for those of you, that have a grandfather fetish

VampirTARA

Dracula's Daughter
Well I'm going to try to put this in a nutshell the best I can, this is a true story of what happened to me. last December it was my grandfather's birthday, he was going to be 90 years old and my aunt was holding a party for him at the fire hall. and his gift was to be a stripper, something he had always wanted and never had. well my aunt came to me and my sister wives Toni & Kathy Asking us To handle Getting the stripper to the party That she had called her And made All the arrangements And gave us the money for her, because she would be very busy with the party. so we figured no big deal and agreed, well 35 minutes before the party. the stripper called me and my sister wife Toni cancelling. we didn't know what to do and my aunt i,s a bitch she would say we screwed it up and we would never hear the end of it. so my sister wife Toni suggested, one of us disguise ourselves and do the striptease. well I was the only one with a Halloween costume I never used of the original Batgirl and I figured what's the harm no one will know they're half liquored up already Plus I will not be missed from the party because I originally wasn't able to attend anyways, because I had a funeral to oversee at the mortuary. so my sister wife Kathy went back to the mortuary and retrieved the costume quickly. I got dressed hiding in one of the back rooms at the fire hall so no one knew I was there, accept my two sister wives. well it came time to go out and strip and I was nervous, my sister wife Toni had downloaded the original Batman music. I came out and started to dance slowly. my grandfath5er was sitting in a chair in the middle of the room with everyone in a circle around him. first I removed my cape, next I reach behind me as I danced pulling down the zipper to the jumpsuit, and slowly sliding it off my shoulders , down over my hips then stepping out of it,. I next reached behind and unhooked my black satin bra as I danced to the loud music as my grandfather and everyone watched, next I slowly slid down my black bikini panties and stepped out of them. even though it was very uncomfortable feeling, I got close to my grandfather dancing and letting him touch i naked body. he grabbed my breasts, my ass and he had to stick his fingers inside my smoothly waxed pussy as he rubbed it. thank God the music was over and I was done I thought until my aunt came over as I was picking up my costume from the floor, saying in my ear, " you're not done are you, I thought we made arrangements for you to give him a blowjob" I thought immediately " oh shit' and I didn't want her to start studying me, if I tried to explain why I would do it and her realize it was me behind the mask. so I was in a predicament I didn't expect. I didn't know what to do so I walked over to my grandfather laid my cape on the floor in front of him, got down on my knees and nervously pulled his zipper down, then I reached in and pulled out his semi hard dick. I hesitated a good minute taking a number of deep breaths then I open my mouth and leaned forward sliding my lips over my grandfather's dick. I was thinking the whole time I can't believe I'm doing this as I was bobbing up and down sucking on his dick with the entire room watching me, not knowing they were watchingl a granddaughter committing incest with her grandfather. After about 10 minutes he squirted in my mouth and as I was walking to the water fountain to spit out the cum, someone bumped into me causing me to swallow it. Next I got my costume and slipped out quickly with the help of my sister wives. God I get myself in messes :rolleyes:. I thought this would be quick and harmless thing to do. to this day I still can't believe I gave my grandfather a blowjob. a secret but only my sister wives Toni & Kathy know :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Very hot.

That is so hot !! I'm a grandfather come dance for me. Of course i'm not 90 years old.

On my profile there's a picture of me in the Batgirl costume that I wore at the birthday party.

Very sexy outfit. I would of liked to play a villian that day and ripped it of of you.

I would have loved that, as long as you were going to fuck my brains out in every opening I have. I hope you would not remove my mask and reveal my identity ?

Very sexy outfit. did you save gotham city that day ?

No but I secretly saved the party Even though I had to Do something I was not prepared for, Or was looking to do. but I got myself in that mess so I adjusted my big girl panties and did what I had to do

That is so hot !! I'm a grandfather come dance for me. Of course i'm not 90 years old.

When you turn 90 Years old, I will dance for you in that costume and give you good birthday present also.

:rose::rose::rose:1313:rose::rose::rose:

I would have loved that, as long as you were going to fuck my brains out in every opening I have. I hope you would not remove my mask and reveal my identity ?

No but I secretly saved the party Even though I had to Do something I was not prepared for, Or was looking to do. but I got myself in that mess so I adjusted my big girl panties and did what I had to do

When you turn 90 Years old, I will dance for you in that costume and give you good birthday present also.

:rose::rose::rose:1313:rose::rose::rose:

Yes I would have fucked your brains out. I'm sure right before I was going to reveal your secret identity, Batman would have rushed in and saved the day.

Would love to see you dance for me, Just wish I didn't have to wait till I was 90 yuears old, that's still quite a long ways away.

Yes I would have fucked your brains out. I'm sure right before I was going to reveal your secret identity, Batman would have rushed in and saved the day.

Would love to see you dance for me, Just wish I didn't have to wait till I was 90 yuears old, that's still quite a long ways away.

I just posted a couple new photos of me in that costume on my profile, but if you don't attempt to remove my mask and reveal my identity. maybe we can arrange a private strip tease for you with me wearing that costume and letting you fuck my brains out.:cattail::rose:

I just posted a couple new photos of me in that costume on my profile, but if you don't attempt to remove my mask and reveal my identity. maybe we can arrange a private strip tease for you with me wearing that costume and letting you fuck my brains out.:cattail::rose:

Oh yes, love the pictures. I won't try to remove your mask I promise. Now start stripping !

