What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMB nominee ‘uncomfortable’ promising to follow law on transparency about regulations.

Sylvia Burwell, President Obama’s nominee to lead the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), told Congress that she’s “uncomfortable” with the idea of promising to publish the Obama administration’s regulatory agenda by the legally-deadline.

“Because I don’t know the facts behind what happened, that’s why I’m uncomfortable making a commitment, because I don’t know the facts behind the issue,” Burwell told Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio, today during a Senate hearing.

Obama did not release a regulatory agenda in 2012 until December — “after the election, incidentally,” Portman observed — despite a law and a Bill Clinton executive order requiring that the White House release an agenda in the spring and fall of each year.

Portman wrote two letters about the issue to Obama last year, but never received a response.

They’re transparent, all right. You can see right through them.

The agenda is quite clear, continue being the most lawless, disrespectful, and unconstitutional administration in history.

oldman.jpg

Why do you tolerate Vette's arrogance and hypocrisy and abuse?

He preaches about being civil and he's remarkably uncivil to you.

He's a fucking asshole. A misinformed one, to boot.

Why let him treat you the way that he does?

Vette doesn't treat me much differently than anyone else that disagrees with him. Half of what he says is bs. Some of what he says in his arrogance, I'm laughing at.

What he does do that is different to men who disagree with me on the gb, as you can see in earlier comments, is not call me a cunt or any other similar name. That may not mean much to you or other men or even other women, but as a gender who has been abused hy men physically and verbally for eons which still continues today--one example being the 17 year old Canadian girl who died yesterday because she could no longer take being called a slut after having been gang-raped--I really apreciate that Vette doesn't call me these names. I don't agree with him 99% of the time but I do know he will answer any question I have, not break a confidence and he is sometimes probably too loyal.

Vette can be a PITA at times but he isn't much different than anyone else on the gb, actually better than some.

Vette doesn't treat me much differently than anyone else that disagrees with him. Half of what he says is bs. Some of what he says in his arrogance, I'm laughing at.

What he does do that is different to men who disagree with me on the gb, as you can see in earlier comments, is not call me a cunt or any other similar name. That may not mean much to you or other men or even other women, but as a gender who has been abused hy men physically and verbally for eons which still continues today--one example being the 17 year old Canadian girl who died yesterday because she could no longer take being called a slut after having been gang-raped--I really apreciate that Vette doesn't call me these names. I don't agree with him 99% of the time but I do know he will answer any question I have, not break a confidence and he is sometimes probably too loyal.

Vette can be a PITA at times but he isn't much different than anyone else on the gb, actually better than some.

I agree with the statement that if you find cunt offensive, then you should not be called a cunt. Used as derogatory term, it's every bit as offensive as a racial epithet or a homophobic slur. And it's the recipient, not the speaker, who gets to determine whether it's derogatory.

I cannot abide the way that he slanders and slurs those with whom he disagrees. The virulence of his homophobia is sickening to me.

And as best as I can tell, he is largely demeaning to you. Patronizing. He may not use cunt or slut, but he treats you with little respect.

I agree with the statement that if you find cunt offensive, then you should not be called a cunt. Used as derogatory term, it's every bit as offensive as a racial epithet or a homophobic slur. And it's the recipient, not the speaker, who gets to determine whether it's derogatory.

I cannot abide the way that he slanders and slurs those with whom he disagrees. The virulence of his homophobia is sickening to me.

And as best as I can tell, he is largely demeaning to you. Patronizing. He may not use cunt or slut, but he treats you with little respect.

Then put him on iggy and stop the whining. and SHADDUP pereg!

Then put him on iggy and stop the whining. and SHADDUP pereg!

Nah.

He reminds me of how glad I am that he and his ilk are slowly becoming relics in our country. Watching his increasing irrelevance makes me proud to be an American.

Vette treats very few with the respect they want but he's no different than many others on the gb. Your first paragraph is pretty much how real life is or should be. Would be nice if online was the same.

Nah.

He reminds me of how glad I am that he and his ilk are slowly becoming relics in our country. Watching his increasing irrelevance makes me proud to be an American.

You are not an American, you are a lib lawyer poser maggot. :D

With the BoJ's recent change in monetary policy, the Japanese are flooding the bond market with cash.

Remember when they bought up all the expensive real estate? Following Japanese investors is contra-indicated.

then you must NOT watch or listen to LIB SHIT

right?

RIGHT!

With the BoJ's recent change in monetary policy, the Japanese are flooding the bond market with cash.

Remember when they bought up all the expensive real estate? Following Japanese investors is contra-indicated.

The JAPS bought Hawaii and Rocky Center in 1987.....AT THE TOP, exactly THE TOP

Remember?

can you abide by this? Cunt Slur?

News Agency Avoids Saying “Blacks” at All Costs – Calling Rioters “Students”

They also report, nonchalantly, that when the weather gets hot this is to be expected. Really?

This is what I mean by progressives damaging a race. What does excuse making and avoiding stigmatization do for people? I guess there really is no problem of hordes of black youths going on rampages and disrupting civil society.

When will the media start reporting that there is a black culture problem and that it is not acceptable to expect wilding when the weather gets hot. Point, isolate and ridicule. Don’t obfuscate, mealy-mouth and “understand.”

Read more at http://iowntheworld.com/blog/#6soFtM5b1TU5gXzm.99

Those gold bars will make lovely paper-weights!

can you abide by this? Gunt Blur?

News Agency Avoids Saying “Jews” at All Costs – Calling Price Gougers “Businesspeople”

They also report, nonchalantly, that when the weather gets hot this is to be expected. Really?

