Pirates of the Seven Seas

RICHARD

Captain de Lyon had just finished putting forward a remarkable argument to the bar staff for the use of one of the tavern rooms for that night (an argument involving several silver pennies) and was returning to the table where he had left Mr. Thomas Kindlefyre.
At that moment, his attention was arrested by the slender, sinuous form of the gypsy he had noticed before. She was dancing. And what a dance! She glided, she floated, she twisted, she turned, she writhed in arabesques. She attracted with the grace of her body movements, nay not attracted, downright seduced. Sometimes it seemed as if she was not conscious of her surroundings, but entranced in her own mystic, hypnotic, beautiful dance. The two perky mounds stationed on her chest, which were half-bursting out of the material of her dress at her bodily exertions, added to the captain’s enchantment. The gypsy was glistening with a fine sweat now. The captain inhaled a whiff of her odour as she got down from her platform and passed by him, and he licked his lips with an excitement he could barely suppress.
Still he mastered himself with an effort. It would never do for a Pirate Lord to behave like this at the sight of a mere gypsy. Oh, what was he saying? She was no mere gypsy, she was an enchantress. A better one even than Circe, who had been one of the many women he had bedded on his travels to the corners of the world. And who was he kidding? He couldn’t stay away from her even if he tried.
He turned and strolled in her wake. She was dancing very near to his own table now, the one where Kindlefyre and now- he noted with a grin- Tus, were seated. Standing behind the dancing gypsy he watched, his blue eyes twinkling in a dark face, as Kindefyre got up to his usual tricks. He was offering a coin to the gypsy now. He wondered what the gypsy would do.
 
"I cannot buy rum or a new dress with dreams and meanings, sir." Noori sneered the last word clearly not meant to be a term of respect. "Unless the key opens a treasure room, I've no need for it. As to totems, they're many a testament to my beauty here already." She grinned and looked pointedly at the small man's crotch. But she did sense magic in him. It made her ears itch a bit. He had some fate set upon him, this one did. Best not to stir the pot too much.

"Add some sisters to that poor only child, and I'll tell your future." She took his hand and looked at his palm.

Up to this point, Noori had continued to dance, even while talking. Her hips kept time to the music, her shoulders shimmied. But now, she stopped dancing completely. She closed his palm and turned away quickly only to nearly stumble in the Pirate Lord.

She regained her tempo and her composure. She undulated her body arching her breasts against the captain before pulling them away. She looked up at him, a challenge and a promise in her eyes.
 
RICHARD

Despite himself, Richard de Lyon had to admit that the gypsy currently rubbing up against his chest was a piece of work. Her breasts, which were playing peek-a-boo from behind a tight green sequin dress that revealed more than it hid, were arched too close to the Pirate Lord's body for him to be able to entirely keep his composure.
She was looking up at him now, a look that had a smouldering challenge in it. It excited him. It started stirrings in private regions of his anatomy. He tried desperately to control the stirrings. It would not do to fall for her so easily.
Trying to keep his voice to his normal level baritone, he said, "Well, hullo there."
 
Noori

He had very blue eyes. You didn't see eyes blue like that in these parts very much. Blue like the sky. Blue like the sea.

"'Ullo yourself, mon Capitano." Noori performed the undulation again, then used her hip to make the coin purse hanging form his belt jingle.

She looked at some of his campanions at his table and gave a little wink. Some people needed a little reminder about tipping the entertainment.
 
Tus

He chuckled, usually a cold feelingless sound, his laugh sounded like a death gurgle. He watched the woman as she danced, he could see the deadly uses of her movements. Then she bumped into de Lyon, sighing at the folley of men in general. He pushed away from the wall, then he moved to the door, gesturing vaguely to the ship and docks. Pushing open the door he sniffed the salty air and walked down the road, pausing only to punch some drunk man, he clearly underestimated the man's drunkedness or his own power as the man hit the wall and ended on the ground lifeless, or did he? The smile on his face as he sat down at the row boat spoke volumes.
 
