mentioned. I will copy and paste both :)

The waiting room

You are in a waiting room (doctor's office, job interview, etc.). People are sitting more or less in a circle. Describe several of them -- focussing only on their feet! Type of shoes, cleanliness and condition of shoes, toes if they show, how they let their feet rest. Are they quiet or do the feet move? What can you tell about the person from the feet?

I also hold a poetry slam in the writer's area. Basically a line or two of poetry from each poster within a chosen theme. Last time was Envy. Today's new one I chose Denial

----

Within the general forum I focus on healing projects. Last months project was on sense of self...likes, dislikes, how we see ourselves, goals achievements etc.

For August i chose a project on the future because alot of members have PTSD. One of the symptoms of ptsd is a sense of foreshortened future (basically what it sounds like). For people with that as a bad symptom they literally don't make any plans because they dont believe they will live long enough. A lot of their debts run up because..well it doesnt matter running up a bill if you're going to die. Etc etc. So this project will help them look forward and consider what they want to do/be etc

wow you're making me think
it's a bit late for me to think that deep
describe someone by their feet?

wow you're making me think
it's a bit late for me to think that deep
describe someone by their feet?
lol maybe save thinking for later?

Yep..it could have been any part of the body. Feet are the least triggering for the people I work with.

ok i understnad that
Maybe make it dirty for the purposes of lit?

Do same for 5 sets of breasts. That could be fun! :devil: In fact Challenge has been borne :D

The challenge

I will post 5 pairs of breasts. I want a description of these breasts and I want to know what you think the women that own them do etc.

Best answer will receive a gift from myself. Answers to my PM box as usual and title PM with August challenge :)

bra-404_674649c.jpg

breast_aug.jpg

PERFECTBREAST1.jpg

breasts.jpg

breasts.jpg

Last edited:
a few hours? a normal persons shift or actually a few hours? ;)

Sounds like a good weekend to me..nothing of consequence is good isnt it? No booty calls?

Eh just had to go in for 4 hours, someone had to leave unexpectedly. And sadly no, no booty calls especially not from a hot, buxom, blonde with a sexy English accent.

Eh just had to go in for 4 hours, someone had to leave unexpectedly. And sadly no, no booty calls especially not from a hot, buxom, blonde with a sexy English accent.
damn shame that is because I know a buxom lady who would have come right over

Back