Slave Training (Closed for Msamative)

The next few hours passed quickly as Ava buried herself in her "work" and thankfully in some ways the distraction worked. When she finally broke her concentration away from the mass of purposefully erotic images she found it easier to not concentrate on the man who was likely only 10 to 20 yards away. Sadly, it failed to calm her own sexual frustrations for obvious reasons.

Once she had realized it was well within the evening hours it was hard to ignore the lingering hunger. Usually Mark and Ava shared most of the cooking responsibilities, as it was truly something she enjoyed. The last few days she had relied a lot of Mark to do a lot of the cooking, as she knew having a new slave to train would monopolize a lot of her time and food well... it was likely to end up an afterthought. The fridge was always pretty stocked, so it wouldn't be hard to throw another sandwich or salad together but after everything today she needed at least one thing to be satisfying. It took only a minute to pass down through the hallway and through the great room to the kitchen. Ava was a bit surprised to not find Devon in the great room, she had figured he had spent more than his fair share in his room so far. On further inspection though, she could see the faint traces of wet footprints on the patio outside. Hopefully Devon had learned at least one big lesson from his first few days and had headed to the shower.

It only took a few minutes for Ava to pull some needed items from the fridge and the cabinets to throw dinner together. Before long there a pot of tomato sauce simmering on the stove and a light scent of garlic in the air. She had just poured herself a glass of wine and was placing a pot of water on the stove when Devon spoke. Somehow he had paced through the great room and into the kitchen without any sound, and his sudden voice startled Ava causing her gasp to spill some of the water across the counter.

"Fuck" Ava said softly as she realized what she had done "Has anyone told you that you are creepily quiet? Don't creep up on me like that again, purposefully or by accident." Ava paused to chuckle "or I will find a way to make sure you cannot sneak up on me again. Understood?"

Ava turned towards Devon and leaned against the counter as she pondered his question. "What I enjoy about or get from this life of mine..." she sighed for what seemed like the millionth time lately "I suppose that depends on how you look at it. My job per say? I love watching people reach their potential or learn new skills that make their owners happier and make their lives easier. I love helping people, a lot of the people who come through these doors are people that no one believed were worth anything and that is never really the case. Most don't enter this world the way you did."

After pausing to take a sip of her wine she continued. "There is more to that of course, I love the control of it. It is a control that is given, not demanded in most situations. I love the connection that develops, the trust once it is built and everything it brings. There are facets to this that you will never find in a normal relationship. It may not make sense to you now... but I hope one day it will." Ava studied Devon's face for a moment, but his expression was blank. She turned away, to check on her pot of boiling water and swiftly poured in her penne to cook.

Ava picked up her wine glass and took a few steps over to the table at the other end of the kitchen. "Would you like a drink? Did I answer your question, or did you have another?"

Ava's reaction to his presence startled Devon. He hadn't realized until just then how quietly he'd been walking, and he felt bad that he'd made her spill some of the water that she'd been carrying. He did hear her words though, and her soft chuckle put his mind at ease, especially when she turned, leaned against the counter and spoke once more.

Devon looked at Ava as he listened to her, but he let his eyes glaze over a bit as he thought about what she'd said. When he saw her moved away from the counter back towards the stove, he saw that the water that he'd caused her to spill was still on the counter. She'd likely forgotten about it in the midst of her threat and then her answer to his question.

"It makes more sense to me than you might think." Devon started softly as he stepped forward. He grabbed a dish towel and set about hand-drying the counter as he continued. "You like the control. There can be no doubt about that, but you like it that much more when they willingly give it to you. It shows a trust that is unrivaled in any normal relationship."

"If we take a look at your interaction with Greg for example." Devon offered up softly as he finally lifted his head and turned towards Ava. "One could look at the marks that you left on his body and call it abuse, but others would certainly say that for all the pain that he was feeling, he never begged you to stop, quite the contrary as it were."

Devon let his gaze lower for a brief moment before he finished his self-appointed task and turned towards Ava once more. "I wouldn't mind a drink, as long as you promise not to make me sign any contracts, regardless of how tipsy I might or might not be." He knew that his statement could be seen as cynical, so as Devon walked towards Ava, let a smile come to his face when he was done, hopefully communicating to her that he was only kidding.

Last edited:
Ava was surprised at how forthcoming Devon was with his reply. In a lot of ways she hadn't really considered that he would have thought so deeply about what he watched today or be so open and willing to understand.

"No, no contracts tonight. Feel free to help yourself, glasses are in the upper cabinet." Ava watched him with some interest as he poured himself a small glass of wine. She was pleased that the two of them could still speak openly, it made things so much simpler. The fact that he had also cleaned up the small mess she had made on the counter also spoke volumes about his personality. As she slowly sipped her wine she couldn't help but wonder once again what this could end up leading to.

"It looked as though you had a swim earlier. Was that something you did often? You seem quite talented but its hard to tell if it was more of just a pleasure type thing." Ava asked with a smile.

Before they could move on, the timer rang alerting her to the fact that the pasta should be just about ready. It really only took her a moment to transfer the pasta into the sauce and then into two bowls for them both. She grabbed one in each hand and started to walk back towards the table. "Will you grab the bottle of wine and a couple forks?" Ava requested.

Ava wanted Devon closely as she sat down at the table. As the night wore on she was starting to relax a little more, and he was easy on the eyes (especially since he was once again standing before her completely nude.) It was hard to ignore the fact that he was quite toned and slender, almost perfect in some respects. She made a mental note to try and speak with Mark later tonight. Devon was certainly fun to look at now, but with a little weight training he would be quite irresistible. Could certainly work in both of their favors if he ever did go to auction... even though that "if" was starting to become a bit bigger everyday.

When Devon finally sat down at the table she had to pull herself out of her head a little. "It may not be the most elaborate dinner, but I think it shall do for tonight. Hopefully you don't have anything against Italian?" Ava said with a chuckle. "Do you happen to have any favorite foods? Mark and I generally take turns since as much as I love it the job can keep me busy most nights."

Last edited:
The smile that had been on Damien's face when he made his small joke about the contract remained there when he turned towards the cupboard she'd indicated and pulled down a wine glass and pouring a small bit of wine into it. He lifted the glass to his lips and sipped at the wine. He nodded in approval at the taste as he listened to Ava ask about his swimming.

Damien opened his mouth to answer Ava's question, but the sound of the timer going off cut him off. He stepped out of Ava's way as she headed towards the stove, and watched as she took the pasta off the heat and added it to the sauce before filling a pair of bowls. He then nodded wordlessly to Ava's request and pulled two forks from the silverware drawer, grabbed the bottle of wine, and moved to follow her as she walked towards the table.

'I was on the swim team in high school." Devon started before taking another sip from his wine glass. "It had always been a good way for me to relax, let off some steam, and sort out any thoughts or problems that might be lingering in my head."

Damien chuckled softly at Ava's comment about the Italian food. 'Nope, nothing wrong with Italian food. He said with a smile. 'As far as food goes in general though, I am not really a picky eater. I'll eat pretty much anything. I do have a particular fondness for ham and fried chicken though. I am nothing if not a carnivore."

Damien ate slowly as he talked, more than happy to share something as simple as a meal with Ava, especially since she let him speak freely, a liberty that he no longer felt the need to abuse. Ava had earned his respect, and he had no problems showing it.

Ava smiled as Devon talked on about the swim team, ham and life in general. He was constantly surprising her these last few days, in general he was becoming more willing and open each day. Soon, she was going to make sure she didn't get carried away.

"A swimmer who likes ham and chicken... good to know. So if you swam in high school, I assume you must have only stopped swimming competitively a short time ago? Was it some thing you had planned to continue? Wasn't sure if you had previously had a direction for your life... before everything else." Ava said with interest as she finished her meal.

Ava rose, placing her now empty dish into the dishwasher. "Sadly I should get some things accomplished before bed. Try not to stay up to late Devon, you may need your rest tomorrow." She paused near his chair as she walked past, tousling his hair "good night Devon".

