Protection (closed)

Trust me. love, I will cum . . . and when I do, it will be a hard cum that will will you once again with my hot seed . . . just a matter of deciding where you get the deposit. Once you have cum and coated my cock with your slippery, sweet nectar, I pull back from you . . . rock hard and enjoying the sight of your erotic display on the table.

Once you start to come down from this high, I start to remove the cuffs from your wrists, allowing you to relax a bit, anticipating what will come next. Smiling down at your naked body, "OK, babe, how did you manage to get yourself in this position for me?"
 
Last edited:
I’m panting as you release me from the handcuffs and I stare limply up at you, giving you a little smile as you ask how I got myself into that position.

“I’ll never tell.” I tease as you stand over me with your cock still throbbing. “Jesus, babe, you look so sexy right now.” I confess, my voice a whisper as my eyes are glued to your shaft.
 
"I really don't see how you could do it without some help, but I'll let you hang onto that little secret for now." Idly stroking my cock as I stand beside you, making sure that I got all the goodies licked off your naked body.

"So what do you intend to do to relieve me of the pressure I am feeling right now." As much as you do enjoy my taking charge and telling you what to do, it's fun to give you a chance to decide what will happen next . . . whatever it is, I know that my orgasm will be spectacular.
 
Last edited:
I nibble on my lower lip as I consider your question. Watching you stroke you cock, I let out a whimper at the sight of your head disappearing within your fist before it reappears again shining with your precum.

“Go over to the cabinet and get some oil. I think my ass could use some action tonight.” I say as I turn over on the table, my hands and knees on the wooden top. Don’t think you’ll ever look at the kitchen table the same again after tonight.
 
Not sure how much we'll need; with all the juices from your pussy dripping between your thighs and my cock coated with a heavy layer of pre-cum. Retrieving the oil, I smear just a bit over your tight little rosebud, using my finger to probe just a bit and make sure the entrance is completely "lubed" for some action.

Just using my finger to loosen you up a bit is enough to get you moaning . . . stepping up close t your ass . . . "Baby, you have the most incredible ass" . . . I press the head against your opening and apply just enough pressure to 'pop' thru, stopping once the head is in to give you a moment to adjust to the sudden intrusion.
 
I let out a gasp as you press the head of your cock against my ass, popping inside as I wiggle. It’s been a while since we did this and it takes a moment to adjust. I look over my shoulder at you and smile as you compliment my ass.

“And it’s all yours, baby. It’s all yours.” I sigh as you slowly start to push inside my body. Whimpering, I am soon moaning hotly as you set an easy rhythm.
 
Trying to make this last as long as possible . . . but knowing that all the activity leading up to this is working against me, I settle into a rhythm that is slow, but "hot". Feeling your inner walls grip at my cock on every stroke. combined with the tightness of your as . . god, baby, I can't last very long . . .

One deep thrust, my balls resting against your bottom as I grind against you . . . reaching around with aa hand to just reach to your clit . . . that sends a tremor thru your whole body . . and almost pushes me over the cliff . . .

"Soon, baby . . . so close . . ."
 
“Fuck, Alan!” I yelp as your hips grind against my bottom, pressing me towards the table as your hand snakes underneath me and started to rub on my clit. “Yes, babe. So good!”

Despite the amazing orgasm that I just had, I’m already close to exploding again. You most definitely know how to work my body and you’re extremely good at it. I whimper as I feel your cock starting to pulse and I know that you’re very close to cumming.

“Fill me up, babe. Remind me that I’m yours.” I murmur, gasping as your fingers roughly grind against my clit until I’m cumming again in a violent orgasm.
 
That's all I need to explode deep into your ass . . . the combination of your orgasm squeezing my cock and your moaning telling me that you are mine. Grabbing at your hips, I press my body against yours, spilling my hot seed into you . . . filling you once more. "Fuck, babe . . yessss!!"

Once my orgasm begins to slow, I stay tight against your butt, still inside you, enjoying the feeling of your tightness as my cock begins to relax . . . still in no rush to pull out, but, at the same time, realizing that you on your hands and knees on the kitchen table is not the most comfortable position, I step back, that familiar 'pop'when my cock leaves your ass . . .

Helping you to the floor, still a little wobbly . . . "Pretty sure we both need a shower after all that . . ."
 
“Hmmm…” I moan as I lean in your arms, my head pressed against your chest. “Not sure I can walk.” I mutter as I feel you seed's already started to drip down my legs.

I look up at you and give you a soft smile. Standing on my toes, I kiss you deeply and passionately, loving you and the time that we spend together.

“You complete me, Alan.” I say softly, my hands cupping your cheeks as I press another kiss to your lips. “I’m so happy you came into my life.”
 
Reaching around you, sliding my hands to your butt, I lift you to me, holding you as you wrap your arms around my neck. "Sure am glad I was on 'protection duty' when you needed it." Walking toward the stairs, still holding you . . . one step at a time, we finally make it to the top and into our bedroom . . . letting you slide down to the floor from my grasp.

"Go ahead and start the shower, babe . . . I'll go back down and take care of the kitchen table, unless you feel like answering some very interesting questions in the morning."
 
“Don’t be gone too long.” I whisper, grinning at you for a moment.

Kissing you deeply before I allow you to go back downstairs, I’m left with a silly smile on my face as I turn towards our bedroom. A hot shower sounds like a wonderful idea and I am soon standing under the spray as you clean up our mess. It’s nice to know that we can play and you can take care of the little details.