ANNABELLE

Annabelle finished her meal and headed back over to the table with the men who were gawking at the gyspy woman. She laughed mentally "men are too easy" she thought..

She waited for the performance to end then grinned at how much money the woman made just by dancing for these men and not even sleeping with them .. Now that was piracy Annabelle grinned and fiddled with her drink.

She noticed from the corner of her eye the large man who was standing by the wall make his way out and the gyspy woman conversing with Captain de Leon who made his way over to her..

Annabelle decided shed take some fresh water they had at the bar and bring some for the crew she started to gather her things and prepared to head back to her ship for the night..
 
RICHARD

De Lyon watched as the sultry seductress gave a twirl of her waist, arched up against his broad chest, and undulated, her breasts jiggling. She then arched her hip and used it to nudge the coin purse hanging from his belt and make it jingle. He laughed.
“Oh no you don’t, lassie,” he said. “You’ll have to do a lot better than that to make Captain Richard de Lyon become your patron.”
 
(Alright, we have a couple of males who're very interested in this RP, but to accomodate them we need one or two ladies to balance. This thread is still wide open, there's plenty of space on the pirate ship, and it hasn't left port yet. So, I repeat, the thread is still wide open, and if any ladies are interested, now is the time to post a character and come on board. Thank you.)
 
Noori

Noori gave a little pout at the Captain. "You have no idea just how good I can be...May I borrow your sword? I promise, it is to dance with--not kill you." She smirked and gave the Captain a wink.

((If he refuses, she'll take a sword from an NPC and I'll edit this.))

She tested the sword for it weight and balance. Then carried it to the platform. She balanced the sword on her head and began dancing. Somehow people were always impressed with this. And they were always impressed with the simple easy things and not the ones that were more difficult.

She finished with the sword and continued dancing on the platform, writhing on the floor, twitching her hips. Occasionally she would make eye contact with the Captain. She left the platform to make the rounds of the room again and collect her tips. She grabbed a glass of rum from the bar and downed it. Finally she made her way back to de Lyon to return his sword.

"And now, mon Capitano? Was that more to your liking?" Noori was a little breathless from her exertions. Her breasts rose and fell straining against the fabric of her dress. Her face was flushed. Her hair was in delightful deshabille. She placed a hand on his broad chest and walked her fingers down it to his belt and the coin purse dangling there. She turned slightly so her hip managed to brush between his legs.
 
ANNABELLE

Annabelle had a few more drinks before she gathered her things and headed back to her ship..

Along the walk she began to feel the effect of the liquor slowly sneaking up on her..

She saw a ship and turned onto the ship and headed to her quarters.. It smelled a bit different and looked different but she just started to undress slowly while singing to herself.. She giggled and looked in the mirror and saw another figure suddenly she got serious and she looked at it "hey! What the hell are you doing in my quarters?!"

She turned around to swing but nothing was there she giggled .

She headed over to the bed and sat onto the bed and began to remove her boots and the rest of her clothing and stood naked.. She grinned feeling a bit naughty and started to touch herself..

She hadn't had sex in quite a bit and had been pleasing herself but at times she craved more.. But most men were intimidated by her so it made things difficult..

Anna layed back and started thinking about some of the hot guys she saw in the pub then slowly started to touch herself...
 
Last edited:
THOMAS

"Oh, Pirate Lord." He leaned over to break up the little dance and repartee that Gypsy and Captain were presently enjoying, "One of our crew members has wandered off and we're yet to explain the full meaning of the voyage." His eyes were level with the dancers hip and - if she had felt an itch of fate a moment ago - she'd be feeling a whole pins-and-needles dance right now. "If you need to let out your exertions, I would so soon, so we can travel away and far! And recollect our band of brothers, sisters and god-knows-whats. I am finding the female company far too... voluptuous... for my liking." Too much love of the ladies and he'd become their thralls before another pint of ale had been downed. He had to get to the room and make himself safe.