Once again Ava found herself alone again in her bedroom. While it was the logical choice it was far from what she really wanted. She stopped for a moment in her office to send an email to Mark. She wanted to make sure Devon joined him in the morning for weight training. In the end, Ava settled into bed with a book to relax before bed. She succumbed to sleep about an hour later, knowing that with the way she felt... tomorrow was going to be an eventful day.

Devon chuckled when he heard Ava's general assessment of his answers to her questions. When her next statement came though, his face got a bit more serious. She'd clearly mentioned his current circumstances as subtly as possible, something that he could understand.

"Yes..." Devon started softly. The swimming season ended a couple of months ago, and it was something that I had been looking into when it came to colleges. It was hard to find the time to focus on the search though, what with school finals, a social life, and everything else that encompasses the life of an average high school student. Still...it was something that I was looking forward to. it's optimistic at best, but every high school athlete thinks about college and dreams about some grand future that will likely never happen."

Devon and Ava continued to make small talk as they finished their meal, but it was Ava who finally made the next move. He nodded at her words, curious as to what specifically he might need said energy for. His eyes slipped briefly closed when Ava tousled his hair, and after that, she was gone.

Although he was finally starting to feel tired, Devon lingered in the kitchen for a while. He put his plate in the dishwasher and poured himself another half glass of wine. He simply leaned against the kitchen counter and thought about everything that had happened these past several days. It seemed like an impossibly short amount of time, especially considering the way he and Ava had first met, but here he was. With a soft sigh, Devon finished the last bit of his wine, washed out the glass, and headed for his room.

Sleep came quickly to Devon once he finally settled himself down to do it. It wasn't a simple deep and dreamless sleep like he'd had the past couple nights. No, this time his unconscious mind was flooded with the kinds of dreams that young men are known for, the kind of dreams that lead to one waking up with a raging hard-on. He was no exception to these circumstances when Mark woke him up. Devon flushed horribly when he realized that the tent in the blankets made it perfectly obvious what he'd been dreaming about, and how much he'd been enjoying it.

Mark seemed to be ever-the-professional though, and thankfully didn't speak a word about it. He simply handed the small plate of food that he'd brought with him. It was a simple meal, just bacon, eggs, toast, and a small glass of orange juice, but Devon was thankful for it all the same.

Devon found himself genuinely surprised when Mark walked over to the dresser, took out a pair of shorts, and tossed them to Devon. Once he had pulled the shorts on, Mark then led Devon out of his room and right around the corner into his room, a door that had been both closed and locked up until this point. He wasn't surprised to see the makings of a bedroom. The man had to sleep somewhere after all. What he was surprised by though, was the fairly impressive amount of weight-lifting equipment that was in it's own alcove against the window on the far side of the room.

"Ava has requested that I assist you in some weight training. We'll start off light today, find out where you're at, and go from there. This is how we'll start off every morning from now on, Ava dictates otherwise on any given morning." Devon nodded simply at Mark's words and followed him as he headed towards the alcove. "If you should feel the desire to swim in the morning, I would recommend that you do it when we're finished with your morning workout. You have lean muscle, but we're going to add a bit of bulk to it. We'll be focusing more on weight with a set number of repetitions."

Mark's words made sense to Devon. So he didn't offer up any objections, or even any questions this morning. He simply moved on to the assessment that Mark had mentioned. Neither of the two of them were surprised that Devon was generously well proportioned all around. Mark just wanted a bit more from him, enough to give his body some definition.

Once he was done with his initial assessment with Mark, Devon decided that since he was already sweaty, he may as well go for a swim before he showered. "When you're presentable, Ava has requested that you join her in her room." Mark advised Devon as he left the room. No reply was really necessary though, so he simply nodded and headed out to the pool. Devon kept his swim this morning as light as Mark had kept his workout. Ava had mentioned that he might need his energy. So it wouldn't do for him to tire himself out.

Once he was done with his swim, Devon took a quick shower, quicker than the past few had been anyway. He lingered a little, letting the hot water help relax his muscles before he finally pulled himself out, dried himself off, and headed towards Ava's room.

Day Five

Ava awoke late the next day from a rather restless sleep, and she soon found herself in the same mood as yesterday. Unlike yesterday, today was certainly not going to be focused on servitude only... or at the very least a very different kind.

She resisted the urge to immediately wander into Devon's room, she knew that at 9 am Mark certainly had his task for the day well underway.... sadly enough. She settled on a long and leisurely shower, even though she wouldn't be able to wash away her own smouldering arousal. Eventually she emerged clean and somewhat refreshed, pausing just long enough in her closet to grab a simple petal pink cami and a pair of matching bikini cut bottoms from the drawer.

As she walked down the hall she could catch a few words here and there from what was going on in Mark's room, since they had left the door slightly ajar. Sadly for her though, nothing was in view and continued padding down the hall and into the kitchen. Usually she would just fill her coffee cup up, but today it seemed like she would need a bit more energy than last night could provide. She grabbed a small carafe from the cabinet underneath and filled it with hot water to warm it up as she threw some bread in to toast. Within a few minutes she was walking back down the hall with her meager breakfast and settling back on the couch in her bedroom. There was always something about this view that always drew her to this spot, perhaps it was love of the space and the gardening throughout but it always brought her at least a small sense of calm. She lingered for a while, slowly sipping her coffee and enjoying the slight warmth of the sun that made its way through the grass.

When Devon stepped out on to the patio it broke her out of her reverie, bringing her back in focus again with her own desires. Even though she had certainly gotten her share of time with his naked body it still excited her, and when he slipped off his shorts she couldn't help but chuckle. She certainly enjoyed watching him swim, even though it was shorter than she might have prefered in some ways and she found herself greatly looking forward to the next part of the morning when he would be walking through her door.

As Ava poured herself another cup of coffee about 10 minutes later, she stopped to glance through the doorway, making sure she had left it completely open. Thankfully he didn't seem to make her wait very long, and by the time she was drinking the last few dregs from her cup he was making his way down the hall.

"Good morning Devon, did you sleep well? I see you are wandering about a bit unencumbered again today. While I don't believe I have requested it of you.... the fact that you seem to be comfortable with a sort of perma-nakedness is a good quality to have."

Ava stood slowly, taking a few steps towards Devon and lightly grasping his arm in her hand. "Come, I had been meaning to get you a wardrobe of the correct size today. Now seems to be a good of a time as any." Ava said with a smile and she continued towards the door and back out into the hall. She paused to unlock the door off the hallway on their right with the keys she kept in her room, revealing what served as a very very large walk in closet.

"What size are you usually?" Ava asked, as she released his arm and walked further into the room. She worked her way around the room, pulling a few things from each area and setting them on a small rack in the middle of the room while flanked two small plush chairs. She turned around and returned again to the very back of the room, pulling two sets of boxer briefs and a couple of a frame tanks from within some of the drawers before sitting down on one of the chairs. She tossed the smaller of the two briefs and one of the tanks to Devon.

"Try these on, and come here so that I can see how they fit." She watched him as he slowly and somewhat awkwardly responded to her request stopping just within her arms reach. She reached out, fingering the seam at the bottom of the leg. She certainly was looking for a bit of tightness in the black briefs but nothing that was uncomfortable or would leave any marks once they were removed. The tank seemed to fit just as well, just snug enough to accentuate everything. the view at the moment did nothing to quell her own desires, and she couldn't help but let a soft sigh slip through her lips.

Ava leaned back and admired the view for just a moment before grabbing a pair of slim cut jeans off the rack. "Lets see how these look.." Ava said bluntly "and then go ahead and turn around so I can see the total fit". She tried to wait patiently, but her own yearning was becoming harder to ignore and she found herself lightly tapping her foot as she waited. Once he was done, she really couldn't be disappointed. The fit was rather perfect, the slim cut didn't overwhelm his thin frame and rather showed off his lean legs and rather shapely ass. She was starting to wonder if she had picked a bad time for this, because in this moment she would much prefer to have his tight ass over her lap than finding the best clothes to make others covet him.