Finishing my shower, I leave it running in anticipation for you as I stand in front of the mirror naked, brushing out my hair and giving my teeth a quick scrubbing.
 
A quick shot of cleansing spray and a couple of paper towels, and all remnants of Papa and Mommy's sex play is removed from the kitchen . . including a few 'sticky' spots from the floor. Hurrying back up to the shower, I think that running aournd naked is not a really good idea; Molly has been known to wake up and anytime during the night . . . and I am NOT ready for that discussion just yet.

It's very tempting to stop behind you on the way to the shower, but since the whole idea o fthe shower is to 'clean up' the whipped cream and other sticky substances, so I better keep to myself until I'm out of the shower. However, once I'm in ther shower and can still see you naked in front of the mirror, using the soap to clean up my "stuff", I start getting a response that will be showing when I do get clean.
 
I can see you in the mirror soaping up your body and I smile to myself as I watch you cock starting to stiffen. I can’t believe that you’re already raring for another round, but I suppose that’s a compliment to how attracted you are to me.

Turning to look at you through the glass shower door, I smile sweetly as you continue to rake your eyes over my naked curves. “Need some help with something, babe?” I ask innocently enough, ready to get in there and wrap my lips around that stiffening cock.
 
Deciding a bit more teasing is in order tonight, "No, not really. I'm a big boy. I think I can handle it myself." Pushing the shower door back a few inches so that you can see me sliding my hand back and forth . . . enjoying the little 'pout' you try to come up with at that remark.

"However, I am more than willing to share my toy with you," cupping my balls so that the head is pointing straight at you, bobbing up and down; running my other hand up and down my belly and across my nipples . . .
 
“That’s so hot, Alan.” I say softly, watching your hands caress over your body.

Stepping forward, I enter the shower again, kneeling before you and wrapping my own fingers around your shaft. Helping you to jerk, I moan softly and watch you head disappearing between our combined fingers, licking my lips as I imagine the taste of your cum on my lips.
 
Something about looking down at your naked body, the moans coming from your throat, the love in your eyes . . . . the touch of your fingers on my cock, your fingers intertwined with mine stroking my hard cock . . . no wonder this "old man" is ready to go again . . .

The movement of your tongue across your lips may be just the trigger to send the next stream of semen cascading onto your face and chest . . .
 
“Cum on me, baby. Let me taste you.” I whisper, knowing that you’re so close to erupting across my lips. “Come on, babe. Cum for me.”

I’m panting with the sheer excitement of the moment as our hands stroke your cock faster, the moans coming from your chest so fucking sexy.
 
Pulling my hand away from yours, I caress my chest and nipples with both of my hands, my nipples getting hard like yours do . . . leaving my cock and balls completely to you to stimulate and play with, knowing as you do that my blast of hot seed is close to the boiling point.

Arching my back as you stimulate me further, "That's it, babe, it's all up to you . . . make me cum, love . . ."
 
I moan as you tell me to make you cum. I am more than happy to oblige as I stimulate your balls with one hand and stroke your cock with the other. Soon, I’m leading forward and circling my lips around your hard shaft, moaning at the taste of salty precum bursting across my tongue.

Letting my free hand glide up your belly, I scratch my nails over a hard nipple before capturing it between my fingers and giving you some of the same attention you give me. Pinching and rolling it, I love the sounds that you make.
 
"Fuck, babe . . . that's it . . . " squirming as your tongue wraps around my shaft, your fingers teasing and tweaking a nipple just as I do yours. Thrusting my hips forward, my orgasm begins to fill your throat . . . can't even get any words out, it catches me off guard and begins . . .

Only a loud moan is what escapes my lips . . .
 
I practically purr as you cum in a burst down my throat and against my tongue. Watching you face as you buck your hips against my lips, I grin to myself at the loss of words that is punctuated by a loud moan. I love that sound and am completely addicted.

Pulling off your cock, I gently lick the remains of your cum off your cock before I slowly stand up before you, my arms wrapping around your neck.

“Love you, baby.” I whisper softly, my lips pressing against yours in a passionate moment.
 
"Not as much as I love you, babe . . ." wrapping my arms around you and holding you tight, just as your arms wrap around my neck and another tender - passionate - kiss begins. The water beating down on us helps us relax.

The magic of the moment seems to linger long past the intense feeling of an orgasm . . .

Slowly releasing our hold on each other; finding towels and drying off, we find our usual sleep wear, boxers for me and one of my t-shirts and panties for you . . never know when Ms Molly will come in and join us in the bed . . .
 
Curl up next to you, I sigh softly as my head finds its spot on your shoulder, drifting off along with you. It’s me who sleeps late the next morning. I wake up feeling off, sluggish and hazy. Taking my time dressing in a sweatshirt and jeans, I make my way downstairs to join you and Molly.

“Just coffee this morning, babe.” I say softly, taking my seat at the table and looking at you with a smile. “Not feeling too well right now.”

Molly looks at you with wide eyes. “Mommy, you can’t get sick! You have to get married soon!”
 
"Don't worry, Molly . . . we've all been pretty busy lately. I'm sure she just needs a little more rest today. After breakfast, you can run to the store with me. I need to pick up a couple of things to finish the family room."

Looking at you, "And we'll stop at the pharmacy and pick up and EPT."

Molly is in a hurry to finish her breakfast and get dressed as soon as the words are out of my mouth.
 
Back
Top