Sex equates...

L

Lonelyonejm

Last edited by a moderator:
Somewhere in the world, there is a woman in the exact same situation as you, who would go out with any man who asked her out because she's that desperate. But she can't get a date because she's not super attractive and isn't willing to date a guy who isn't super attractive.

I reckon you are probably in a similar situation. THat's fine if you decided not to pursue women because of it though.

Somewhere in the world, there is a woman in the exact same situation as you, who would go out with any man who asked her out because she's that desperate. But she can't get a date because she's not super attractive and isn't willing to date a guy who isn't super attractive.

I reckon you are probably in a similar situation. THat's fine if you decided not to pursue women because of it though.

Haven't I told you this already (maybe not in quite the same way)?
There's someone for everyone - all you have to do is find her :)

annnd.. unless his status has changed recently (or he's poly) he's got no damned business "pursuing " anyone...

In my pursuit of women and sex I have been greeted with hurt, rejection, and being ignored. The smooth talkers who have had sex with every woman they can always gets the girl. Hard working guys who have limited time to look and ask always get ignored.

I'm done. I'll get my pleasure from doing my job well and earning money. Its far more rewarding than the pursuit of women.

Buh byeee!
:rolleyes:

Now see off all the posts I have made that no one says anything on I post this and get responses. One from RubenesqueAphrodite that has never said anything to me but this rude response. One from Farawyn that has never said anything to me until now, telling me buh byeee!

And you wonder way I made this post.

There was no reason to make the thread in the first place. No one cares.

I can't change my profile because this site isn't working right and will not let me reach my profile.

Now see off all the posts I have made that no one says anything on I post this and get responses. One from RubenesqueAphrodite that has never said anything to me but this rude response. One from Farawyn that has never said anything to me until now, telling me buh byeee!

And you wonder way I made this post.

what, pray tell, would you change about your profile?
You're still married, based on perusing posts as recent as yesterday.

You are still fucking her....(again, based on posts as recent as yesterday)

Unless you plan on adding poly to your profile, then no, you won't get any sympathy from me.

By posting that you have been met with nothing but hurt, rejection, and being ignored, you come off as whiny and entitled to some response, when, in fact no one is entitled to anything on here.

The very use of the word "rejection" implies a desire for acceptance of something... what is it, exactly, that has been rejected?
An offer of genuine friendship? An offer to "get to know you better "?

Why are you here?

Why do you even give a fuck if the "bad guy gets the girl" when you've already got one?

"Hard working guy", my ass..

Hard, maybe..I'll give you that much, but don't you dare try to come off as the "poor me! These girls are picking on me!"

Boo.
Fucking.
Hoo.

Seriously. Prove me wrong.

what, pray tell, would you change about your profile?
You're still married, based on perusing posts as recent as yesterday.

You are still fucking her....(again, based on posts as recent as yesterday)

Unless you plan on adding poly to your profile, then no, you won't get any sympathy from me.

By posting that you have been met with nothing but hurt, rejection, and being ignored, you come off as whiny and entitled to some response, when, in fact no one is entitled to anything on here.

The very use of the word "rejection" implies a desire for acceptance of something... what is it, exactly, that has been rejected?
An offer of genuine friendship? An offer to "get to know you better "?

Why are you here?

Why do you even give a fuck if the "bad guy gets the girl" when you've already got one?

"Hard working guy", my ass..

Hard, maybe..I'll give you that much, but don't you dare try to come off as the "poor me! These girls are picking on me!"

Boo.
Fucking.
Hoo.

Seriously. Prove me wrong.

You know nothing about my life and your still giving me a hard time and rude response. Yeah I appreciate that.

Back