The next hour continued much in the same way, as Devon tried on everything from jeans to suits. Ava dutifully marked what needed to be added to the dresser and closet within his room, each outfit fuelling her desire more and more. By the time they had reached the end of the rack Ava self control was fading. Her crossed legs may have hid the scent of her arousal, but as he turned around to show her fit on the suit pants her resolve had finally failed. She stood and took a step toward Devon, giving in to what she had been wanting to do all day. Ava ran her hand slowly up the side of his inner right thigh, stopping briefly only to softly squeeze his balls as they continued their path along the crack of his ass. She stepped closer, bridging the space between the two until her breasts pressed against his back, her nipples slowly hardening as they rubbed ever so slightly against the stiff fabric of the oxford shirt. Her hands traveled up his sides, crossing over the plains of his chest before sliding down ever so slowly before finally settling at the very tops of his thighs.

"As exciting as this last hour or so has been... this is not why I asked you to save your energy." Ava said huskily.

Last edited:
"Well enough I suppose." Devon said as he came to a stop in front of Ava. "And no, you didn't request it of me, but it seem to me that most of the training goes better when there are no clothes to get in the way."

Devon's bold answer surprised even himself. He could still only barely glimpse the kind of life that Ava was training him for, but he was finally starting to think that he might be able to enjoy the life that he'd given himself over to, assuming he ended up in the hands of a woman like Ava.

Ava's command and the explanation that followed it caught Devon's attention, and made his head snap up towards her only just in time for her to walk past him, grasping his arm as she did so. he turned with her, and found himself strangely excited at the thought that he might actually have some clothes that fit him properly, even if he did expect to be naked more often than naught. He watched as Ava unlocked one of the doors in the hallway and opened it. The sheer size of the closet seemed impossible. There seemed to be every type of garment one could need, and in various sizes as well. "You're pretty much ready for any social situation aren't you?" Devon asked rhetorically with a small chuckle.

Although he was starting to get comfortable in Ava's presence, the next hour felt completely foreign to him. He'd almost always dome his clothes shopping alone. He'd never had to effectively model off this article of clothing or the next with somebody actively watching him. His growing comfort in the situation the he found himself in helped make the next hour pass fairly quickly. Soon enough, he'd tried on everything from the thin briefs that were as tight and snug as was comfortably possible to the full business casual outfit, moving slowly from one side of the rack to the other.

Devon had just turned around so that Ava could see the "full fit," and was shifting just a little when he felt Ava's hand on the inner part of his right thigh He immediately froze in place. Up until now, Ava's touches during this fitting session had been limited to just the press of her fingers or a trace of a particular seam. This touch though, came with a purpose, one that was clearly defined when her hand moved to briefly cup his balls through the fabric of the dress pants he wore. A soft sigh slipped from Devon's lips at that brief tease, for it could be called nothing else when it moved quickly away, sliding up the crack of his ass.

Even as Ava stepped closer, Devon remained in place, unsure of what exactly she expected of him. Yesterday there had been clear boundaries, but today there were no such boundaries, none that he'd been made aware of anyway. Her touch pulled a soft sigh from his lips, and the feel of her stepping close enough for him to feel her breasts against his back elicited a low but audible moan. His head cocked briefly to the side as he felt her lean close enough for him to feel her breath against his neck and hear her leading statement.

"Oh? Devon asked, turning his head to look back at her, a wry smile on his lips. "Then what might you have envisioned that I might need the energy for?"

Ava chuckled at Devon's response, but she felt no need to respond. Certainly not verbally anyway, instead she simply tugged the tails of his shirt free and then popped his shirt open with a sharp tug. She lost about half of the buttons this way, but that was far from a concern at the moment. Her hands trailed upwards across his chest, where she grasped the top of the suit jacket and slowly eased it off his shoulders. Thankfully Devon's arms moved backwards to assist her, and she quickly connected the two slim cuffs behind him. She smiled widely when he tugged against them, she had wondered if he had forgotten their real purpose.

"Come" Ava beckoned as she took a few steps towards the door. She paused just before she passed through the doorway, hesitating for just a moment to ensure he was following her before continuing down the hall and disappearing into the playroom.

Thankfully he did not keep her waiting as she sat down on the bench on the far side of the room which face the door. "Come here Devon" Ava said sternly. She moved quickly once he was in arms reach, unbuckling his belt and trousers in one swift motion before reaching around to grasp his bound hands with other arm. Before he could realize her intentions she had twisted him around until he was standing at her side with his briefs and trousers at his ankles. Ava grasped his hands firmly as he urged him forwards "bend over dear..." she said with a slight growl. She couldn't help but notice his slight hesitation, but she maintained her own pressure on his back and soon she found him right where she wanted him.

The two sat there for what seemed like a long moment, it had been a while since she had a warm body over her lap and she was relishing in the heat of his body over her slim thighs and his throbbing erection pinned between them. With her left hand entwined within his restraints and him between her legs she knew he was right where she wanted. She lingered for a moment, trailing her free right hand slowly along his thighs and ass. His audible sighs only further ignited her own desire as she trailed her hands slowly down the crack of his ass, stopping only to carassess his balls before starting their path back up.

His reactions continued to taunt her in their own way, his own enjoyment clearly visible. Ava used this to her advantage once again, as she brought her hand down on his ass with a satisfying twack which filled the room. Like their previous encounter she did mix in some pleasure along with the pain as she mixed the swift swats with gentle petting and fondling. Soon his ass was a beautiful bright shade of red, and his squirming and moaning left her no questions as to how much he was enjoying it.

Now that he was sufficiently red she went back to teasing him, running her fingers ever so slowly up and down between his cheeks. With every gasp he could feel her own desire grow, and she had no doubt that he could smell her at this point. She truly loved teasing him, his own gasps and reactions were everything she needed to be spurred on. She paused in her movements, swirling her index finger slowly around the ring of his tight ass bringing about a new chorus of sighs and moans from his lips.

Devon heard Ava chuckle, and he smiled as he continued to look back over his shoulder at her. The feel of her untucking his shirt tails with a tug pulled a soft sigh from him. When she ripped his shirt open though, clearly uncaring about the buttons that flew in every direction, a low moan slipped from him. His eyes slipped closed when he felt her hands sliding slowly up his chest. He then felt her start to ease his shirt and jacket from his shoulders, and without a second thought, he moved his arms behind himself to assist her.

Once his arms were free of the shirt and jacket, Devon moved to straighten them, and found himself genuinely surprised when he realized that she'd tethered them together.

Ava's single word command made everything clear, especially when she led Devon into her playroom. Her next command was a bit more stern than the first. He walked slowly towards the bench that she sat on, wondering what exactly she had planned for him today.

Devon didn't have to wait long before he found out exactly what Ava had in mind, or so he thought anyway. The second he got within reach, she unbuckled his belt and pulled both bis pants and briefs down to his ankles. Her intent and direct actions were already having an effect on him. While he was briefly distracted with the feeling of his hard cock jumping free of it's confines, Ava was acting once more. By the time he realized what she was doing, she'd grabbed his bound hands and pulled him beside her.

Ava's final command came with a distinct growl that made Devon hesitate. His hesitation only did him so much good though, because she still had a firm grip on his bound hands, and his movements were still restricted by his pants and trousers around his ankles. There was little choice for him then, except to do as she bade and lower himself slowly over her lap.

Though Devon knew that there could only be one real reason why Ava wanted him like this, it was impossible for him not to enjoy what preceded it. Her free hand trailed freely over his thighs and ass, pulling a steady stream of sighs from him. When that hand got more bold though, and ran slowly and deliberately down the crack of his ass, his sighs turned into a long singular moan, one that got a bit louder and more pronounced when she caressed his balls. Finally, a low groan of dismay slipped from him when that hand slid back up the path it had taken before finally abandoning him.

To say that Devon was distracted, both by what Ava had done, and his own reactions to it was an understatement. He'd been so distracted in fact, that he'd briefly forgotten the position that he was in. A single firm smack on his ass was enough to remind him though, and he cried out in pain and surprise at it.

Though there were some similarities between this and the last time Ava had spanked him, there was a distinct difference between the two experiences. In Devon's mind, the purpose of the first had almost certainly been to prioritize pleasure, with pain as a tool to accentuate it. There could be no doubt in Devon's mind that Ava's primary focus this time was the pain. There was no warmup this time. No, the swats of her hand came hard and fast. Though there was pleasure this time as well, each instance was both brief and fleeting.

