Vanessa

Status
Not open for further replies.
You two make Australia even more a delightful Shangri-la,with you delightful shag-athons.
 
Classic pics

If you’re looking at brining back some your classic pics your Dominatrix series with the riding crop were nice. My wife found those inspiring. :)

We'll use this thread to post new pics, as well as others from the past. There are many photos in storage that will be of some interest to viewers.....particularly, those who have discovered our postings in recent times.


Today is hot and dry; perfect for a couple of loads of washing. :rolleyes:


attachment.php





attachment.php





attachment.php





attachment.php
 
If you’re looking at brining back some your classic pics your Dominatrix series with the riding crop were nice. My wife found those inspiring. :)

You have defenitely come OFF to a great start. These pictures are so beautiful and sexy and really holds everything we like about your posts. Sexyness, autencity and beauty. Can't wait to see more!:):heart:
 
Simple and beautiful.....can’t wait for what else you have to present
 
A storm is heading our way, so will be shutting down the computer. Hopefully I can load these up first........


attachment.php










attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • DSC00115 (1).jpg
    DSC00115 (1).jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 541
  • 2345.jpg
    2345.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 460
A great series of photos, I love your relaxed look in the garden. and as for the video full sound effects.
Richard did well in capturing it, hope he got a sweet kiss for his part in it.
 
A storm is heading our way, so will be shutting down the computer. Hopefully I can load these up first........


attachment.php










attachment.php

such lovely, day-to-day and yet so erotic seeing vanessa. simply stunning and should be the norm for attire. well maybe it is down under and just need to find that realtor to make that move...
 
Oh so yummy, beautiful, sexy...and I guess you have that wonderful sexy Aussie accent? :) :heart: :)
 
Vanessa your pics prove you can make the most mundane things sexy, more great pics from Richard! :)

Ive been told many time by Oz folk they speak normal the rest of the world have accents :p
 
Thank you for getting those pics in before the storm! I’m sure that storm left you very wet:rose:
 
Vanessa when reading a magazine bottomless have you ever finished your article without being ravished?
I think not and say Good On Richard!

You two keep is sexy and fun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top