Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet.

HYE considered leavin' behind phone, internet, tv, etc . . . and just livin' in pure peace?

I do on occasion, but I miss the people they connect me to :(

HYE considered forming a commune with the people you care about so you can all avoid the world together?
 
I do on occasion, but I miss the people they connect me to :(

HYE considered forming a commune with the people you care about so you can all avoid the world together?

Oh, now that would be ideal. *smiles*

HYE liked the idea of somethin' so much that you held onto it just for comfort?
 
Yeah. *smiles* Last night and again this mornin'.

HYE found it difficult to follow the same advice you give others?

Not as much as in the past-I find mind and behaviour get more integrated as the years go by

HYE cringed from using a phrase like "as the years go by" :eek:
 
Yes

Have you ever fantasized about the one that got away when you made love to your significant other?
 
No

HYE wondered why people stay with the wrong people? (Oh I hear many excuses ...but really...:rolleyes:)

*be strong, move on and be happy, why punish everyone?* Just my 2 cents worth :D

No it's usually quite clear why someone is staying with someone-I might not think it's a good reason, but they do.

HYE tried to convince someone that their SO was a mistake and the dropped you instead?
 
No it's usually quite clear why someone is staying with someone-I might not think it's a good reason, but they do.

HYE tried to convince someone that their SO was a mistake and the dropped you instead?

No

HYE longed for your best friends partner?
 
No. . .I don't think that is something you can "convince" someone of. . .if it's meant to be he/she will realize it on his/her own. . .*shrug*



No

HYE turned your cell off because it wouldn't stop ringing?

God yes

HYE left you cell home deliberately to avoid his/her call
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top