White shoes and bananas

cookiecat

Literotica Guru
They just go together!

G3JIaoM.jpg

**Disclaimer - this has NOTHING, nothing I tell you, to do with any shemaiden wannabes whose disdain for white shoes and love for bananas is legendary.

They just go together!

**Disclaimer - this has NOTHING, nothing I tell you, to do with any shemaiden wannabes whose disdain for white shoes and love for bananas is legendary.

Bwahahaha!!!!!!

Now I need to relocate the pic I passed over posting because of the offensively evil white shoes in it.

They just go together!

G3JIaoM.jpg

I love hate you.

They just go together!

G3JIaoM.jpg

Who the fuck thought those cabinets were a good idea?

Yea.
I was gonna comment on that, too, but I figured they'd add faux bougie chic to the list.
I have one of those latched jars like the one behind her but it's bright white.

Also, adding to the sins of the terrible interior designer for that house, why the hell did they put the stove on the island?!

Unlike a regular counter which serve almost exclusively for food prep, islands are a social/work/food-prep area, a stove gets in the way and should be kept along the sides of the room to maximize the efficiency of space usage.

~ ~ ~

Honestly if you just phase the woman out of your vision, the kitchen is the architectural hell of anybody with even a slight appreciation for practicality and pleasing aesthetics.

Last edited:
I have one of those latched jars like the one behind her but it's bright white.

Also, adding to the sins of the terrible interior designer for that house, why the hell did they put the stove on the island?!

Unlike a regular counter which serve almost exclusively for food prep, islands are a social/work/food-prep area, a stove gets in the way and should be kept along the sides of the room to maximize the efficiency of space usage.

~ ~ ~

Honestly if you just phase the woman out of your vision, the kitchen is the architectural hell of anybody with even a slight appreciation for practicality and pleasing aesthetics.

Her pussy and her 'nana save it.
I also dig the thigh highs.
And the countertop.

Her pussy and her 'nana save it.
I also dig the thigh highs.
And the countertop.
I don't like curved marble things.

I don't mean to be discriminatory to morphologically-challenged marble people (Some of my best friends are marble!) and it looks great on statues, but I just can't see the appeal in the counters.

I don't like curved marble things.

I don't mean to be discriminatory to morphologically-challenged marble people (Some of my best friends are marble!) and it looks great on statues, but I just can't see the appeal in the counters.

It may be granite.
But I don't like the curved edge, either.

It may be granite.
But I don't like the curved edge, either.

It's synthetic crap. It's beveled too smoothly to be granite, too shiny to be soapstone, and marble doesn't get like that unless it's buffed ( which I doubt they cared enough about, not exactly where the cameras focused ). The more you know :D

4f262fcdccaecb0050d875f362647da0--funny-shoes-weird-shoes.jpg

funny-white-shoes.jpg

Back