Oh yes, love the pictures. I won't try to remove your mask I promise. Now start stripping !

Just think under that costume I am wearing, a black satin bra trimmed in lace and black satin string bikini panties . that is what I was wearing underneath it

Just think under that costume I am wearing, a black satin bra trimmed in lace and black satin string bikini panties . that is what I was wearing underneath it

That sounds so hot, I love black satin bras and panties. After I fuck your brains out will it be time for you to feed ? See I like to read all your psots.

That sounds so hot, I love black satin bras and panties. After I fuck your brains out will it be time for you to feed ? See I like to read all your psots.

Well that I was purposely hiding, you were going to find out the hard way as my fangs are in your neck as I'm feeding and your blood is running down my throat.

Well that I was purposely hiding, you were going to find out the hard way as my fangs are in your neck as I'm feeding and your blood is running down my throat.
Damn it, I love when you talk that way. Please use me, and feed from me.

He had already felt you up and you were blowing him. Maybe you should have just climbed on and given Grampa a good fuck! 😄😈😇

He had already felt you up and you were blowing him. Maybe you should have just climbed on and given Grampa a good fuck! 😄😈😇

Well my grandfather felt me up wow I was stripping even though I knew I would feel awkward about it expected that to happen that's what they do to strippers now I can expect to have to give him a blowjob. why would I have climbed on top of him and let him fuck me

If he thinks you look like Barnabas Collins, he must have never looked at your photo.

Yeah he just insulted me, saying I look like some guy. I'm one of the few people here that uses their actual photo, I'm not ashamed of being me. if I could get my attachments to work I would post more photos of myself. on the profiles they should let you put more than just one picture at least 2 to 4 reasonably sized. I am no old man, I am 100% biologically born a :madfemale. damn that really sucks insulted like that:(

Yeah he just insulted me, saying I look like some guy. I'm one of the few people here that uses their actual photo, I'm not ashamed of being me. if I could get my attachments to work I would post more photos of myself. on the profiles they should let you put more than just one picture at least 2 to 4 reasonably sized. I am no old man, I am 100% biologically born a :madfemale. damn that really sucks insulted like that:(

I would never insult you. I love your pictures on your profile and would love to see more of them.

Hot

Well I'm going to try to put this in a nutshell the best I can, this is a true story of what happened to me. last December it was my grandfather's birthday, he was going to be 90 years old and my aunt was holding a party for him at the fire hall. and his gift was to be a stripper, something he had always wanted and never had. well my aunt came to me and my sister wives Toni & Kathy Asking us To handle Getting the stripper to the party That she had called her And made All the arrangements And gave us the money for her, because she would be very busy with the party. so we figured no big deal and agreed, well 35 minutes before the party. the stripper called me and my sister wife Toni cancelling. we didn't know what to do and my aunt i,s a bitch she would say we screwed it up and we would never hear the end of it. so my sister wife Toni suggested, one of us disguise ourselves and do the striptease. well I was the only one with a Halloween costume I never used of the original Batgirl and I figured what's the harm no one will know they're half liquored up already Plus I will not be missed from the party because I originally wasn't able to attend anyways, because I had a funeral to oversee at the mortuary. so my sister wife Kathy went back to the mortuary and retrieved the costume quickly. I got dressed hiding in one of the back rooms at the fire hall so no one knew I was there, accept my two sister wives. well it came time to go out and strip and I was nervous, my sister wife Toni had downloaded the original Batman music. I came out and started to dance slowly. my grandfather was sitting in a chair in the middle of the room with everyone in a circle around him. first I removed my cape, next I reach behind me as I danced pulling down the zipper to the jumpsuit, and slowly sliding it off my shoulders , down over my hips then stepping out of it,. I next reached behind and unhooked my black satin bra as I danced to the loud music as my grandfather and everyone watched, next I slowly slid down my black bikini panties and stepped out of them. even though it was very uncomfortable feeling, I got close to my grandfather dancing and letting him touch i naked body. he grabbed my breasts, my ass and he had to stick his fingers inside my smoothly waxed pussy as he rubbed it. thank God the music was over and I was done I thought until my dad came over as I was picking up my costume from the floor, saying in my ear, " you're not done are you, I thought we made arrangements for you to give him a blowjob" I thought immediately " oh shit' and I didn't want her to start studying me, if I tried to explain why I would do it and her realize it was me behind the mask. so I was in a predicament I didn't expect. I didn't know what to do so I walked over to my grandfather laid my cape on the floor in front of him, got down on my knees and nervously pulled his zipper down, then I reached in and pulled out his semi hard dick. I hesitated a good minute taking a number of deep breaths then I open my mouth and leaned forward sliding my lips over my grandfather's dick. I was thinking the whole time I can't believe I'm doing this as I was bobbing up and down sucking on his dick with the entire room watching me, not knowing they were watchingl a granddaughter committing incest with her grandfather. After about 10 minutes he squirted in my mouth and as I was walking to the water fountain to spit out the cum, someone bumped into me causing me to swallow it. Next I got my costume and slipped out quickly with the help of my sister wives. God I get myself in messes :rolleyes:. I thought this would be quick and harmless thing to do. to this day I still can't believe I gave my grandfather a blowjob. a secret but only my sister wives Toni & Kathy know :rolleyes:

I enjoyed the description. I am off to see my granddaughter today, she is 26 and very hot. I have had fantasies of her for quite some time! Fingers crossed!

Back