"I suggest we take her with us, if she can indeed tell my future. I'd like that." He got up, though it would appear that he hadn't stood at all with his stature, and he waltzed through the crowd to the upper rooms, the penny Tus had lent him spinning over his knuckles.
 
RICHARD

De Lyon smiled as he heard Kindlefyre’s remonstrations. “Your suggestion is sound, Thomas,” he said. Meanwhile the gypsy, who had so outrageously “borrowed” his sword, was approaching him to return it. She was a little out of breath from her exertions, her breath came in short, quick gasps and pants that excited the Captain. Her hair was in delightful dishabille. Her breasts were stained with sweat and strained against the fabric of her green sequined dress, the nipples standing hard, arrogant and erect like erasers. Something belonging to the Captain was hard, arrogant and erect, too, but he tried not to show it as the gypsy brushed her hip between his legs.
The gypsy trailed a hand down his chest and walked her fingers down it to his belt and the coin purse hanging there. He caught the hand in a firm grasp with one of his bear like paws and laughed. With the other he pulled out a couple of pure golden pieces-of-eight from the belt and, leaning over, grasped the gypsy’s twin breasts, held them together to steady them, and inserted the coins between the firm round mounds.
“Yes, that indeed was more to my liking, miss. So much so, in fact, that I have a proposition for you. How would you like a berth aboard my ship?” His blue eyes twinkled as he spoke.
 
Noori

"And the gold is much to my likin' as well, Capitano." Noori said with a saucy smile.

She watched the small man leave. How quaint he was. And how strange. Magic seemed to waft from him. It made her very curious. But not curious enough to leave the captain.

She frowned then. "You want me on your ship? I am no sailor. What could I possibly do on your ship? My livelihood is here." She looked him over. "Unless it's comfort you're wantin' from me on your long voyage..." She put her hand to his crotch and gave what she found a meaningful squeeze. "In which case, it will cost you dearly. You see how much I get in tips and 'tis late and the tavern not half full." She tossed her head. "I'm no common whore, mon Capitano."

She remembered his earlier words to his shipmates: Rich beyond belief. If she went on this voyage, did she get a share? She had to make sure whatever the outcome that she was compensated.
 
THOMAS

The room smelt of salt and damp and other illicit things that Pirates love. Still spinning the coin on his fingers he sighed and wondered whether he would ever enjoy a fine brawl and pub ever again? He also desperately wished the boobaceous red-head to come and join him, whilst simulataneously wishing for nothing worse; the ladies were tormenting him, the dreams of the girls he had met so long ago leaving his body to their temptations and his own.

Leaning across the bed he noticed the rooms De Lyon had acquired for them were made of numerous cots; seemed they'd be bunking up tonight after all anyway. "The fiend. Rogue!" He shouted down at them all from upstairs, his frustrations - emotional and sexual - very evident.
 
Elizabeth

She was in her own little world as she got another drink this time she went for a strong beer. She sipped on her beer. She tossed her hair back and stood up. She looked around the room she was feeling really hot and decide to go stand outside with her beer. She walked shaking her hips her boobs bouncing. She walked out and stood outside starring up at the sky as she took a big gulp of her drink. She was leaned against the building she hummed to herself cheerfully she wondered when they where going to go check out the boat she needed one of the best rooms she needed to make sure it was big enough for her trunk that She had in the bed and breakfast a few doors down. She was a bit nervous about life at sea she hadn't had a great life so far brought up by a drunken sailor she had been brought up on a boat so even though she wasn't seen as capable of doing anything but entertaining she could actually sail. She had starting entertaining men when she had turned 16 the men she entertained had been very different to pirates they had been in the royal army but she kept that side of her life to herself.
 