Despite the stinging pain though, it was impossible for Devon to not enjoy himself. His hard cock was pressed against her legs, and with every swat and strike, every squeeze and caress he found himself sighing, moaning, and squirming against her.

Even if Devon was able to resist the physical sensations that Ava was giving him, there was still one thing that would likely be impossible for him to overlook. The scent of Ava's arousal was strong in the air, but with him being bent over her lap as he was, it made it that much more noticeable, and that much more arousing.

The pain and pleasure that Ava was giving him ended as abruptly as it had begun, or so Devon thought anyway. He felt her fingers sliding slowly up and down his ass cheeks, pulling an endless string of gasps from him. Ava wasn't content even then though. The touch of her fingers shifted from his red and stinging ass cheeks to focus on the tight ring of his asshole.

The first deliberate swirl of Ava's finger around that puckered entrance pulled a sharp gasp from Devon. He balked ever-so-slightly at the taboo action, or tried to at least. Ava's other hand held him firmly in place as she repeated the taboo motion again and again, eliciting a steady supply of sighs and moans, each one louder and more pronounced than the last. He tried desperately to at least will himself into action, but all he could manage was the ability to squirm on her lap and beneath her touch, an action that only served to arouse him further as his cock continued to throb as it was trapped between them.

Ava slid her hand further along Devon's back, letting the full of her palm slowly glide up his spine until it reached his bound wrists. She released the small metal coil holding the two together and let his hands fall farther apart. She let her left hand linger along his side, keeping him pinned against her lap for a long moment. Ava was torn, she couldn't deny that her desire for him was strong and he was far from unwilling. How far could she really push his desire to please her?

"Up Devon, and kneel on my left side" Ava barked, as she slowly removed her hands and released his hard cock from between her thighs. She watched as Devon slowly complied, nestling down beside her before standing and walking over towards the dresser against the wall. It took only moments for her to grab what she needed before settling back down on the edge of the bench.

Ava could see Devon eying the leather straps in her hands, and she couldn't help the large smile that started to cross her lips. In slow deliberate movements Ava slowly buckled the cuffs onto her own thighs and clipped a leather tether to each side. "Come here Devon" Ava said said huskily as she stood and pointed in front of her.

With him finally in front of her she slid her now damp panties down her legs, and curled her fingers through his thick mass of hair as she lowered herself back down upon the bench. "Closer" she purred, pulling him roughly towards her pussy. Once he was close enough she didn't hesitate to clip the two tethers to his collar. She leaned back and spread her legs further pulling him closer and burying his face against her wetness.

Ava knew that he would not need any further encouragement, and if he did well.... he had no room to retreat.

Devon found himself physically and psychologically drained, even as he enjoyed the feel of Ava's hand sliding up the full length of his spine. His arms fell limp, and he had no desire to move just then. Ava seemed to have other plans though, because her next pair of instructions were literally barked at him. He swallowed hard and forced his body to move. It was only with Ava's direct permission, both from the lift of her hand and spread of her thighs that allowed Devon to finally lift himself off of her lap. He slid slowly to his knees. He tried to settle into a relaxed kneel, but his ass was still stinging with pain, leaving him with only one option, a high kneel. He tried to look as proud as he could, with his back straight and shoulders squared.

As Ava moved from her seat, Devon couldn't help but watch. Every time she came back from one of her dressers, she came back with something new. This time was no different. He truly had no idea what she intended to do with the leather straps she carried. Even as Ava buckled the straps to her thighs, Devon still didn't know what was going to happen.

Ava's command caught Devon a little off guard. It didn't seem like she was ready for him to do whatever she wanted him to do. Despite his confusion though, Devon moved from kneeling beside her to in front of her. He looked up at her and couldn't help but wonder what exactly she was smiling about.

The sight of Ava lowering her panties to the floor made it clear to Devon what was about to happen, and the unbelievably strong scent of her arousal told him exactly what she thought of what she'd done and was about to do. His eyes slipped briefly closed at the feel of Ava's hand in his hair. He gasped softly at the feel of her fisting her hand in his hair and pulling him roughly forward. Her command left him no room to question her though, and he leaned closer, actually anticipating what was about to happen.

Devon didn't realize the full gravity of his situation until Ava clipped the tethers on either side of the leather straps. It was at that exact moment that he knew what was going to happen. He felt Ava spread her legs, and he took a deep breath. The sharp pull of Ava's hand forcibly buried his head between her thighs.

Devon's lips opened and quickly enveloped her swollen clit. He sucked hard on her clit as he lashed it viciously with his tongue. Ava was clearly not one to be outdone though. Her strong grip in his hair pulled his head to where she wanted, and her hips humped against his face, liberally coating his face and chin with her juices as she all but forced him to thrust his tongue as far into her as he could. He tongue-fucked as hard as he could, a motion definitely made easier by the hand that held his head right where she wanted. Her hips were soon humping against his face, literally fucking his face.

Ava smiled as she pulled him even further towards her, drowning his face in her wetness. Her gasp filled the room as she felt his lips close around her throbbing clit. The last day had been fraught with self control, and in this moment she had none as she forced Devon and his eager tongue everywhere she wanted it. His face would surely be slick by the time she was done and she had no shame in it. Ava's moans grew thicker as she edged towards her well-earned orgasm, and she soon found herself grinding her hips against him and taking every ounce of pleasure that she could. Soon her moans grew to sharp whimpers as Devon brought her to the edge, and she couldn't help but tangle her other hand into his hair in an attempt to draw him even closer. Ava drew her legs up around Devon, leaving him no where to go as she came and soaked his face in her own juices.

Devon was unrelenting in his efforts, and while she was blissfully enjoying his ministrations and could feel a second orgasm building it was not what she truly wanted. Ava regrettably released her hands from Devon's hair and traced her fingers along her thighs under she found the buckle on each of the cuffs. It took her a long moment to get the two undone, but once it was done she wasted no time and entangled her hands once more into Devon's now tangled hair. Ava pulled him from her thighs roughly as she struggled to sit up, momentarily exhausted from his efforts.

"I see you have been enjoying yourself?" Ava said with a chuckle, as she ran the top of her foot up the underside of his hard swollen cock. "Shall we see how much control you have over yourself?"

Ava leaned down to unclip the two tethers and cuffs from Devon's collar before standing and walking shakily to the other side of the room. She tossed the used cuffs in the small wicker laundry basket next to the dresser, and paused to grab a short length of paracord from the bottom drawer before returning to the other side of the room. Ava grinned, as she saw Devon watching her intently once again. When she was finally face to face with him again she couldn't help but appreciate the expectant look on his face as she edged her foot around him and pressed the short edge of the bench against the wall.

"Sit down, against the wall Devon....legs on each side." Ava said roughly, as she absentmindedly ran the cord through her hands. She chuckled softly when he sat with a wince, but it certainly did nothing to damper his excitement. "Give me your hands" she said softly as he sat down in front of him and bound his two hands together in front of him. She was surprised that he gave away the control so easily but it only further excited her as she stood and slipped the other end of the cording through the eyelet on the wall and tied his hands tight above his head and causing him to lean slightly against the back of the wall.

Ava leaned down over him until their eyes met, grasping his throbbing erection in her hand. "This" Ava said forcefully, squeezing slightly to make a point "this is mine, and my cock does not cum without permission. I will use it for my own purposes. Understood?" She eased herself closer until they were almost touching, her breast hanging a hairs length in front of his face as she arched back to encircle his cock once again in her hand. She eased herself down softly, teasing the both of them as she slid the tip along the length of her hot slick lips until the both of them were panting with desire.

It was sweet torture as Ava slowly lowered herself on to his thick length, drawing the moment out as long as she could. When he was finally buried deep within her she gasped, grinding her still throbbing clit against him. Ava ran her fingers softly up Devon's sides as she rocked slowly against him until she once again held his face in her hands, forcing his gaze into hers.

