Mass/NH members looking to play

Just got a new cam. Looking to try it out. Anyone (ladies preferred) want to chat on Yahoo? PM me here or just look me up in Yahoo. "fridaybutler" looking forward to serving you.
 
Formerly (and futurely? Is that right?) of NH, currently in Austin, TX. Getting ready to head back home in a few days. I'm a New Englander at heart, I'm afraid.

Not "looking" for anything per se, but I will say that I do enjoy chatting and exchanging writing (both sexy and otherwise). Also a huge pne & paper RPG nerd, so if any of youse guys are big gamers, let me know!
 
Well now. I was recently asked what my fantasy was. ;) So, pay attention all you New England ladies.

First, I'd like to go up to your door and when you answer I'd introduce myself as your butler. I will be there to serve you for as long as I can. I will cook for you, serve your meal, keep your glass filled, clean, fold laundry (paying special attention to the delicates), and generally do all the things a butler might do. I even do windows as long as I am not put in the position to get arrested for doing it. You see, I'd be nude the entire time I was there. You could dress however you want. I'd serve you to the best of my ability on your every whim. If you have a friend over for lunch, I'd do my best to entertain you both. But you are the boss.

I'm within a half hour of Boston and if I could get to you within an hour, I'd sure like for you to help me live out my fantasy.

PM me if interested.
 
Hey! Anyone going to be hitting up the show tomorrow on the commons? Bosstone's are headlining!
 
Western Mass is still alive and well , anyone interested in getting to know each other as friends or buddies first ?
 
Western Mass is still alive and well , anyone interested in getting to know each other as friends or buddies first ?

I'm always open to the idea of making new friends. Guys on Lit are welcome to contact me as long as they respect the fact that I'm straight.

I have to admit that I've yet to make a male friend on Lit (maybe because I keep concentrating on the ladies), but as I've stated before in this thread, I'm on the lookout for cool people of both genders who want to create a situation together that is safe, playful, and profoundly erotic.
 
Ride?

Bicur,

Are you up for a motorcycle ride next Wed evening (7/31/13)? We could meet somewhere central, around Quabbin somewhere might work.
 
Mid-coast Maine

57/male, in open relationship. Looking for female playmates. I can travel & I'm not hung up on size & looks. PM me & let me know what you're looking for.
 
Man... Just No Life In Here... Just As this Summer Starts To wind Down... Any Body In Here Fucking?
 
Might as well give this a bump, in the hopes some lady would be interested in grabbing a drink later this week!
 
Sounds good. Although the typical arc of this type of thread goes something like this:

Thread is posted.

Many males reply.

Many more males reply.

A lone female replies.

All the males above plus a whole bunch of new ones declare their immediate and urgent need to be of, er, service to the newly arrived female.

Said female blanches at the thought of being crushed beneath the combined weight of a horde of frustrated masculinity and heads for the horizon at speed.

The disillusioned males mostly stand down, so to speak. There is some desultory chat about keeping the thread going against the day when another female should appear.

Thread dies.

Female here also looking to take my chances. I know by admitting this I'll probably have a full inbox soon. 32..Southeastern MA. I guess I came here after having bad, awkward sex with someone I actually liked.. made me realize I wanted something that was actually good..with none of that emotional attachment stuff.
 
Last edited:
Hmm... she posted Once in this thread and then nowhere else... wonder if the barrage scared her away?
 
I'm in Western Mass. Has anyone had any luck with this thread?
 
I've talked to a few Mass ladies online, and actually met a couple in person, although I didn't meet them through this thread. Neither meeting lead to playtime, by the way.

The problem is that Lit isn't actually a "Personals" site, so few people come here looking for that. As a result, the numbers of people posting or viewing ads here, including men but especially women, don't really reflect the general population's interest in finding relationships of whatever sort.

If you had to judge from Lit, you would think that Massachusetts was populated by just a few men and a handful of women, many of whom had no great interest in sex.

But rumor has it that Boston and its surrounding environs are in fact well populated by people of both the masculine and feminine persuasions, and that a significant number of these unseen citizens do possess working libidos.
 
Hi, I'm new to this thread. I've been reading and enjoying LIT stories for years but I am new to these boards.

I am the female half of a married couple in our late 30's. We grew up just 15 min north of Boston but now live in Southern NH. I just fall into the BBW category. I am a natural redhead, always horny and wet, shaved, gusher and occasional squirter and with large breasts.

I am BI, DH is bi-curious. We are in to just about everything but especially exhibitionism and voyerism and lite watersports. We attended a Middle Door party in the past and had a wonderful time. Kids have kept us away from that for the last few years.

I am looking for someone to chat with about vanilla topics and hopefully eventually 'naughty' chatting. Please don't contact me just looking for photos. I am selective about that. I would love to chat with single women , single (not married) men or couples. It will mostly be me and occasionally both DH and I. I would love for something more to eventually cone from the chatting and DH and I ultimately want to find me a girlfriend, possibly a boyfriend as well as a like minded couple to spend time with for both vanilla as well as playing.

Nice to 'meet' you all!
 
Back
Top