THOMAS

He flung the window wide and peered out onto the harbour, looking at the coloured sails for the various Pirate Gangs, Tribes and Crews which had arrived this evening. And then he looked down and nearly gasped. Being only a story up, looking down into Elizabeth's cleavage was all a little too much. The way they bounced, moved, as though screaming silently for his hands. Oh god, if she joined them on board she would be the death of him!
 
Elizabeth

As she looked up at the sky she heard a window open and then she noticed a man."Hey there you enjoying the view?" She called up to him. She grinned at him she was in a very happy and playful mood after she had finished her beer she looked up at the man she thought he was quiet good looking but when it came to men she was going to work with she didn't tend to care about there looks she just cared if they happened to be jerks or nice to her.
 
THOMAS

He realised that she;d be unable to work out his height from this angle, unknowing he probably only came up to her thighs.

But then she asked a question and he cursed himself furiously at how honestly he would have to reply, "Your breasts look exquisite!" A few passers by giggled and wandered away, and he knew how foolish he would seem.
 
Elizabeth

She laughed at him when he said "Your breasts look exquisite!" She liked that he seemed very complimentary. "Do you want come take a close look." She undid a little of her shirt. She put her hand on her thigh and grinned at him.
 
THOMAS

He could only nod enthusiastically from the upper window, not wanting to move from the box he needed so he could look out of it, eyes lost to the way she undid the buttons on her top, "Miss torments me!" He calls out, licking his lips and knowing - all emotions streaming - that tonight would be a horrifically erotic evening
 
Elizabeth

She smiled "Well sir I'm a terrific tease." She said as she rang her tongue over her lips. "You come down and you can see more and I may be let you have a feel of these babes." She said as she stroked her own boobs. She was happy that this guy was enjoying her show. "What do they call you sir ?"
 
RICHARD

He smiled at the gypsy’s remarks, and beckoned her to sit down at a table with him. Casually filching a bottle of the finest Spanish wine and two goblets from a passing tavern boy, he poured himself and her two generous measures. Then he leant closer and whispered in her ears.
“What you make here is nothing to the profits you’ll make if you come along on my voyage. You won’t just be rolling in beds of gold if you do, you may even become the Queen of the Caribbean if you choose. I should be King, of course.” He smiled. “The stakes are enormously high. I dare not tell too many people about it, though. Tell me first: Are you… interested?” His blue eyes twinkled.
 
Tus

Tus sat on an overturned container, sharpening his axe's edge, humming an old folk song. Things like these he knew, even if he didn't know how, pirates came staggering past, some with whores, some without, some so drunk that they were berefit of money, yet still talked with the woman who was there no longer. Again Tus grinned at the folley of men as he patiently waited for his captain, he did not need to know the plan, he went where de Lyon pointed and killed what got in his way.
 
She smiled "Well sir I'm a terrific tease." She said as she rang her tongue over her lips. "You come down and you can see more and I may be let you have a feel of these babes." She said as she stroked her own boobs. She was happy that this guy was enjoying her show. "What do they call you sir ?"

Immediately began to leave the edge of the window; she would note he seemed to drop in height considerably as he got down from off the little wooden box he had been stood on, "Thomas good lady!" He shouted as he skipped to the doorway to join her, his legs moving of their own volition, only his mind his own, really (and even then?)

Tus sat on an overturned container, sharpening his axe's edge, humming an old folk song. Things like these he knew, even if he didn't know how, pirates came staggering past, some with whores, some without, some so drunk that they were berefit of money, yet still talked with the woman who was there no longer. Again Tus grinned at the folley of men as he patiently waited for his captain, he did not need to know the plan, he went where de Lyon pointed and killed what got in his way.

Thomas rushed past the hulking monster of a man looking about as flustered and worried as could be, "Fine fellow help me!" He said as he continued to stroll past as though the day was his own, "A fine wench has bewitched me!" But his voice had grown stale in amongst the crowd as he left through the door, looking around to try and find the redheaded temptress
 
Back
Top