"I own every inch of you. Your legs are my legs, your hands are my hands. This crazy stubborn mind of yours is mine as well. Everything you are and will be is for me and my will." Ava said breathlessly as she watched Devon desperately try to hold out. "Your pleasure, your pain is mine." Ava said as she rocked her hips and tilted them just so, forcing his cock to hit her g-spot just right. "You.." She continued, causing a surge of pleasure to shoot through her body. "Are..." Ava increased her pace and pushed herself towards another orgasm. She slid her hands toward the back of his head, and locked her hands in his hair. "Mine!" She tugged as she came loudly, squirting her juices liberally on to Devon's lap and thighs.

It wasn't hard for Devon to tell when Ava was getting close to her orgasm. The feeling of her second hand joining her first one in his hair and the way her legs curled around him and pulled him close made it pretty obvious. There wasn't anything he could do about his circumstances, not that he would have tried to back away even if he could, so Devon gladly obliged to Ava's pull and redoubled his efforts as she pulled him against her. Their joint efforts were soon rewarded, as Ava came hard and coated his face with her juices.

Even after Ava came, Devon kept up his efforts, trying hard to make her cum again. She seemed to have other ideas though, because she let go of his hair with both hands, withdrew her legs, and even loosed the tethers that bound him to her. Despite those actions though, Devon kept working with his tongue, driving it in and out of her.

When Devon felt Ava's hands tangling in his hair and trying to pull him away from her pussy, he fought against her for but a moment before finally relenting to her motion. He was gasping for breath as he looked up at her, a small smile on her face as he saw the tole that his efforts had taken on her. Her words only added to his enjoyment though, even before he felt the top of her foot slide up the full length of his swollen cock. Her second statement had him worried though. He was horny as hell from his efforts to please her, to say the least, and control was the furthest thing from his mind just then.

Ava seemed to recover from her brief bit of fatigue, and as Devon looked on, she bent down to remove the tethers from his collar, got up, and walked across the room once more. Devon saw the paracord that she brought back with her, but couldn't help but be a little confused. It was still hard for him to not be excited with anticipation though. Anything that required control had to be enjoyable at the same time right?

Devon watched as Ava's leg bent around him to push the bench she'd just used against the wall. He heard her command and didn't hesitate to do as she bade. He had a feeling that he knew what was coming, and he was eagerly anticipating it. He was so eager in fact, that when she told him softly to give her his hands, he extended them towards her without a second though. He watched as she bound his hands together, and didn't fight her as she made to lift them over his head. He hadn't even seen the eyelet that she slipped the other end of the cord through, but it was far too late for him to try and stop her, because she was already pulling it. She didn't stop until his hands were above his head and the cord was tight enough to leave him almost completely immobile. Even in this position though, it was hard for Devon to not be excited by what he knew was coming next.

Ava clearly seemed to pick up on his excitement though, and he lifted his gaze towards her as he saw her lean over. He gasped when she gripped his cock though, and found himself genuinely surprised at the forceful tone with which she spoke. Another gasp slipped from him when he felt her squeeze his cock to accentuate her words. He swallowed hard and could only nod in acknowledgement of her words. Any fear that he might have felt dissipated almost instantly when she leaned closer though, and he found himself struggling against his bonds, trying desperately for a couple of moments to close the tiny distance between his lips and her breast. She seemed to have a different agenda though, because as he watched helplessly, she arched back and grabbed his cock once more. She didn't squeeze it this time though, but tortured him all the same as she lowered herself. A low groan of need slipped from him as he felt her hot and wet pussy lips make contact with the tip of his achingly hard cock. His breath hitched at that first contact, and hitched again every time she repeated that motion, teasing both of their needy bodies as she traced her slick pussy lips with just the tip of his needy cock.

Only when Ava seemed to have had enough of her teasing, an action that left both of them panting with desire, did she finally give in. The teasing way she'd traced her pussy lips with his cock paled completely in comparison to the way she slowly lowered herself onto his cock. Devon's entire body quaked with the effort it took for him to remain still as she took her sweet time. That quaking ended with a long exhale when the full of his overheated cock was finally sheathed with her hot and wet pussy.

Devon fought against his bonds once more as he heard Ava gasp and felt her rocking slowly on his lap, grinding herself against him as she clearly enjoyed the feel of him inside her. It was the feel the feel of her hands sliding slowly up his sides that finally made Devon give up his struggle. Her hands crept up his sides and finally gripped his face. He felt her pull his gaze to meet hers, and didn't resist it. It was a struggle to keep his eyes open though, even when he heard her speak once more.

The breathless tone of Ava's voice made it impossible for Devon to ignore the needs of his own body. His body started to shake once more as he saw and felt Ava's pleasure. He felt every clench of her pussy and every spasm that rocked her body. He watched helplessly as she pulled every bit of pleasure that she could from his body, and try as he might, he could not ignore his own.

Devon felt his own orgasm building, and desperately wished that he could turn away from Ava or at least close his eyes. She made that impossible though, especially when she spoke a single accented word, adjusted herself just so, and rocked against him with a sharp gasp. He felt her body spasm, and felt her increase her pace. The feel of Ava's hands in his hair more than threatened Devon's control. His bottom lip started to shake as he fought for control, but even he knew that it was a lost cause...

"M-m-may..." Devon started softly in the hopes that he could ask to cum and that she'd let him. Ava didn't seem to hear him though, either that or she didn't care. He heard her scream her final word, finishing her lay of claim to him. Her final scream came with a painfully sharp tug on his hair, and before Devon could finish his question, Ava was screaming with her release. Devon had been on the absolute edge of his control, and sadly for him, the feel of her warm juices flooding from her coating his lap and thighs was too much. His voice rose with hers as his cock erupted with his cum. Every spasm of her pussy milked another burst of cum from him, and Devon enjoyed every second of their shared and forbidden release.

As Ava neared the end of her own climax she could see Devon's own wash over his face. She couldn't help but wonder in that moment if he had even made the attempt to ask permission. If he had... she was too lost in her own moment to have heard him. It wouldn't have made that much of a difference really, she would not have given it to him. After all, he needed to learn how to control it... and she would have to deny him at some point for him to learn it and they did not have all the time in the world.

Ava released her grip on the back of his head, resting her hands on his shoulders as their erratic breathing filled the space between them. Only when they both seemed to come down from their high did she finally speak, asking what they both already knew to be true. "You came?" she said softly, waiting for him to respond. " I was hoping you would succeed for me, so that I could reward you for your efforts instead of punishing you for your failure. This is not an easy skill to learn, and you will find much harsher punishment outside of my walls..." she continued with disappointment as she rose slowly off his lap and stood in front of him, cupping his chin once again to draw his gaze to hers. "This time, I will let you choose your own fate, all from the new box of toys that arrived yesterday. You may suffer through 15 swats with the paddle of my choosing, 5 with the cane or.." Ava paused to think, a small smile growing across her face as she continued "to give another part of yourself to me, willingly."

It took only a moment to release him from his bonds, his hands falling downward against his lap as she released the coils holding his wrists as she stood off to the side. "Go shower and get ready for the day. You have 45 minutes before you will be accompanying me on my appointment this afternoon. Mark will bring you some clothes. I will give you this afternoon to ponder your choice, and your punishment will be delivered when we get home." Ava stated before she exited the room.

Ava headed directly back to her own room, anxious to shower and attempt to clear her own head as she stepped into the hot steamy spray. The morning's activities already had her mentally exhausted, and the rest of the day would likely leave her physically exhausted as well. She couldn't help but be disappointed in Devon's failure. Realistically, it wasn't surprising but she had managed to keep from having to show him the harsher side of things. Hopefully, it wouldn't undue all the progress they had made together because not giving him a consequence would make things even rougher in the end. What would he choose? The cane could sound like an easier way out to him, in some ways it would go quicker but she doubted he would be expecting the intensity of it. The paddle would be a more drawn out torment but easier to handle, and the third option? She couldn't help but smile and wonder if he really knew what she had in mind... would he pick it thinking it would be the easiest option? Ava chuckled to herself at the thought as she stepped out and grabbed a towel from the shelf. Perhaps him giving her the "permission" willingly this way would help him along. He would love it in the end, but today? Maybe not...

