If your wife or girlfriend cheated

Not sure, to be exact (sounds like a cop out, but not sure who she'd choose, I know who I'd pick). Does that help? Best bud, is around the most, maybe him?

My wife

When my wife does have sex with another man again I'm predicting it'll be a guy from our gym. Just she won't exactly be cheating as she knows she has my full blessing to do it.

When my wife does have sex with another man again I'm predicting it'll be a guy from our gym. Just she won't exactly be cheating as she knows she has my full blessing to do it.

A question for you screwher. I am aware that you want your wife to screw other men and also that you have no bi desires. My question to you is if your wife became willing to fulfill your fantasy but only on the condition that you did the same for her and that condition is that you must become involved with the man. She would do another guy only if she could watch you feeling and sucking his cock, maybe to completion or perhaps after sex clean up on him. Would you still be keen to have her let you watch her get screwed or would you back off on your fantasy?

We have each others permission to have sex with anyone we want so there is no such thing as cheating.

She did it with a guy from work, a sales rep who called on the medical office where she worked.

A question for you screwher. I am aware that you want your wife to screw other men and also that you have no bi desires. My question to you is if your wife became willing to fulfill your fantasy but only on the condition that you did the same for her and that condition is that you must become involved with the man. She would do another guy only if she could watch you feeling and sucking his cock, maybe to completion or perhaps after sex clean up on him. Would you still be keen to have her let you watch her get screwed or would you back off on your fantasy?

That's an interesting question. One I've contemplated and chatted about before. Part of me says "well turn about is fair play. If my wife is fulfilling a fantasy of mine, then I should for her". But my situation is different in that she had already spread her legs for other men without knowing my desires. She was doing it for her own sexual desires. So she's not doing it for my sake.

It would be a different story if she were to have sex with a specific guy at my request, especially if she had no real attraction to him. Them maybe I would have to "take one for the team". I could see maybe letting him suck me off while my wife worked on him.

That's an interesting question. One I've contemplated and chatted about before. Part of me says "well turn about is fair play. If my wife is fulfilling a fantasy of mine, then I should for her". But my situation is different in that she had already spread her legs for other men without knowing my desires. She was doing it for her own sexual desires. So she's not doing it for my sake.

It would be a different story if she were to have sex with a specific guy at my request, especially if she had no real attraction to him. Them maybe I would have to "take one for the team". I could see maybe letting him suck me off while my wife worked on him.

Fair enough. Good to hear that you would embrace her fantasy should it turn out as such. I love a good story so hope to read one day that you sucked cock for her :)

Very probably this one guy at work she keeps mentioning for no reason whatsoever.

Bumped.

C'mon husbands. I want to hear which guys would screw your wives!

40+ already has and the line is still around the block for those who want to.

I have discussed this with different women in the past. I would want her to spend time with a clean disease-free man who she is attracted to emotionally as well as physically. I do not want to contract any STD's. I would want her to enjoy his company at least once a month. I must know his name and some personal and professional information about him. She also must want the same for me.

If I was married I'd only allow my wife to suck a random guy's cock once in awhile.

No fucking. Just sucking.

Id love my wife to fuck all the young, tall,slim, boyishly handsome guys with nice thick cocks she wanted. It would increase her confidence, satisfy her like she never believed possible and turn me on like crazy.

I would definitely say her best friends husband.

Personally this is ideal for when my wife takes another lover. I'd prefer a married man on "her side" (male friend, co worker, etc). A married man that way it's a good bet he's just in it for the pussy. And not try to screw with our marriage. As well he can tell his wife that he and I have become friends. On the nights he visits he can tell his wife he's coming over to watch the game, shoot stick, whatever, with me. But he's really got my wife upstairs in our bed screwing her.

I don't have a wife, but I do have a husband. He wouldn't cheat, he can have sex with whomever he wants. Still working on getting that to go both ways, but progress nonetheless.

My fantasy head would love to see my long term 27 yo gf with an older guy, maybe 50+, and then him making me join in slobbering on his meat in front of her and spanking me if I didn't do a good enough job.

My reality head loves my gf too much to share her. Too many risks...break up, stds, harming of the relationship etc. Also she's like the best person and I want that all to myself!

I'm thinking it would be my best friend........I come home to find my GF naked on our bed, her pussy with a huge load dripping out. I get between her legs lick her suck all my friends cum out of her. Then later meet my friend at the bar, he doesn't know that I know what he did. He also doesn't know his cum is in my belly.

Back