Huge toys!

Bengal52

Watchful Eye
This is a recent fetish of mine. Anyone else feel the appeal?

How about the women? Ever played with a really big toy? Did you like it?

love big toys

I love to use them on my wife and myself. She is not into it as much but has let me fuck her with a BAM dildo. She could take about half of it.
I use it on my ass occasionally. I have to be patient and work at it to get it started. The first time in can be quite intense. Once I get used to it I can take about 3/4 of it and fuck it nicely. It is a real stretch but I love the feel and the idea of taking it.

What is your definition of huge?

This is big, but don't know if it qualifies as huge. It is fun to play with.

attachment.php

Looks pretty big to me. Tell us how fun it is....

Definitely larger than the average man! How does it feel? Is that the largest you have tried?

It is lots of filling fun. It feels good to be stretched. Lots of fun to have sex with my husband after toying with the dildo. The negative is the dildo is not as flexible as a guy. It is the largest dildo we have played with, but have tried a few big objects and a fist.

There are some pictures of the dildo in action in our thread.

It is lots of filling fun. It feels good to be stretched. Lots of fun to have sex with my husband after toying with the dildo. The negative is the dildo is not as flexible as a guy. It is the largest dildo we have played with, but have tried a few big objects and a fist.

There are some pictures of the dildo in action in our thread.

What inspired you to get the big boy originally?

This is a recent fetish of mine. Anyone else feel the appeal?

How about the women? Ever played with a really big toy? Did you like it?

Used a double-ended dildo on a girl I just started dating: both holes at the same time while she was in the doggy position. She was screaming in pain and pleasure and her teenage son heard the whole thing. SO FUCKING HOT!!!

Used a double-ended dildo on a girl I just started dating: both holes at the same time while she was in the doggy position. She was screaming in pain and pleasure and her teenage son heard the whole thing. SO FUCKING HOT!!!

Damn that sounds amazing! What size was the dildo?

What inspired you to get the big boy originally?

We had a few minutes to kill before meeting a friend and decided to stop by a toy store. We looked around for a while and he wanted to buy a big toy. This was the best looking one. When we took it to check out the guy running the register said to a coworker, "Cindy, have you seen this thing? It's thick as shit."

It was over six hours before we were able to get home and try it out, and it was lust at first fuck.

We had a few minutes to kill before meeting a friend and decided to stop by a toy store. We looked around for a while and he wanted to buy a big toy. This was the best looking one. When we took it to check out the guy running the register said to a coworker, "Cindy, have you seen this thing? It's thick as shit."

It was over six hours before we were able to get home and try it out, and it was lust at first fuck.

I bet Cindy there thought about getting her own! Thank you for sharing.:cattail:

This is something I have been interested in lately, the wife and I have been working on fisting her also, just about there to getting it all the way in

Thank you to both of you for sharing your videos. You are both very hot . :kiss::kiss: What a lucky couple you are to share like interests.

image.jpg
Not a size queen by any means but this one can can give you that "full" feeling

Attachments

• 9c39665d-6b3b-49a7-bc9c-d5d99c61c60b.jpg
    9c39665d-6b3b-49a7-bc9c-d5d99c61c60b.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 5ad27d3b-c465-4a5e-ae71-6b3849831f77.jpg
    5ad27d3b-c465-4a5e-ae71-6b3849831f77.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back