Last edited:
Even as Ava released her tight grip in his hair and let her hands rest on his shoulders, Devon knew that he had failed her. His head bowed as she spoke, voicing a question to which both of them knew the answer. Devon couldn't even voice his acknowledgement. He could only nod in shame and keep his gaze lowered. He had tried to do as she bade, and even tried to ask for permission, but in the end he knew that his efforts were irrelevant in the face of his failure.

Devon remained completely still as Ava rose slowly from his lap. A low groan of dismay slipped from him as his soft cock slipped out of her warm and wet pussy. Despite his shame though, he didn't fight Ava when she cupped his chin and lifted his gaze up to meet hers. He knew well enough that everything she said was true, and even with with his limited knowledge of her life, he knew that things could be much worse for him if he were in the "care" of somebody else.

Though he heard Ava's words about his punishment, Devon still barely understood them. His brow furrowed at her wording of the third option. Was it a trap, a punishment far worse than the other two, or was it her way of giving him a chance at a lighter form of punishment?

Devon's arms fell limply down onto his lap when Ava loosed him from the wall, and even when she untied him completely, he remained where he was, contemplating the options that she'd given him. He did hear her words and nod in acknowledgement once more though, and his gaze followed her as she left the room and turned towards her bedroom.

Only after Ava was out of sight did Devon finally force himself to move. He got up, left the room, and headed directly towards his room and shower.

It didn't take Devon long to clean himself up, but he lingered in the shower for the better part of twenty minutes. His mind was focused mostly on the choice that Ava had given him, but the shame that came with his failure still found it's way into his mind several times.

Mark was waiting for Devon in his room when he finally forced himself to get out of the shower and get ready for the appointment that Ava had mentioned. One look at Mark though, more specifically what he was holding, brought a whole new level of confusion to Devon's mind. Mark was holding a pair of blue medical scrubs. Devon knew that his confusion must have been pretty obvious, because Mark chuckled as he stepped forward and offered up the scrubs to him.

"You can ask your questions to Ava in a little bit. Just put them on. The last thing you want to do right now is make her late."

With no answer to his questions in the near future, Devon finally shrugged his shoulders and took the scrubs from Mark's hand. Devon felt incredibly awkward putting on the scrubs, and he felt even more awkward wearing them. One look at himself in the mirror was enough, and he simply shook his head and turned to follow Mark as he led him towards the front door. The car was waiting for them in the driveway, and they both moved around to get in on the drivers side, Mark naturally getting behind the wheel as Devon got in to sit behind him. All that was left to do now, was wait for Ava, and then they would be on their way to...wherever they were going.

Now that she had showered it didn't take Ava very long to finish getting ready, after a quick blow dry she threw her into a half ponytail and disappeared into the closet. Thankfully, unlike most of her work this appointment was easier to dress for. Ava grabbed a set of boring blue scrubs and a black long sleeved t-shirt to wear underneath and she was more of less set for the afternoon. As Ava walked out of her room and down the hall the place was silent, so she headed out the front door to see if the two were ready and outside. She was certainly pleased to see that they would not be waiting for Devon. She was not sure how cooperative he was going to be, or if he would be sulking from this mornings events. As she walked around the other side of the car and got in Ava tried to read his body language but his expression seemed too blank to really reveal anything.

"I take it everything is already loaded as usual Mark?" Ava said with a chuckle "Not really sure what we are in for today. It should be a pretty light day I suppose, just the two medical exams unless she springs something on me last minute. One is just a re-certification but the other she apparently purchased without one. Denise mentioned I would find the one... fun. It was hard to tel if she was being playful or sarcastic i her email." Ava remarked with a laugh. "I guess we shall see."

It only took a few short minutes for the three of them to arrive at the auction house a few miles away. Ava paused for a few moments as they exited the car, trying to see if Devon had any reaction to the large unassuming warehouse structure. Thankfully, they had not arrived at the same location she purchased Devon from, but other than the fact that he was very intoxicated when he arrived for the sale she didn't know how much he really remembered from that fateful day or if being here would bring up memories he didn't realize he had. After all, the notes on his own medical exam noted he was unconscious for all of it... but was he really?

When the two men started to walk around the car and retrieve the four boxes from the trunk Ava had to break herself away from her thoughts, and crossed the short distance for the car to the side door, unlocking it with her key. It only took her a moment to grab the door stop from the hook and jam it underneath with her foot. "Shall we?" Ava remarked over her shoulder as she led the two through the large loading space and down the long bare hallway. It was always easy to find the intake room, even if you had never stepped foot inside the building. Since it was the first stop for any new participants it was the first door you came to. While Ava wasn't here when this section was first set up, the design made it relatively easy to work in. Set up in two sections, the outer room functioned much like a waiting room of sorts... plenty of room to hold one or several people without disrupting anything. The adjacent room was also quite spacious and provided plenty of room, even if it was rather sparse. Everything was left in open view, from the exam table just a few steps from the door to the "on-suite" bathroom that was simply built into the far corner of the room. While likely done partly for cost it did make it easier to keep an eye on everyone and sometimes that came in handy.

Ava walked through the space quickly, turning on the lights so the two could enter without tripping over anything. With everything that had happened in the past few months she had taken a leave of absence and since she wasn't the last one to use the space. The last thing she needed today was for one of them to trip over something. Thankfully it appeared clean and tidy, but a quick check of the cabinets on the right side of the door told her they were low on almost everything. As she watched the two men place the boxes on the floor she couldn't help but wonder if she had remembered everything.

"I need you two to stock up while I go speak with Denise. I will be back in a few" Ava remarked as she disappeared into the hallway.

Last edited:
Devon turned to look at Ava as she got into the car, but he didn't say anything. When she also didn't say anything, he simply turned his head to look out the window as Mark started the car and they started to drive.

It was hard for Devon to not lift his head with obvious curiosity when he heard the conversation that Ava and Mark had. Medical examinations and re-certification, made the scrubs that the two of them were wearing make sense, but It was certainly not what he'd expected they'd be doing.

It took far less time than Devon was expecting for them to reach their destination, and Devon's curiosity increased as he looked up at the normal-looking warehouse they were parked in front of. Was this the place they were going to be doing the medical examinations she'd talked about? He wouldn't have been surprised if they'd gone to a hospital, or even a clinic, but a warehouse?

Devon didn't have time to wonder all that much, because the second they stopped, Mark got out and headed towards the trunk of the car. Devon didn't know what exactly was expected of him, so he followed Mark as he moved to open the trunk of the car. Each of the two of them grabbed two of the four boxes that were in the trunk, and with Mark in the lead, they followed Ava. Devon let his gaze wander over the interior of the warehouse. He had this weird feeling that he'd been here before, but he couldn't recall ever coming here. He didn't have too much time to dwell on the subject though, because no sooner did he and Mark deposit the boxes onto the floor of the what was clearly an examination room, than he and Mark were off once more. Devon simply followed the older man's lead as he led him here and there, getting various supplies before returning to the examination room.

Ava's meeting with Denise was rather uneventful, and she left without learning much more than she had from her email. One of the two today would be Trevor, someone she had quite a bit of experience with in the past. At the very least there wouldn't be a lack of chatter for part of the afternoon... that man loved to talk and in some ways could be a bit of a handful. The other, Denise didn't have much to say about but she seemed to be concerned about. "Just another interesting day around here" Ava said to herself as she walked down the corridor alone.

When she arrived back near the exam rooms she wasn't surprised to see the two hard at work setting things up. She stopped in the doorway, making as little noise as she could. It was nice to watch the two work, while Devon was obviously struggling with what to do and where to put things she could see he was trying... and she was proud. The two were attempting to set up two trays of instruments as she had arrived, and they looked up as she padded closer her footsteps echoing slightly against the tile. The perplexed look on Devon's face definitely showed that this was new territory for him.

"Are we all set up" Ava asked, taking a quick look around the room"

"As much as we can be, the only thing we are missing oddly enough is the probe for the oral thermometer" Mark stated with a laugh, holding up the spiralled cord that was clearly missing a usable end "but we still have the old fashioned kind and I found a box of old probe covers so that should work."