This is what I mean by progressives damaging a race. What does excuse making and avoiding stigmatization do for people? I guess there really is no problem of hordes of Jews getting all sheisty and overcharging civil society.

When will the media start reporting that there is a Jew culture problem and that it is not acceptable to expect jacking up prices when the weather gets hot. Point, isolate and ridicule. Don’t obfuscate, mealy-mouth and “understand.”

Read more at http://iamaracistshitstainwithasmalldick.com/blog/#6soFtM5b1TU5gXzm.99

can you abide by this? Gunt Blur?

News Agency Avoids Saying “Jews” at All Costs – Calling Price Gougers “Businesspeople”

This is what I mean by progressives damaging a race. What does excuse making and avoiding stigmatization do for people? I guess there really is no problem of hordes of Jews getting all sheisty and overcharging civil society.

When will the media start reporting that there is a Jew culture problem and that it is not acceptable to expect jacking up prices when the weather gets hot. Point, isolate and ridicule. Don’t obfuscate, mealy-mouth and “understand.”

Read more at http://iamaracistshitstainwithasmalldick.com/blog/#6soFtM5b1TU5gXzm.99
Huh?

I don't really have an opinion on folks of the Jewish persuasion. They are less than 1% of the world's population and I think most of the animosity towards them is rooted in the middle-ages when they became the first bankers. I've moved beyond the middle-ages.

Peoples is peoples.

Huh?

I don't really have an opinion on folks of the Jewish persuasion. They are less than 1% of the world's population and I think most of the animosity towards them is rooted in the middle-ages when they became the first bankers. I've moved beyond the middle-ages.

Peoples is peoples.

yu misunderstood NIGGER KUZ

Huh?

Peoples is peoples.

'Tis true.

'Cept when they're being racist shitstains. Then they're roach scum not even fit for trampling under my thousand-league Corinthian leather boots.

'Tis true.

'Cept when they're being racist shitstains. Then they're roach scum not even fit for trampling under my thousand-league Corinthian leather boots.

Did you know Corinthian leather comes from/came from New Jersey?

I try to avoid the lit race battles because I have no control over what people chose to post here. I have 100s of people on ignore because they are stupid, alts, or otherwise annoy me. I have 100s of others not on ignore, but I skim over their posts because I know they have nothing interesting to say. I interact with others that most/many people here have on ignore because they sometimes say something interesting.

Because I think you are talking about BB/AJ jr., I'll say that his choice of how he makes his point makes me cringe. But I find him much less offensive then the posters here (nearly exclusively the far right wingers) who are covert racists. There's one poster here who constantly challenges, "Show me one post where I've made a racist post." He's the kind that parses his language very carefully to avoid overt racism, and would have been very comfortable behind a white sheet.

In summary, there's zero chance I'll ever come across an litster in real life, and my posts here aren't going to influence the way anyone else posts. Should I stand up and call a racist a racist? Maybe, but I'm not here to be my brother's keeper. I post fluff, sometimes economic stuff, sometimes just things I find interesting. When I turn off the computer, I don't give lit another thought.

Having said that, I did offer a month or so ago to let you buy me dinner next time I'm in NYC. That offer still stands, assuming it's someplace nice, but not nice enough I have to put on a shirt with a collar.

Did you know that Italians are about 1.5% of the world's population, and that some of them are (gasp!) Jews?

Did you know Corinthian leather comes from/came from New Jersey?

I try to avoid the lit race battles because I have no control over what people chose to post here. I have 100s of people on ignore because they are stupid, alts, or otherwise annoy me. I have 100s of others not on ignore, but I skim over their posts because I know they have nothing interesting to say. I interact with others that most/many people here have on ignore because they sometimes say something interesting.

Because I think you are talking about BB/AJ jr., I'll say that his choice of how he makes his point makes me cringe. But I find him much less offensive then the posters here (nearly exclusively the far right wingers) who are covert racists. There's one poster here who constantly challenges, "Show me one post where I've made a racist post." He's the kind that parses his language very carefully to avoid overt racism, and would have been very comfortable behind a white sheet.

In summary, there's zero chance I'll ever come across an litster in real life, and my posts here aren't going to influence the way anyone else posts. Should I stand up and call a racist a racist? Maybe, but I'm not here to be my brother's keeper. I post fluff, sometimes economic stuff, sometimes just things I find interesting. When I turn off the computer, I don't give lit another thought.

Having said that, I did offer a month or so ago to let you buy me dinner next time I'm in NYC. That offer still stands, assuming it's someplace nice, but not nice enough I have to put on a shirt with a collar.

I've been better than I have in the past at just tuning some things out or just breezing on by the direct or indirect shitstain derp, as it's gotten skipping-record boring and although the lure of internet fighting is still there, I find that seeing the same old song not changing year after year means they lose out on the rest of the world's beautiful as they get closer to death. And I don't wanna become That Old Guy. I try to fight my fight in different ways now, like posting three verities of POC beauty for every n-word that shitstain farts out of his top sphincter.

Although expect things to really heat up when the Trayvon Martin trial gets under way this summer. Not sure I can stay mum then. There's gonna be a shit-ton of derp from these homestay lifer assholes who only know the world through what the internet feeds them in the morning and I feel like I'll be throwing a boulder for every rock they can dredge up from the mud-bottom.

Oh, if you come out this way, lemme know what kinda grub you like. If you come during the summer, even though it's a liberal-minded city, you might hafta wear some suspenders over your nipples or something. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back