How to tell if a womans really having an orgasm?

polaris54

Virgin
I was err, recently watching a "professional masseuse video" (obviously fake!) involving two women -- I wondered - how do you tell if the woman really is having an orgasm? :eek:

I believe the best sign is that their anal sphincter is having contractions. But that might be difficult to ascertain...

You should be able to feel it. She tightens up around your dick.

Or if you're really lucky both Matthew and Amanda are correct simultaneously ;-)

I believe the best sign is that their anal sphincter is having contractions. But that might be difficult to ascertain...

If you have your finger up her ass at the same time as your cock is in her cunt, you can feel contractions on both. If you're REALLY lucky, she'll be a squirter. Only knew a couple in my live but there's NOTHING better than that.

pupil dilation...

On the other hand if she is vocal and sells it well, what difference does it make?

Watch for this:

sphincter.gif
<<= Contractual anal contractions (at 1/2 speed) filmed for your viewing and self-pleasure

Are you experiencing a jump in the pay-per-minute rate on your wank-flicks because they supposedly contain "real" orgasms and you are disputing your billing?

If not, why ever would it make a difference?

Would it be beneficial to have the professing cummer captured on media, all sweaty and shakey-kneed, swear on a stack of bibles that she had an honest-to-goodness-toe-curler-of-an-orgasm?

What is this video that has you needing to authenticate the integrity of an orgasm?

I don't think it's just me who wants the other person to enjoy theirselves. Or are all men supposed to feel as though they shouldn't care

Ladies cum first, second and as many times as they want before you do. It is a simple rule!
I don't think it's just me who wants the other person to enjoy theirselves. Or are all men supposed to feel as though they shouldn't care

I was err, recently watching a "professional masseuse video" (obviously fake!) involving two women -- I wondered - how do you tell if the woman really is having an orgasm? :eek:

What if you only have a video to see for evidence...

P r e t t y sure it is just you.

Let's see, shall we.

Show of hands, anybody else who recently watched a "professional masseuse video" (obviously fake!) involving two women, with the only "evidence" being the aforementioned video (obviously fake!) depicting the female orgasm - real or make believe, wringing their hands and wondering if there is anyway under the sun, using only the capture audio / video media (obviously fake!), to authenticate whether or not the orgasm displayed was of the genuine variety?

Nope. Just you.

What if I were to tell you that a woman can have an orgasm, but overall not enjoy herself? :)

Have sex with me ;)

I can tighten all those muscles at will so it's hardly indicative.
Possible signs, at least with me:
I often get flushed on my face and across my chest, but not always.
Sometimes I get really sensitive and dry afterwards.
I am in some other space :)

I was just going to say, the same thing. Flushing of the skin is a good one. trust is another.

A way to tell with me, I usually fall asleep or desperately want to, shortly after. I can hardly stand to be awake after an orgasm. Don't cuddle me just let me sleep.

Doesn't the same thing happen after you scarf down one of those two pound chocky bars?

:D

A way to tell with me, I usually fall asleep or desperately want to, shortly after. I can hardly stand to be awake after an orgasm. Don't cuddle me just let me sleep.

If it is very intense:
When I was younger I would sometimes pass out ;)
Sometimes I have a hard time stopping orgasming.
I also drop things, I get very strangely coordinated.
I need sugar and liquids.

Thanks Rainy and Noor...

I predict an influx of "How To Tell if a Woman is Cumming / Orgasming / Faking / Dropping Shit all Over the Place Cause She Came Some Hard" threads starting in the HT.

May even surpass "Is Lit Chat Down?" threads in numbers.

Thanks Rainy and Noor...

I predict an influx of "How To Tell if a Woman is Cumming / Orgasming / Faking / Dropping Shit all Over the Place Cause She Came So Hard" threads starting in the HT.

May even surpass "Is Lit Chat Down?" threads in numbers.

Like the infamous red powerade disaster of 2012?
Or the "hold her legs, she'll break my neck" incident?

Such a man.

All I have to say, is I have a massive ego right now.

But isn't every female orgasm faked? I thought all female orgasms were faked. They are the unicorn of orgasms.

I mean, every female orgasm except the ones I administer.

*ducks tomatoes*

Back