Ava hooked the rolling stool with her foot and pulled it towards her, taking a seat in front of them. "Today is still a light day, Trevor is one of them. Devon, you obviously haven't met him yet but you likely won't forget him. Mark can tell you he says what he is thinking without thinking most of the time. He is amusing so I'll likely just let him talk on" Ava said with a laugh. "Might be the last time he gets to anyway. Mark, I will have you do all the normal intake that usually do. Denise says she knows almost nothing about our new one so let me know if you see anything that needs immediate attention. Devon, you will be sticking with me. Beyond the occasional handler dropping someone off it is just us. No need for strict protocol but make sure you are respectful to anyone who enters. Mostly you will just be a second set of hands for me today. Think you are up to it?"

A knock on the open door interrupted any chance Devon had to verbally reply before a rather burly man strolled in, with another tall lanky blonde trailing behind him. It didn't take much to determine who was who, even without the bound wrists, as the lack of clothes and ill fitting shorts gave the blonde away. As Mark stepped forwards to retrieve him Ava couldn't help but notice the big smile on the blonde's face.

"Hello Trevor" Ava said with a chuckle as Mark led him off to the shower. "We never really know what condition some will show up in. Most are well kept, but not always. In some ways, Mark has the less desirable job. Cleaning and disinfecting the dirty ones. that is not the say that our job has no downsides" Ava remarked as she turned towards Devon "but at least they are cleaner most of the time" she continued with a wink as the two rolled one of the equipment trays over to the table.

The next half hour or so flew by quickly for the three of them. Mark had Trevor ready for them pretty quickly and Ava wasted no time in showing Devon how to work use the automatic blood pressure monitor and apply the pulse oximeter and how to fill out the sheet with the resulting numbers. All the while Ava worked steadily, checking Trevors eyes, ears, throat, heart and lungs while Devon studied the blank areas on the chart and tried to get his bearings. As Trevor leaned back for her to examine his chest and torso she took a good look at Devon. Thankfully Trevors babbling thankfully covered up any awkwardness, but she could see he out of his element. Ava turned her attentions back to Trevor, examining his pecs for any changes in texture or scarring. With the amount of impact some encountered, the risk of breast related cancers were certainly higher. As she pulled gently on each of his nipples, and twisted slightly Trevor gasped and squirmed pulling a series of chuckles from Ava. As she let her hands travel southward along his abdomen to continue the exam she certainly couldn't completely ignore his growing erection and had no need to question how he felt about her attentions. Ava took the chart from Devon, jotting down her unexciting and normal findings before placing it back on the tray.

"So Devon, we are missing one thing from our front sheet for his medical file... can you tell me which section is blank?" Ava said with a smile.

Devon was doing the best that he could to help Mark set up the examination room, but since he had absolutely no idea how Ava wanted it, he could do little more than just follow Mark's instructions. The two of them seemed to notice Ava at about the same time, and they stopped what they were doing long enough to look up at her. He had no way to answer her question, and it was a struggle for him to not at least chuckle when he heard Mark's reply.

As Ava pulled a rolling stool towards them and settled down, Devon listened to her speak. It wasn't hard to deduce that both Ava and Mark knew who Trevor was, and likely knew what to expect. Devon was likely as curious as Ava was when it came to the other person though. He opened his mouth to reply to her final question, but a knock on the door got the attention of all three of them.

Devon found himself a bit confused at the large smile on Trevor's face, but didn't really have time to think about it all that much, because Ava's words pulled his attention back towards her. Her words did make sense, and he found himself wondering if he'd gone through a similar process as the one he was about to witness. Maybe that was why the building seemed familiar to him?

The next half hour was similar to the one that had preceded it for Devon. He spent the majority of it following Ava's instructions and recording the results on a formal-looking records form. It never would have occurred to Devon how seriously people like Ava seemed to take this lifestyle of theirs.

When he didn't have anything to write down, Devon spent his time following Ava;s instructions and observing Trevor. The man seemed more than familiar with his surroundings and the examination, because a steady stream of casual banter and babbling came out of his mouth from the moment that he sat on the exam table.

The part of the experience that Devon found most unusual though, was Trevor's erection. Ava wasn't even doing anything particularly intimate, but the man was quite obviously excited from her attentions.

Ava's question pulled Devon out of his own head. He picked up the form and gave it a quick once over. "Um...I think we have everything except for his temperature." Devon said with as much confidence as he could muster. Even as he spoke though, he looked over the form once more to make sure that they weren't missing anything else.

Ava waited patiently as Devon looked over the simple form, knowing he would find it eventually.

"Yes, we did skip that pretty early on when we did the rest of his vitals since our more conventional tool is broken. We can get everything done at one time, so it is just as well. Roll over on to your hands and knees Trevor, chest down." Ava said with a chuckle. "I'll go grab our missing pieces from the warmer." as she walked over to the other side of the room.

Trevor sat up and lingered for a moment as Ava turned and walked away, looking Devon over. "So you are the new dude? Lucky fuck, she told you she's keeping you isn't she? I can tell... the way she looks at you she isn't..." Trevor stopped mid sentence as Ava approached, quickly rolling over on to his hands and knees.

Ava paused only a moment to place the second tray on the cart, and surveyed the two boys. "Chatting about anything interesting?" Ava remarked as she grabbed the old fashioned rectal thermometer from the small drawer in the cart and shook it down and wiped a small amount of lube on the end. She paused for a moment so see if either would respond, but for the first time since Trevor had entered the room was quiet.

"I would tell you to relax, but I know you've dealt with much bigger items in the past" Ava said with a laugh as she slowly slid the first couple inches deep into Trevor's ass. Trevor's resulting sigh brought one of her own, and she couldn't resist teasing him as the next few minutes passed, twisting it slowly and methodically. Eventually time was up and it was time to move on... "fair enough, 104 Devon" Ava remarked as she set it aside for cleaning later and grabbed a pair of gloves from the drawer and handed a tube of lube to Devon. "I shall have you help me with this, easier and less messy this way" Ava commented as she handed Devon a tube of lube and snapped her gloves on.

Ava let her left hand drift towards Trevor, sliding her finger tips along his perineum and continuing southward until she was cupping his balls and gently rolling them beneath her hand. Her right had was extended towards Devon, all but her pointer finger curled away leaving Devon no questions as she what she was seeking. As Ava continued her rather teasing motion with her left hand she wasted no time apply the lubricant with her free hand, drawing small slow circles around Trevor's tight opening and drawing a myriad of small sighs and groans from him. When Ava had finally had her fill of teasing the poor boy she relented and got back to business, steadily and slowly pushing her finger into his ass until it was buried to the hilt which drew an unmistakable whimper from Trevor. "Have you had any discomfort I should know about recently? Ava asked questioningly, although she received no response. Instead, Ava traced the boundaries with her finger, drawing it slowly and and out in an attempt to check every inch caused her patient to squirm beneath her.

"Hold still Trevor" Ava said firmly as she withdrew her finger and gave him a rather playful smack on the ass. "You will have time to squirm and enjoy yourself with your new owner... hopefully. Hand me the tool tool on the tray Devon."

It took Devon a moment to respond to her request, it was easy to see that he was too focused on what she had been doing and what was happening to realize she had asked him to do something right away. Ava could tell he was confused when he grabbed the tray and extended to her, but he did not question her in any way. "Good boy, and hand me the lube for a moment" Ava asked, as she grabbed the anal speculum in her right hand extended her clean hand towards him. Devon's eyes widened slightly as she lubed up the edge of the speculum, and she couldn't help but wonder what else today would cause a similar reaction as she handed the tube back to him and returned her gaze to Trevor.

Ava slid the three prongs into Trevor slowly, but it still elicited a long moan she slid in it to the base. Once in place, Ava pulled off the glove on her left hand and let it trail back to Trevor's balls once again. She took her time, examining each of his balls with her fingers, running them along every inch of his skin as she let his body relax. When she had successfully examined every inch she knew he was certainly relaxed and excited enough to enjoy the task at hand. Trevor's gasp filled the room as Ava slowly squeezed the handle of the speculum, spreading him further and further before finally locking the handle to examine him fully. Thankfully (or sadly, depending on who you asked) it only took her a moment to tell there were no concerns, and she slowly withdrew the device, drawing yet another moan from her patient. His reprieve was somewhat short, as Ava returned quickly after placing the now well used instrument back on to the tray. This time, the device was replaced with two of her gloved fingers which needed no extra lubrication this time and slid in quickly. Trevor moaned loudly, and pushed back against her leaving no one questioning how he felt about it.

