The Naughty cheating wives thread, and the men who love them pt2...

Blood pressure meds are not good for our sex life and I need to see my dr. about it.

That said, wife and I were doing it the other day and I started to go soft. With a frustrated look, she reached over and grabbed her realistic looking vibrator an worked on her clit furiously until she climaxed.

Though I used to be a really jealous person, if she were to mention wanting to try someone else, I'm not sure I'd be that resistant to the idea.

Blood pressure meds are not good for our sex life and I need to see my dr. about it.

That said, wife and I were doing it the other day and I started to go soft. With a frustrated look, she reached over and grabbed her realistic looking vibrator an worked on her clit furiously until she climaxed.

Though I used to be a really jealous person, if she were to mention wanting to try someone else, I'm not sure I'd be that resistant to the idea.

I suggest finding the cock ring that best suits you. As likely as not, you will be harder and last longer than at 20. Then, that someone else and you can do her right while she uses her favorite toy.

I hear those classes have you put in long, hard hours.

Sometimes they're even longer and harder than I expected too! I come home so exhausted sometimes because I want to get a good grade, but of course, I still have to perform my wifely duties for my husband too so if you ever see me walking a little funny, now you know why. :rolleyes:

Sometimes they're even longer and harder than I expected too! I come home so exhausted sometimes because I want to get a good grade, but of course, I still have to perform my wifely duties for my husband too so if you ever see me walking a little funny, now you know why. :rolleyes:

Yeah— you’re just a good wife and excellent student.

Back