"Devon, had me a specimen jar..... now." Ava said impatiently, as she curled her fingers against Trevor's prostate, pressing and rubbing in small circles bringing a new chorus of moans and groans to the room. Her free hand slid along the base of his cock, stroking methodically towards the cup precariously placed on the examination table. "Cum for me Trevor, and do not make me wait." Ava said impatiently as she increased her speed causing a spew of moans and whimpers as Trevor rocked himself back and forth towards her desperate for his own release. When the room finally went silent once again Ava knew that he was close and she increased her pace knowing it would send him over the edge. Thankfully her persistence paid off, with most of the results ending in the cup. Ava withdrew her hand slowly, feeling him spasm around her fingers as she withdrew.

"Once you get your wind back go into the corner and clean up. They'll be here in a few to retrieve you." Ava said as she re-capped the jar and walked over to the sink to wash her hands.

Even as he'd mentioned the bit of data that they were missing, Devon remembered the conversation that Ava and Mark had had earlier, and knowing what was coming made him feel even more awkward to say the least.

Trevor's statement caught Devon completely off guard. He turned towards the man and opened his mouth to speak, but didn't have time to say anything before Trevor cut himself off mid sentence and rolled over like he'd been told to.

Ava's question brought a slight flush to Devon's face. He lowered his gaze to the data sheet he held in his hand, hoping that Ava wouldn't notice.

Distracted as he was by Trevor's last statement, even cut short as it was, it was hard for Devon to not catch the sigh that the man let out when Ava slid the thermometer into his ass. Ava's resulting sigh also caught Devon's attention. He tried not to look too curious as he watched Ava steadily twist the instrument, pulling a steady stream of sighs from Trevor.

After Devon recorded the temperature that Ava told him, Devon set the completed sheet down. He stepped towards Ava as she spoke, swallowing hard. He watched as Ava's hand teased Trevor, and it brought their experience earlier that day into his mind. He remembered how it felt, and what he'd been doing and thinking while she was doing it...

The motion of Ava's hand moving towards him pulled Devno out of his head. His hand shook a little as he applied some lube to the single finger that she extended towards him. His breath hitched as he watched what Ava did next, teasing the man in the exact same way that she'd teased him earlier. Her motions didn't end at teasing like they had with him though, and as he listened to Trevor's reactions, he watched as Ava pushed her finger into Trevor's ass.

Regardless of what he might have thought about the scene playing out before him, it was impossible for Devon to not hear the whimper that Trevor let out when Ava's finger was as deep as she could get it. The meaning of that whimper was unquestionable, and it certainly wasn't from any pain or discomfort...

As Devon watched Ava continue with her examination, he saw Trevor begin to squirm, exactly like he had squirmed when he was splayed over Ava's lap. His gaze lowered once more, but only for a moment, because Ava's command, and the playful swat she gave his ass pulled his attention to them once more.

It took Devon a moment to realize that Ava had instructed him to do something, but once he realized it, he quickly moved to hand her what she wanted. He watched with a mix between confusion and curiosity as she put some lube on the tool in her hand. There were no sighs from Trevor as she slid this tool into him though, just a long and singular moan. This exam was fairly short, but Devon couldn't pull his gaze away from the scene playing out before him. He was aware enough of his surroundings to hear Ava's request though, and he handed her the jar she requested, suspecting what was coming next. He was most certainly not wrong, because as he watched, Ava's free hand dropped down to encircle the shaft of Trevor's excited cock.

Devon hoped that Ava wouldn't notice his own arousal as he watched her work quickly to get the final bit of what she needed from Trevor. His gaze however, was shamelessly transfixed on the pair of them. He watched as Ava built the man up, and as she commanded him to cum, she picked up her pace until he did exactly that.

Only when the scene, and thus the examination, was finally done did Devon finally let his gaze turn away from the pair.

Ava turned as she dried her hands off with a paper towel, and she couldn't help but notice that Devon was still where she had left him. "Why don't you grab our tray and I we'll get some things cleaned up." Ava commented as she leaned back against the edge of the counter with a smile.

When Devon reached her, she grabbed a set of large gloves out of the drawer nearby for him. "Nothing you can't handle - use the gloves, and a pump's worth of disinfectant. Simply wash and dry and then place it in one of the trays from the autoclave." Ava reached up to trace her hand along along the side of his jaw. "Think you can handle it?"

Ava watched Devon for a moment before turning towards the door as one of the security guards waltzed it. Somehow they always seemed to have their timing right, walking through right at the end of an exam. Always made her wonder if they had a hidden cam somewhere but she never cared enough to look. She couldn't help but let out a soft laugh as she saw the huge smile on Trevor's face as the two walked out the door.

The only thing left to do was wait for their last patient.

Devon turned towards Ava when he heard her speak. He nodded at her words and moved to grab the tray and head towards her. He listened to Ava as she described what she wanted to do. It was simple enough, and he opened his mouth to answer her, but was cut off by the feel of her hand as it brushed against his jaw. He let his eyes slip closed for the briefest of moments. Trevor's words flashed through his mind, and forced him to lower his gaze to try and hide the slight blush that came to his cheeks.

The sudden and unannounced appearance of one of the security guards was a welcome distraction for Devon. It gave him the little bit of time that he needed to get his composure back. Ava's laugh actually helped him in that regard. He chuckled along with her. To say that Trevor looked happy and excited was an understatement at the very least.

Once it was just the three of them in the room once more, Devon turned towards the counter and started disinfecting the equipment like Ava had shown him. He let himself relax as he went about the task, and his head cocked a little to the side as he simply focused on the task at hand.

Zeke

A pair of deep blue eyes looked out the window of the modest looking van as it pulled up to the plain looking warehouse. When it came to a stop, Zeke remained still as the person in the front passenger seat got out and opened the sliding door. Even then though, he waited until the man gestured for him to exit before he moved to do so.

The pair walked in silence towards the door. The man in the lead didn't pay any more attention to Zeke, mostly because it wasn't necessary. Though he wasn't exactly here of his own volition, any onlooker would never have been able to tell. Despite the fact that Zeke had never been to this place before, it was clear that his escort had been, because the second they got through the front doors, he turned and led him into what looked like a waiting room. The man still didn't hesitate as he continued walking though, but rather led Zeke through the door on the opposite end of the room.

A quick look around the simple room revealed 3 other people, a woman and 2 men. The older man was standing against the wall. It didn't pass Zeke's notice at the way the man tensed up though. It was something that he'd become quite used to. Though the man was by no means a small man, Zeke was by far the largest of the four men present. He stood just under seven feet and every visible bit of his body was layered with muscle.

"Zeke Durran here for health certification ma'am."
Zeke's handler said simply as he stepped towards Ava and extended a clipboard towards her. Even as he did so, he gestured towards Zeke to go with the man against the wall. Zeke simply nodded and turned to follow the man as he led him towards the back corner of the room with a tiled off area and a shower.

From that point on, Zeke knew what was expected of him. It was the first time he'd done this in any official context, but this was far from his first time being cleaned and prepared for an inspection. His removed his shoes, and then made to remove the loose pair of shorts that he wore. All that was left then, was his t-shirt, which soon joined his shorts on the chair near the shower.

The second he pulled off his shirt, Zeke turned his face towards the man who'd led him towards the shower. The man recovered quickly enough, but not in time for Zeke to not notice the man's reaction, slight as it may have been, when he saw Zeke's back. The entirety of his back was crisscrossed with scars, some that were clearly the result of years of abuse, but also several that were clearly recent.

Zeke made no comment to the man as he stepped up to the shower and turned it on. His let out a soft sigh at the feel of the water before finally stepping fully under it. He was quick but thorough in washing himself, and soon enough, he was drying himself off and heading back towards the center of the room and the examination table.

Back